Wayne Rooney a naughty boy again??

Comments

• gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    To me, Rooney is acting like a spoilt little kid

Found out, so I dont care about a divorce anyway, first reaction to big himself up

Then, when he starts missing the family life, it will be a different story once he is away from his cheating mates in the england team.

Max Cliffords remarks are just breathtaking and shows that he has had so many dealings with so many dogs that he is now riddled with fleas himself. What a prize skank.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As far as I am concerned Rooney is the dregs of the earth. It would please me greatly if he lost all his sponsorship deals, his wife and son, and best of all his Manchester United and England football place.

He then had to go and live back with Mum and Dad and get a proper job.

Highly unlikely that the last two on my list will happen though unfortunately.
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why would you be pleased at the prospect of someone;s misery and life being in ruins?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Max Cliffords remarks are just breathtaking and shows that he has had so many dealings with so many dogs that he is now riddled with fleas himself. What a prize skank.

Just read his quote 'The only thing Wayne Rooney has to worry about is his wife, whether she, like all the others, is prepared to accept her husband's alleged infidelities.

Thats so bad basically saying your husbands a cheat and you should just accept it and be quiet.

Hope she sues the crap out of him.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizard Cundy now commenting.....am surprised she hasn't popped up before.....making money raising your profile out of misery, nasty.

Hard-faced Professional WAG who must be single-handedly keeping her plastic surgeon in employment. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Hard-faced Professional WAG who must be single-handedly keeping her plastic surgeon in employment. :sleep:

I doubt he uses her in any advertising!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,286
    Forum Member
    I really feel sorry for Coleen. How awful to have it publicly known to everyone that your husband cheated on you while you were pregnant. Rooney really is as thick as shit. HOW could he not see how well he's done for himself- he had a pretty, loving wife pregnant with his child and he decided to do this to her.

As for the prostitute, she owes nothing to Rooney or indeed Coleen. She was not the one in a supposedly committed marriage, plus as a prostitute if she turned down every married man she came across, I doubt she would make a lot of money.
  • pipkinpipkin Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizard Cundy :D

I saw her on the news yesterday but tuned out her droning voice, who made her the world authority on the life of the WAGs? the closest she must get to them is when she sees them running a mile after they have spotted her
  • Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh don't get me wrong I agree, but Rooney had everything to lose, Thompson wasn't gambling with anything and had proven already that having some kind of conscience wasn't an issue for her.

If she had no conscience about Coleen's feelings, perhaps she could have had some for her family, who don't seem to have known that she's on the game.
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's in the NOTW again this sunday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pipkin wrote: »
    Lizard Cundy :D

I saw her on the news yesterday but tuned out her droning voice, who made her the world authority on the life of the WAGs? the closest she must get to them is when she sees them running a mile after they have spotted her

Oh hilarious ha ha :D. Fair play that lizard is so far up her own arse
  • hippykittyhippykitty Posts: 1,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rooney again or in relation to someone else?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What else is there to possibly say?:confused::confused::confused:

The articles today have no new "news" in them.

EDit:......Unless the slapper is naming the other players?
  • halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Now we know why footballing players are paid so much, they have very expensive habits. £1,200 for blow jobs, £200 for a packet of ciggies! Round here you could get both for £20, and get some change.

I think we should leave Wayne alone now so that he can spend some time repairing the relationship with his sponsors.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hilarious ha ha :D. Fair play that lizard is so far up her own arse

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1286562/WAG-Lizzie-Cundy-shows-bikini-body-sexy-swimwear-makes-time-South-Africa.html

I wonder if she read the comments under this story!:D
  • jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I thought this from Richard Littlejohn was rather funny.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1309605/Wayne-Rooney-prostitute-Jennifer-Thompson-Argos-jewellery-ambassador.html

Rooney looks like he fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch going down, the scumbag.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    jabegy wrote: »
    We are invited to feel sorry for Waynetta Rooney, but then you read the following priceless paragraph:

'She earned £13,000 per episode of her Real Women television show for ITV and £41,000 a month from OK! magazine. She has received £50,000 in royalties from her first two books and was given £283,000 from a publisher for an eight-book deal.

'She is currently on maternity leave . . . but has other deals, including a jewellery line at Argos and has just been unveiled as the new style ambassador for Littlewoods.'

Stop it! I write for a living and I haven't got eight books in me, even if you include the Essex Girl Joke Book.

And how do you become a jewellery ambassador at Argos? It doesn't get much classier than that. It's like being chief sommelier at McDonald's. Right up there with singing in Asda.

:p:p:p
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God there's some quotes in the Daily Mail this afternoon about what a 'friend' of Wayne's says he's said and if they're true she should dump his ass immediately, what he's done is awful but saying stuff like this is just rubbing salt in the wound:
    Wayne has told friends he will make no attempt to rescue his marriage if his wife decides to leave him. The 24-year-old multi-millionaire footballer is said not to care whether Coleen seeks a divorce.

Rooney, who is to play for England against Switzerland tonight in Basle, is apparently adamant that he will not be criticised by Coleen and her parents.

'If she can't handle it and it's over, so be it. Seems he thinks he can pretty much do what the hell he likes because they'd all be nothing without him'.

What an absolute complete and utter f****** b******. Sorry, but that's the only word for it. Who does he think he is just because he's wealthy?

On the plus side it sounds like she might have a bit of sense and be thinking of kicking him to the kerb:
    As Wayne prepared to play in tonight's game, devastated Coleen told him: 'I don't need you anymore.

'I don't want to see you. Just go and play football.'

Her furious father has barred Wayne from ever visiting his home again, saying: 'He is never, ever setting foot in this house again.

If she's thinking about it anyway and now he's saying things like this I think he'll be out the door. Maybe he knows she's going to dump him anyway so he's just giving it he big man like he doesn't care.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was good and bad news for Wayne Rooney on the front of Tuesdays Daily Mirror..on the downside a second girl is about to do a kiss and tell on him..on the upside hes really looking forward to that free Greggs steak bake.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ultimately though, as the person in this that was in a relationship it was Rooney who broke up his family. I don't agree with what she did, but she bears no responsibility to Colleen Rooney or their child, he does.

THIS!
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,245
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coleen Rooney says her marriage is ruined.in fact its completely shreked.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won't leave him I hope she does.
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aquajaney wrote: »
    Maybe he is right, maybe he feels Coleen and her family have just used him as a meal ticket.

It sounds if if what has been reported here is true he had had enough of the lot of them and I don't believe he is motivated by money and he doesn't know how to deal with it.

ETA they could prove me wrong by washing their hands of him and making do with what Coleen has earned and maintainence for the baby.

Someone probably already aired this.

A friend - who's much more knowledgeable about footballers and WAGs than me - this morning said it's general knowledge that Rooney has had problems with Coleen for some time. "Everybody knows" (I didn't!) that he's increasingly tired of being told what to do and how to behave by Coleen, her agent and her parents.

When Jennifer T was going to break the news he apparently decided there and then that Coleen and her parents can decide whether to remain with him or leave. He apparently does love her, but has enough of her "love affair" with being Mrs. Wayne Rooney.

But wasn't him who encouraged her to be Mrs. Wayne Rooney, though? It was him who spent so much on her, gave her what she wanted and all the things he thought she wanted? I don't know, to be honest!

I had no idea there were rumours of him going off with other women last six years especially when he was abroad. Did any of you hear these rumours before?
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slsls wrote: »
    Oh my God there's some quotes in the Daily Mail this afternoon about what a 'friend' of Wayne's says he's said and if they're true she should dump his ass immediately, what he's done is awful but saying stuff like this is just rubbing salt in the wound:

What an absolute complete and utter f****** b******. Sorry, but that's the only word for it. Who does he think he is just because he's wealthy?

On the plus side it sounds like she might have a bit of sense and be thinking of kicking him to the kerb:

If she's thinking about it anyway and now he's saying things like this I think he'll be out the door. Maybe he knows she's going to dump him anyway so he's just giving it he big man like he doesn't care.

I hope she has enough strength and support to kick him out and take him for every penny she can.
    It sounds as if he he cares nothing for her and maybe his little boy.