Options

Wayne Rooney a naughty boy again??

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Of course he should. But this hooker hung on for nearly a year before going public ...why? She knew what she was doing and who he was. Why should she get off lightly?
    Apparently she is naming another 13 clients on sunday so another 13 families to suffer due to her being greedy.

Is this true? Where did you find this out? Wonder how much she is being paid.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cath99 wrote: »
    I know but you've taken my quote out of context. I'm not sure in what world the prostitute is blamed for wrecking a marriage. Only in the celebrity world that's for sure.

I'm sure outside of the celeb world there's quite a few men who wrecked their marriages by using prostitutes.

It would be very naive to assume there isn't.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I'm sure outside of the celeb world there's quite a few men who wrecked their marriages by using prostitutes.

It would be very naive to assume there isn't.

I think they're known as stag dos to Amsterdam!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Look where 'Mr Potatohead' hails from. Liverpool - or as those who try and sound posh say 'the Wirral'.

Remember their engagement party when it all kicked off into a rumble and as a result half the Rooneys were barred from the wedding. They're all rough as a bear's a**e, and if he hadn't shown some skill as a footballer he wouldn't have amounted to a hill of beans.

Colleen will no doubt do a 'John Terry's wife' and stay for the lifestyle, but I would like to think she is made of stronger stuff than that.

I thought we'd got past these outdated stereotypes. There's rough types wherever you go. Yes, the Rooneys as a family are a bit rough, but don't tar all Liverpudlians with the same brush.

Perhaps you've been watching too much Harry Enfield doing 'The Scousers'. ;):D

Agree with your last para though. I hope she has the sense and strength of mind to get out and make it on her own too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I think they're known as stag dos to Amsterdam!!

Yup! :D;)
  • Options
    Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the girl's father has apologised to Coleen. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3129972/Tarts-dad-says-sorry-to-Coleen.html

Interesting title. It seems as if Rooney has been somewhat forgiven..
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    the girl's father has apologised to Coleen. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3129972/Tarts-dad-says-sorry-to-Coleen.html

I completely misread it and thought they were Amish?!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    I completely misread it and thought they were Amish?!!

LOL! :D

I read somewhere the dad is 55, but he looks years older.
    He'll be looking about 155 once his daughter's finished with all these revelations.
    :eek:
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cath99 wrote: »
    I know but you've taken my quote out of context. I'm not sure in what world the prostitute is blamed for wrecking a marriage. Only in the celebrity world that's for sure.

That's only because she would have no story to sell in the "real world"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member

Err, and what's he got to do with anything? Talk about deperate for his 15 minutes of fame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    Of course he should. But this hooker hung on for nearly a year before going public ...why? She knew what she was doing and who he was. Why should she get off lightly?
    Apparently she is naming another 13 clients on sunday so another 13 families to suffer due to her being greedy.

Maybe she should blackmail them to keep quiet instead. Surely more money in that, than what the papers can put up for her story.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _drak wrote: »
    Err, and what's he got to do with anything? Talk about deperate for his 15 minutes of fame.

well his daughter is in the middle of the scandal. I think its a nice gesture.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

I totally agree. I think they are showing a sense of responsibility for their daughters behavior :(

How she never stopped, and considered the shame and humiliation this would all bring on her own family, defies belief really.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member

Or perhaps they're bring door stopped by the tabs and have felt pressured into releasing a statement
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »
    I totally agree. I think they are showing a sense of responsibility for their daughters behavior :(

How she never stopped, and considered the shame and humiliation this would all bring on her own family, defies belief really.

I agree too, but it's a shame she didn't think about Coleen's feelings alongside the feelings of her family. The defence of her by saying 'oh, but it's her job' just makes me :mad:
  • Options
    viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree too, but it's a shame she didn't think about Coleen's feelings alongside the feelings of her family. The defence of her by saying 'oh, but it's her job' just makes me :mad:

It's a silly defense because she knew who he was and that Colleen was pregnant, he didn't go to her as a prostitute so she could have simply said no, however she choose to reply with it won't be free or something equally as classy! He wasn't a customer looking a good time, he was a guy looking a good time who happened to pick a prostitute
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    If this story has been doing the rounds for a while it's possible that the newspapers contacted her to seek verification and she thought if she was going to be outed as a prossie anyway she may as well make a few quid out of it.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    di60 wrote: »

I agree. Her parents are showing more class than either her or Wayne could even imagine.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the Rooney clan to say anything even vaguely dignifed on the matter - none of them look like they can string 3 words together
  • Options
    Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Like father like daughter.

I hope you didn't type that with a straight face.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a case of wanting his 15 minutes at all. Why does he want fame when his daughter's been found out to be a prostitute?
    Nothing to shout about is it?

Imagine how you'd feel if a daughter of yours had done something similar. Wouldn't you want to apologise to the wronged party?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a case of wanting his 15 minutes at all. Why does he want fame when his daughter's been found out to be a prostitute?
    Nothing to shout about is it?

Imagine how you'd feel if a daughter of yours had done something similar. Wouldn't you want to apologise to the wronged party?

I totally agree, I think he has done a decent thing. Its a pity Wayne can't step up and publicly apologise too.
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I totally agree, I think he has done a decent thing. Its a pity Wayne can't step up and publicly apologise too.

Good point ..... he may be the father of a prostitute but he has manners...... "manners maketh man"
  • Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

or perhaps he`s ashamed of his daughter and mortified about her going to the press
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this.. why they cheat from a former footballers perspective. http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/diary-of-a-pro-footballer-the-truth-about-sex-and-footballers/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In the wake of the Wayne Rooney sex allegation scandal, many of you will be mystified as to why a young man who’s at the top of his trade and who seems to have a happy relationship with his childhood sweetheart could allow himself to ruin it all by purchasing sex from a high class prostitute.

Oooh, that's a puzzler..........

http://vodpod.com/watch/3262555-south-park-find-the-wizard-alien