Michael Ball Show

Phil AnderPhil Ander Posts: 1,556
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Do my ears deceive me or is tonight's show live?

Comments

• Phil AnderPhil Ander Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PS on Mister Ball's own site they are announcing that Michael will be sitting in for Ken Bruce in the 2 weeks beginning 29 July.
  • occyoccy Posts: 64,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil Ander wrote: »
    PS on Mister Ball's own site they are announcing that Michael will be sitting in for Ken Bruce in the 2 weeks beginning 29 July.

That should be interesting. Which makes me wonder if Claudi is either on Holiday or covering Graham Norton or someone else?
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,670
    Forum Member
    occy wrote: »
    That should be interesting. Which makes me wonder if Claudi is either on Holiday or covering Graham Norton or someone else?

Or they've finally realised how bad she is?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Thoroughly enjoying the show tonight, certainly sounds live, maybe this will be the case now that tour and west end commitments are over for now. Yes Michael will be covering for Ken Bruce from the 29th July, wonder if the Sunday evening show will still happen then too.
  • ahall41116ahall41116 Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    He's tweeted about the sunset on west way, which suggests driving out of London after his show, so I guess so.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    well the fact he interacted with one of the news stories sort of gave it away ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evie-Grace wrote: »
    Thoroughly enjoying the show tonight, certainly sounds live, maybe this will be the case now that tour and west end commitments are over for now. Yes Michael will be covering for Ken Bruce from the 29th July, wonder if the Sunday evening show will still happen then too.

I would guess so it'll be recorded or someone else covers?
  • Yorkie47Yorkie47 Posts: 1,487
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Michael Ball Show - probably the most varied and enjoyable two hours on Radio 2. He has a knack of playing stuff I've forgotten about and realising how much I liked it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Inverdale was also a good listen when he used to work on Radio 2. Michael Ball comes under that category.