Options

CH5 HD Big Brother Discussion 10PM Wednesday 9/7/14

Comments

• Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh no more Steven!:cry:

I've thought it for a while and now it's confirmed for me that Steven in the chosen on this year and I must say he won't leave till the final :(>:(
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They did use a proportion though didn't they for selfless reasons? The only difference I recall was it was less that would tale it to zero....which makes it acceptable:confused:

Not all of the used the power and by doing so made a contribution to the total. e.g. Chris

Some of them made sacrifices to top up the power e.g. Mark.
  • Options
    jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jale making it all about her / Grand standing for the cameras
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Oh great another fumble under the covers to look forward to after the break.>:(:cry:

Think its more than a fumble:o
  • Options
    PollyusaPollyusa Posts: 7,062
    Forum Member
    Christopher was interesting...telling Ashleigh to press the button. Saying he was willing for her to take the immunity
  • Options
    storminmikestorminmike Posts: 46,928
    Forum Member
    what the hell did he want opening in the first place, ?? has this even been clarified??

maybe they were reading her diary or perhaps looking inside a jewelry box??

...she's part of the Matrix...he was looking for the rabbit hole
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it was just Chris who didn't. But for whatever reason the decided not to show that?

And Chris also did not press the button to save himself.
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    these people make daley from last year look like craig from year one
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NaughtyNan wrote: »
    Oh great another fumble under the covers to look forward to after the break.>:(:cry:

open it! OPEN YOUR DAMN CD DRIVE :o
  • Options
    nomad2kingnomad2king Posts: 8,415
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    Who didn't agree to use the power? Must of missed it. The majority decided to use power, then. That hardly changes my point, though. The *majority* decided to use the power for their own selfish needs.. Whether that's a spray tan. Or to get gossip, or to spend time with a pet. They were all equally as selfish. As mentioned before - someone had to be first and last. Marlon did the right thing.
    If they hadn't chosen their own "treats", Marlon would have drained all the remaining power anyway. Apart from Marlon's final decision, their choices had no impact on the success or failure of the task.
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone needs to calm the **** down, close their eyes and imagine if it was Jale or Ashleigh would you feel the same?

I would have thought it was selfish and dishonest.
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously is there something wrong with Kim? Why is she even letting that nutter touch her ffs!
  • Options
    PootmatootPootmatoot Posts: 15,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way Steven wept like a slapped child when he was nominated, he'd have skinned kittens to avoid it.
  • Options
    brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nomad2king wrote: »
    If they hadn't chosen their own "treats", Marlon would have drained all the remaining power anyway. Apart from Marlon's final decision, their choices had no impact on the success or failure of the task.

And they didn't know that when they were making the decisions. It may of made no difference in the end, sure, BUT they were not to know that. There decisions were equally as selfish.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    Jale really is the silent assasin. She coses up to people then uses her 'disappointment' to attack them while gaining favour from the group. The same group that bullied and ostracised her!

This record is getting quite tedious. Jale and Marlon are friends. They always talk through the bad things that have happened . I shudder to think so many have no friends who they can talk openly and honestly about things no matter how awkward or uncomfortable. He THANKED her. SIGH
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reddress wrote: »
    Jale really is the silent assasin. She cosies up to people then uses her 'disappointment' to attack them while gaining favour from the group. The same group that bullied and ostracised her!
    She's just another Helen but with the volume turned down ............................... spiteful woman.
  • Options
    johnny_dolejohnny_dole Posts: 2,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe he wanted something to write with -

"oh, pen?"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pollyusa wrote: »
    Christopher was interesting...telling Ashleigh to press the button. Saying he was willing for her to take the immunity

I think that the group as a whole were all convinced that there was no chance of Marlon going (fools) but every chance that Ashleigh would.
  • Options
    brendans babebrendans babe Posts: 34,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    I've thought it for a while and now it's confirmed for me that Steven in the chosen on this year and I must say he won't leave till the final :(>:(

The problem is that the other housemates seem to like him so they wont put him up for eviction
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think its more than a fumble:o

Open it :D
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pootmatoot wrote: »
    The way Steven wept like a slapped child when he was nominated, he'd have skinned kittens to avoid it.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sexual content

Someone get Danielle
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexual content lol :D
  • Options
    storminmikestorminmike Posts: 46,928
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Not all of the used the power and by doing so made a contribution to the total. e.g. Chris

Some of them made sacrifices to top up the power e.g. Mark.

I agree....but those who debited power are not without sin....only getting away with it becuase it didn't hit zero
    It's like blaming the last kicker in a penalty shoot out when perhaps some before missed too
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Sexual content, steven eats kim.