Options

BBC Three's most annoying person of 2012?

Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
Forum Member
Any guesses on who will be No.1 this year? George Osborne? Mitt Romney? Australian DJ's? Rylan Clarke?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7
    Forum Member
    Cherry Healey......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    When is this on TV btw ?

Probably the most trashy thing I have ever watched but its funny listening to Richard Bacon and watching the likes of those two guys from GLC rip the piss out of celebs every year. I ain't joking either.
  • Options
    Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,194
    Forum Member
    Rihanna
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    There are so many to choose from, can we not have joint winners?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    its not on this year bbc3 cancelled it :(
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Greg Rutherford Or Emeli Sande.

Chances are Emeli Sande will be number 2 or 3, she'll sing an acceptance speech.

Then as they play a montage of the number 1's most annoying moments, Emeli will appear again to sing a tribute song to the most annoying person.

She will then present 60 seconds before appearing as both the bride and groom in don't tell the bride.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, good choice with Emeli Sandé!
    can we not have joint winners?

The programme has kind of done that in the past. I recall the England football squad coming out top one year and, I think, the London rioters last year. That's not what you mean though.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rita Ora
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,920
    Forum Member
    Stacey Dooley!
  • Options
    Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    its not on this year bbc3 cancelled it :(

D'you think the Beeb employees responsible have had a Newsnight-style freak-out, or is 100 names simply not enough these days? Either way, I'm liking River City's choice of Emeli Sande. Although she seems pretty harmless, households all over the UK were probably laying bets /having drinking games based on how many times she came onstage during the Olympic opening ceremony. I know we weren't the only ones wondering "Who is she...who IS she ??" :D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Chances are Emeli Sande will be number 2 or 3, she'll sing an acceptance speech.

Then as they play a montage of the number 1's most annoying moments, Emeli will appear again to sing a tribute song to the most annoying person.

She will then present 60 seconds before appearing as both the bride and groom in don't tell the bride.

:D:D Very good.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D

Will she be singing "Read All About It"?;)

Greg is not annoying, though, and he did win a gold medal, after all (he also looks good in tight briefs; very nice pics in Attitude!)

Besides, he is a virtual recluse compared to Tom Daley:D
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Greg is not annoying, though, and he did win a gold medal, after all (he also looks good in tight briefs; very nice pics in Attitude!)

Anybody is a recluse compared to Tom Daley. Had to say it...

I'm going to vote for Stephen Fry
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I suspect BBC cancelled it because it would have been comprised solely of BBC employees!
  • Options
    TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Brilliant :D
  • Options
    LoonLoon Posts: 3,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would Greg Rutherford be on there? He's a dude! I reckon the Kardashians would have it sewn up anyway
  • Options
    Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    rather miffed that it isn't on this year - was the highlight of my festive viewing...:cry:

So many could have featured - Kardashians, Liz Jones, Samantha Brick, Frankie Cocozza (he wouldn't have been on 2011's as too late - filmed a while in advance..) Cheryl Cole for THAT Jubilee performance, Tulisa, Rihanna (although I love her music she's been v over-exposed this year...) Mariah v Nicki Minaj etc etc.., Marcus v Maria Fowler on Twitter..

these are the ones that spring to mind right now - I'm sure DS'ers can think of many others!
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mario Balatelli would have been near the top surely
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ok, I'll leave off Greg Rutherford, although he does annoy me greatly and he is on every talking head programme going, Daley is only really annoying if you follow him on Twitter.

And of course she'll sing Read All About It, does she even have any other songs, she bleats that one out as often as McCartney and Hey Jude.

I'd love the pair of them to get together and sing at each other so constantly that they both lose their voices and neither can ever turn up to the opening, closing, commemeration, tribute or celebration of anything or anyone, ever again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well if you look at BBC Three's schedule it is filled with BBC One repeats and well more repeats of their own shows so why cancel something that was a good laugh?

Cheap to make and from what I read had a decent amount of viewers. Seen as we pay for it shouldn't we get to decide what shows get cancelled?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michael Jackson... the bloke is dead and he still manages to be a pain in the arse (probably got his deluded fanbase to thank).
  • Options
    Coma_WhiteComa_White Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    Michael Jackson... the bloke is dead and he still manages to be a pain in the arse (probably got his deluded fanbase to thank).

Eh? In what way has he annoyed you? Or are your entire friends and family comprised of Jackson fans?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Coma_White wrote: »
    Eh? In what way has he annoyed you? Or are your entire friends and family comprised of Jackson fans?

You're not that far off.
  • Options
    babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Lady gaga.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Coma_White wrote: »

Well he annoyed me by having the bad manners to die on my birthday