Silly Lizzy says Andre

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/posts/view/26374/0/0/1

What a ridiculous man:rolleyes: Im sure Liz Hurley will give a sigh of relief, to know that Andre use to admire her and doesnt now.

Besides having the audacity to set himself up as moral police about something that has nothing to do with him, hes just wanting to remind everyone what a good man he is and he didnt have sex until his divorce:rolleyes:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    While in reality he was probably at it like a dog in heat after he split with Katie especially after she claimed that they hadn't had sex for months on their reality show.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

What a ridiculous man:rolleyes: Im sure Liz Hurley will give a sigh of relief, to know that Andre use to admire her and doesnt now.

Besides having the audacity to set himself up as moral police about something that has nothing to do with him, hes just wanting to remind everyone what a good man he is and he didnt have sex until his divorce:rolleyes:

LMAO & OMG! I'm sure Liz will be devastated.

What a ridiculous pompous little t*at he is! :D
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so is Peter Andre. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angelsbaby wrote: »
    While in reality he was probably at it like a dog in heat after he split with Katie especially after she claimed that they hadn't had sex for months on their reality show.

According to Peter Andre he did not commit adultery. Until something or someone comes forward to disprove this then that is the case, surely? :)

KP said she did not have sex (commit adultery) in Ibiza, a bloke came forward to dispell this statement. Until this was disproved she had every right to be believed. It turned out she was lying and this was evidenced by a kiss and tell. :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are after all innocent until proved guilty. ;):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So does everyone who writes on here about the celebs (yes, including me!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So does everyone who writes on here about the celebs (yes, including me!)

And me too. ;):D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I bet she is gutted. This will be the straw that sends her over the edge - she'll start eating more than a few prawns, clear soup and 6 raisins as a naughty treat and will eat a sandwich or something.

Poor the Liz, first Hugh and the Blowfish, then having to give birth in some sort of time/space glitch leading to her son to look like a Victorian Lord, having to face all those weddings to the same bloke, kissing Shane and now this. :eek:

Hasn't she suffered enough, people?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he not mention FB bunny, It seems strange to comment on a stranger yet not on someone who verbally abuses your (almost adopted) son. I see Alex has mentioned it in his column.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet she is gutted. This will be the straw that sends her over the edge - she'll start eating more than a few prawns, clear soup and 6 raisins as a naughty treat and will eat a sandwich or something.

Poor the Liz, first Hugh and the Blowfish, then having to give birth in some sort of time/space glitch leading to her son to look like a Victorian Lord, having to face all those weddings to the same bloke, kissing Shane and now this. :eek:

Hasn't she suffered enough, people?

Ha Ha, She will need to get the safety pin dress out and reminisce.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Did he not mention FB bunny, It seems strange to comment on a stranger yet not on someone who verbally abuses your (almost adopted) son. I see Alex has mentioned it in his column.

I wonder if he would have gotten positive feedback for putting in print what has already been said about what he thinks of FB. Or would he have been pilloried for it. :rolleyes: :confused:;):)
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I fully agree with Peter Andre. IF Liz Hurley WAS "seeing" Shane Warne whilst still being married to Arun, then that's out of order.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I fully agree with Peter Andre. IF Liz Hurley WAS "seeing" Shane Warne whilst still being married to Arun, then that's out of order.

Exactly, but I don't think the thread is about that but Peter Andre's nerve for having an opinion on it. :rolleyes: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    I wonder if he would have gotten positive feedback for putting in print what has already been said about what he thinks of FB. Or would he have been pilloried for it. :rolleyes: :confused:;):)

Who's FB?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who's FB?

Well I could say Fu**ing Ba**ard, but it is actually Frankie Boyle the so called comedian. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    Ha Ha, She will need to get the safety pin dress out and reminisce.

If she combines it with the leopard skin pants she flashed at her mate's wedding she may win back Pa's respect, we know he likes em classy.

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We will never know, will we?:rolleyes: Cos he didn't, did he?:confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly, but I don't think the thread is about that but Peter Andre's nerve for having an opinion on it. :rolleyes: :D

He is entitled to his opinion, and apparently entitled to share it with everyone in his column.

And we are entitled to have an opinion on that. So we are all just enjoying our entitlement, aren't we?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The point is that Liz Hurley had already split with her husband but Andre, living in the Victorian era, counts marriage until the decree nisi. Thats his choice, but then he imposes it on other people:rolleyes:

I guess there was no room in the column to mention the abuse of his stepson. He did, however, find the time and space to tell us that he had bought sensory toys for him for Xmas in another column:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is entitled to his opinion, and apparently entitled to share it with everyone in his column.

And we are entitled to have an opinion on that. So we are all just enjoying our entitlement, aren't we?

Whoever said WE ARE NOT? :confused: What a world it would be IF WE WERE NOT! :rolleyes: :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The point is that Liz Hurley had already split with her husband but Andre, living in the Victorian era, counts marriage until the decree nisi. Thats his choice, but then he imposes it on other people:rolleyes:

I guess there was no room in the column to mention the abuse of his stepson. He did, however, find the time and space to tell us that he had bought sensory toys for him for Xmas in another column:rolleyes:

How would you know what a great dad who loves his kids and would die for them he was if he didn't share such things with you, bunny?

Silly...:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We will never know, will we?:rolleyes: Cos he didn't, did he?:confused::confused:

No he didn't but I am entitled to query the reaction if he had of, am I not? :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Rather attacking/aggressive posts don't you think for simple statements I have made in response to the OP's thread? :confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoever said WE ARE NOT? :confused: What a world it would be IF WE WERE NOT! :rolleyes: :)

Why the shouting? You made a post implying that the non-fans felt he was wrong to have an opinion - that was what you meant by
    but Peter Andre's nerve for having an opinion on it. :rolleyes: :D

wasn't it?

I was just agreeing that he had a right to an opinion, and that I had a right to have an opinion on his opinion, and here we all are using that right.

So nothing that needed an aggressive response, really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rather attacking/aggressive posts don't you think for simple statements I have made in response to the OP's thread? :confused::confused:

There is nothing aggressive in any of my posts. Nothing at all. Nor anything that can be misconstrued. I am merely answering two points you made.