• Options
    Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Jazz bloke's utter lack of intellect really got on my nerves!>:(
  • Options
    Danno2020Danno2020 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    Last guy of the series today, at one point I thought he'd end up getting the £25k but no. The match up round whatever it is really does lose you lots of heartbeats while the woman reads out the question, and all the answers!

I also agree with others that the assemble picture round is boring and tedious! Hope that goes if there's a second series.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Danno2020 wrote: »
    Last guy of the series today, at one point I thought he'd end up getting the £25k but no. The match up round whatever it is really does lose you lots of heartbeats while the woman reads out the question, and all the answers!

I also agree with others that the assemble picture round is boring and tedious! Hope that goes if there's a second series.

He was amazing but cannot see how anyone can win the top prize.

Cannot believe that was the last one seeing as I was not going to watch it in the first place. Totally addictive.
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    This is Ok. Well done to Victoria who won £2500. What age was she, she looked 30ish but could have been older or younger

No shit Sherlock! :D
  • Options
    scorpionatthepcscorpionatthepc Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    Yeah a 2nd series is on its way!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hooray! *Said absolutely nobody*

Why is this crud coming back?!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Yeah a 2nd series is on its way!

Great ! Where do we apply ?
    I couldn't understand how the contestants made such hard work of what to me were fairly simple tasks.
  • Options
    CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hooray! *Said absolutely nobody*

Why is this crud coming back?!!!

Speak for yourself, I enjoyed it. Why are you here if you don't like the show?
  • Options
    CorabalCorabal Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On another note, it's getting repeated every Saturday from today, but they're starting with episode 2 for some weird reason, 2.35pm.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    Corabal wrote: »
    On another note, it's getting repeated every Saturday from today, but they're starting with episode 2 for some weird reason, 2.35pm.

>:( Repeats repeats repeats ... is that all Saturday consists of now and most of the weeks tv.

Ooo Pointless is on and it's a repeat!!!!