Options

Peter feckin Andre on Loose Women......BORING

Comments

• Options
    momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Again, if I were in the position to do that for a loved one, I would.

What I would not film myself doing it, nor would give copious interviews advertising that filming, giving mis- or incomplete information, nor would tell everyone what I am doing in order to appear the hero, and I certainly would not expect that person to support me due to my "more sensitive than everyone else" persona.

I particularly would not do that if I spent half my life threatening to "walk away from fame" because I found it so hard to believe that not everyone loved everything I did in order to stay famous.

But that might just be me.:D

I do agree with some of this , which is why I feel a bit uncomfortable about the way PA is dealing with it.
    But as you say...that might just be me ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    :eek::eek: please stop doing that:D

shush cazz !!! don`t discourage her !! :p
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »

Ewwwwww. Rubber pants, Momma??? Rubber pants??
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh pleas Cazzz ... Do DISCOURAGE her :):):) rubber pants :o:o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewwwwww. Rubber pants, Momma??? Rubber pants??

hush ! I KNOW !!!:o:D:D
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oooh pleas Cazzz ... Do DISCOURAGE her :):):)

not a chance Betty:D:D its too late:p she is probably on google pics right now...looking for more:D
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AC to be fair to amber , she has a valid viewpoint .
    Pa has brought his brother here to help him , never mind the fact that some see it as helping his viewing figures , that`s a different argument.
    If Andrew is reading any of the negative views printed over this ( and there are many ) he must be thinking WTH? I`m sure all he`s concerned with is that his brother and the rest of his family are doing their best to get the treatment that might help him , both orthodox and unorthodox , that seems to be passing most people by.
    If we can get over this whole thing being about raising PA `s profile and filling his show , then maybe more can see that it`s quite a good thing for Andrew.

Ah. Therein lies the crux. I think that's only possible if you have positive feelings towards PA. Because it's not what he's doing (ie. bringing Andrew over here for treatment, having him on the show etc, no probs with any of that), it's the manner in which he's doing it - with himself and his own dramatrauma at the centre of everything - that's leaving such a bad taste.

For me, not having any investment in any of these people (obv apart from wishing Andrew well), I can't see past the way PA is behaving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not a chance Betty:D:D its too late:p

Oooh well... If she must be encouraged can we ask that Rubber Pants aren't involved please :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh well... If she must be encouraged can we ask that Rubber Pants aren't involved please :D

awww Betty !!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    awww Betty !!!

Sorry to spoil your fun... You are quite within your rights to look at mr Andre in rubber pants but please keep them for your own private viewing.. Thanks very much... Im to delicate for that kind of sight again;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Ah. Therein lies the crux. I think that's only possible if you have positive feelings towards PA. Because it's not what he's doing (ie. bringing Andrew over here for treatment, having him on the show etc, no probs with any of that), it's the manner in which he's doing it - with himself and his own dramatrauma at the centre of everything - that's leaving such a bad taste.

For me, not having any investment in any of these people (obv apart from wishing Andrew well), I can't see past the way PA is behaving.

I can see the logic in this , because I don`t like the drama of it all and I can certainly understand the distaste most are feeling ( including me btw ) but , I don`t think he thinks there is anything wrong in what he is doing , and I don`t think he thinks he is exploiting his brother . I think he genuinely believes he is doing the right thing by Andrew in putting this in his show . ( too many thinks here but I have taken wine ;))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyhooo!! I`m off now , have the rest of a good bottle of wine to finish and watching " lovestory " on dvd.
    tissues at the ready :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not a chance Betty:D:D its too late:p she is probably on google pics right now...looking for more:D

*angles screen so cazzz can't see the Pete display* :D

Nite all. I'm off to bed to dream of Petey in his big shiny roomy rubber pants. :sleep::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nite all. I'm off to bed to dream of Petey in his big shiny roomy rubber pants. :sleep::eek::eek:

Nite to you too... But please.. What have you done.. I now have a weird vision in my head... I'm not going to sleep much tonight :eek::eek::eek::eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Momma ... I had nightmares about those rubber shorts last night.. They were chasing me all around London
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Momma ... I had nightmares about those rubber shorts last night.. They were chasing me all around London

mmmm ! I wondered where they`d gone ;)
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I can see the logic in this , because I don`t like the drama of it all and I can certainly understand the distaste most are feeling ( including me btw ) but , I don`t think he thinks there is anything wrong in what he is doing , and I don`t think he thinks he is exploiting his brother . I think he genuinely believes he is doing the right thing by Andrew in putting this in his show . ( too many thinks here but I have taken wine ;))

I think you're right, Momma. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    To true hopefully they don't have to deal with any sensitive or negative people while they go through the process and only get positive feedback on their fight :)
    Been there.................done the positivity........death is inevitable.:cry:

You respond to a post hoping that only positive thoughts are being sent to the man with 'death is inevitable'.
    I hope there haven't been many cancer sufferers reading your comments.:mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    You respond to a post hoping that only positive thoughts are being sent to the man with 'death is inevitable'.
    I hope there haven't been many cancer sufferers reading your comments.:mad:

I'm not defending the comments ... But if we are to believe PA then sadly that is what is going to happen. He has told us its terminal
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not defending the comments ... But if we are to believe PA then sadly that is what is going to happen. He has told us its terminal

I don't see how the diagnosis explains the response from the poster I quoted in the context it was made.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how the diagnosis explains the response from the poster I quoted in the context it was made.

I'm not getting into the weres and What fors as I will not comment on why other people posted things.i can't speak for them
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It doesn't explain it, and it most certainly doesn't excuse it.

Distasteful to put it mildly.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:eek: did you sleep ok?;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: did you sleep ok?;)

Like a baby. Surrounded by a big safe rubbery bubble of orange love. ;)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like a baby. Surrounded by a big safe rubbery bubble of orange love. ;)

Not just any love...

Pa love. And we all know that is a love that only Pa can feel.

The M and S of love.
This discussion has been closed.