Options

Need your vote all cat and pet lovers out there!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Thank you both very, very much , your votes really do mean a lot :):) It is fantastic to see this stray cat that nobody wanted get such a warm response.

Keep voting if you can guys or spread the link about :o
  • Options
    RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    Wow, Shes a beautiful cat. Those eyes are captivating... I've voted. Hope she and you win. =)

ETA: I've posted a link on my twitter page too, I hope a few of my followers vote for her too. I can't believe no one wanted her, Shes a stunning cat. Well done for taking such care of her. =)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you very much RuthStar for taking the time :) She is a really lovely cat that hasn't let her poor start get the better of her. I think we still need tons of votes yet but I am not going to give up just yet :p:D

Thank you all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nearly in the top Ten :D
  • Options
    RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    Thank you very much RuthStar for taking the time :) She is a really lovely cat that hasn't let her poor start get the better of her. I think we still need tons of votes yet but I am not going to give up just yet :p:D

Thank you all

Your very welcome, I admire anyone that goes out of their way to make a difference to an animals life, My Rabbit didn't have a good start to life, I'm in the same boat trying to make up for that. =)
    I really hope you and that adorable cat win, I'll keep my fingers crossed. =D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    RuthStar, you are a Star :):) Thank you for your well wishes and if you ever need any votes for your rescue Rabbit.....

Millie the cat is at number ten now!! Top ten! :D Can we make it. Hmm less than 5 hours left to vote....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A gentle nudge for anyone who hasn't spotted this and may wish to help! http://npm.royalcanin.co.uk/gallery?photo=87 Your votes are needed. Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Come on pet lovers! :D:o;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Final hour of the contest all... Thank you all for your time regardless of what place Millie finishes at! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Any word on the result yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    avasgranny wrote: »
    Any word on the result yet?

We didn't win sadly. But I am happy as the number of places she jumped in the short space of time I appealed for votes was brilliant :) Maybe better luck next time!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the update Josephine. :)
  • Options
    HollyCHollyC Posts: 5,850
    Forum Member
    We didn't win sadly. But I am happy as the number of places she jumped in the short space of time I appealed for votes was brilliant :) Maybe better luck next time!

Thanks for the update, Josephine. It's a shame Millie didn't win - she is a beautiful cat :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you :D I know where to come next time for some support now!