celebs you don't like?

Comments

• denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    What has Sheridan ever done?!

Its a private matter i cannot go into sorry . but it was in the papers and all over twitter !
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have an irrational dislike of:
    Martin McCutcheon - her grating voice and blandness
    Carol Vorderman - her general air of superiority and the awful tight clothing
    Kelly Brook - the worst presenter on TV ever and overrated in every sense of the word
    Simon Cowell - for bring us such appalling music and just having no taste at all
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    Its a private matter i cannot go into sorry . but it was in the papers and all over twitter !

:confused: If it was in the papers & all over Twitter then um... how to put this... It ISN'T a private matter.
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    I have an irrational dislike of:
    Martin McCutcheon - her grating voice and blandness
    Carol Vorderman - her general air of superiority and the awful tight clothing
    Kelly Brook - the worst presenter on TV ever and overrated in every sense of the word
    Simon Cowell - for bring us such appalling music and just having no taste at all

I can't stand him for all of the above but mostly ruining the Xmas no 1. Prat. >:(
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :confused: If it was in the papers & all over Twitter then um... how to put this... It ISN'T a private matter.

Exactly.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do you mean from the big band theory?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Erm how can i put this - my name was never mentioned . will not be mentioned and it IS a private matter !
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm how can i put this - my name was never mentioned . will not be mentioned and it IS a private matter !

Well if it was all over the papers and twitter, why do we not have a clue what you are on about?
  • pussyfootpussyfoot Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephen Fry. I just don't get the attraction for this man and his status of 'National Treasure'. Vastly, vastly, and once more for the kiddies......vastly overrated!
  • Kayleigh2010Kayleigh2010 Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pussyfoot wrote: »
    Stephen Fry. I just don't get the attraction for this man and his status of 'National Treasure'. Vastly, vastly, and once more for the kiddies......vastly overrated!

:o:o aw I love Stephen Fry

Celebs I don't like

The Beckham's
    Miley Cyrus
    Justin Bieber
    Keith Lemon
    Richard Hammond
    Alan Davies
    Bono
    Brad Pitt
  • SemillionSemillion Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Celebs I don't like

The Beckham's
    Miley Cyrus
    Justin Bieber
    Keith Lemon
    Richard Hammond
    Alan Davies
    Bono
    Brad Pitt[/QUOTE]

Brad's never been the same since Angelina got her hooks into him....if it's possible to over-domesticate a man and make him dull and boring then she has achieved that.
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Semillion wrote: »

Celebs I don't like

The Beckham's
    Miley Cyrus
    Justin Bieber
    Keith Lemon
    Richard Hammond
    Alan Davies
    Bono
    Brad Pitt[/QUOTE]

Brad's never been the same since Angelina got her hooks into him....if it's possible to over-domesticate a man and make him dull and boring then she has achieved that.

My heart bleeds for him. ;-)

Stephen Fry's great.
  • moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of the towie cast (if you can call them celebs)
    Shane Ritchie
    Justin Beiber
    Jonathan Ross
    Victoria (up herself) Beckham
    Alan Carr
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Well if it was all over the papers and twitter, why do we not have a clue what you are on about?

Its hardly my fault you are incapable of finding the relevant story . And who is "we" ? are you spokesman for all DS posters now
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its hardly my fault you are incapable of finding the relevant story . And who is "we" ? are you spokesman for all DS posters now

Yes. I nominated them last night.

Couldn't you just post a link to a twitter story?
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    I've got too many to mention
  • SevensevenSevenseven Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    For me it's Bruce Forsyth. He has never done or said anything to offend me or cause me to dislike him but I just can't bear to hear or see him. Irrational I know, but there it is.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm with you OP, always had an irrational dislike of Carol Vorderman, she smacks of smugness.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    That woman who plays Dorian on Birds Of A Feather - I don't know her name. She was talking very loudly and name-dropping like mad, in the quiet coach of an intercity train recently and wouldn't be quiet or move to another carriage when asked to by one of the train staff. She's probably really nice though and was just having a bad day.
  • Sife LucksSife Lucks Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Rita Ora (so obsessed for fame, thinks she's a worldwide superstar when she's had a couple of hits in one country - the UK)
    Foxes (bitched about an X-Factor contestant using her version of a song, thinks she's all random and "weird" because she says stupid things and acts innocent)
    Kimberly and Nicola from Girls Aloud (bitchy, smug)

And about 50 footballers. :D
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most Premiership footballers, greedy idiots who demand huge salaries and always want more. They kick a big of wind around FFS and unlike a nurse or a teacher, have no real life skills.
  • Lucy Van PeltLucy Van Pelt Posts: 11,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liz Hurley - a pointless empty vessel with no personality or talent
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even before the revelations, I couldn't stand Jimmy Savile and Stuart Hall, overbearing idiots who thought they were the best thing on earth and in reality weren't very good at what they did. Savile was just a load of cliches and boring catchphrases and when he presented TOTP thought he was bigger than all of the acts, Hall was an egomaniac who behaved like a prima donna.
  • BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well you haven't given me much to go on, what am I meant to type in to google to see what she has done? :blush:
  • ILoveMyDogILoveMyDog Posts: 25,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That poster has posted about Sheridan before

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=74823402&highlight=#post74823402