Forum Member
✭✭✭
the title says it all hehe

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sov will be easily replaced.

Stephanie's already got a problem with Stephen.

They all know Nicola's unpopular in the house now she's up for eviction.

Jonas is the outsider.

Alex got nominated by Vinnie so Vinnie will probably get the housemates to turn on him soon.

All four are in danger of becoming the next victim. We'll know who it is in two or three days ;)
  • anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nah i want SOV to stay in the house to ANNOY them they constantly talk about her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said, she can be easily replaced.

They will find other people to get annoyed over and single out. They always do.
  • Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think they should suspend her evictedness over the house with a megaphone so she can still annoy the bunch of curmudgeons for another week.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It'll just make for a dull show if she stays. Nothing will change...it'll be very samey for the rest of the week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    Nah.... i'm tired of the spoilt brat, she's in for a shock... she seems to think she has thousands of fans lol
  • anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah but she will annoy them the most SHE DONT PULL HER WEIGHT and she dont care to be OBEDIENT as alex was saying in the diary room the other day lol

she does have fan this is the point as she said she was known going into the house, now she wil be famous, people who rap are expected to have a chip on their shoulder, they thrive on that attitude.