Come Dine With Me October 2013

14567810»

Comments

• theidtheid Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    OMG - Pete, the proud northerner. Just let me check it really is the 21st century.
  • KMKYWAPKMKYWAP Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these people are absolutely disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patricia Jones who the bloody hell do you think you are insulting your guests like that!
  • sheddy99sheddy99 Posts: 5,760
    Forum Member
    Nobody watching this anymore? The Irish guy this week is a proper wind up merchant
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone just watch that hour long episode on Channel 4?

I'd love to know what Claire said in the caravan to make him react like that. She was a horrible cow.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    hmeister wrote: »
    Did anyone just watch that hour long episode on Channel 4?

I'd love to know what Claire said in the caravan to make him react like that. She was a horrible cow.

What a horrible woman she was,I missed her night but I presume she was normal and nice to them? then when it was their nights she turned into the guest from hell. she said she was a teacher? well I would not allow her to teach my child. I would also love to know what he said to the poor man whose caravan it was his pride and joy and she wound him up so much that he smashed his glass and dropped his pudding all over the seat. the worst guest ever?
  • hmeisterhmeister Posts: 2,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    What a horrible woman she was,I missed her night but I presume she was normal and nice to them? then when it was their nights she turned into the guest from hell. she said she was a teacher? well I would not allow her to teach my child. I would also love to know what he said to the poor man whose caravan it was his pride and joy and she wound him up so much that he smashed his glass and dropped his pudding all over the seat. the worst guest ever?

Shouldn't be allowed near kids. The others were very nice people and I'm surprised they didn't hit her and if I was him I wouldn't let her in my house for the last part.

This episode was just very popular on Twitter.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OMG, I was just stunned at her marking, a 2 and a 4 :o and that she won was just horrendous.:( She was just horrendous as was her ridiculous hair
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The horrible excuse for a woman was Clare Gaunt and her job is listed as a learning mentor.

Found this.

Seems one of the things she tutors are personal and social development . :o
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought it was the fact she rolled her eyes when he said he had bought the caravan for his kids. It was like she was turning her nose up at him.
    She was very rude. I would have chucked her out too.
  • OcadoOcado Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think someone said when the show aired originally they gave her the money because that was the only way she would allow the show to be broadcast or something stupid like that. But then off camera, they gave the money to the second highest scoring contestant. I think that is what someone said had happened. But yes, it was the worst contestant ever. Makes that Isabelle in the Bill Buckley week look lovely.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    rianne wrote: »
    I thought it was the fact she rolled her eyes when he said he had bought the caravan for his kids. It was like she was turning her nose up at him.
    She was very rude. I would have chucked her out too.

The whole scene felt very chopped, what kind of person hates everything like her? fruit ,mustard, caravans, it was all an excuse to give the pathetic scores she gave.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was furious that bitch got £1 000. >:(
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ocado wrote: »
    I think someone said when the show aired originally they gave her the money because that was the only way she would allow the show to be broadcast or something stupid like that. But then off camera, they gave the money to the second highest scoring contestant. I think that is what someone said had happened. But yes, it was the worst contestant ever. Makes that Isabelle in the Bill Buckley week look lovely.

I don’t think she would have any power in preventing the show being broadcast if she’d signed a contract at the beginning.

They probably gave her the money so that people like us would fill twitter, forums and FB with comments about the injustice of her win.
  • David MillsDavid Mills Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her attitude was so annoying and her mannerisms especially, she actually reminded me of a young child so I guess being around children rubbed off on her.

But I think what she did was so sly, she was so nicely behaved on the first night then completely turned on the next day and gave really low scores.

Also when she asked if she wanted the meat medium to rare, that girl said medium and to not have blood coming out of it and she didn't just mis-hear her she went into the kitchen and said she was going to do it medium to rare. Then when they argued claimed she asked for it. Really...like...how can she justify that, it's an out and out manipulation.

But it was one of the funniest episodes ever. :D
  • googliciousgooglicious Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    just read this (new version starts a week on Monday)
    'Couples Come Dine with Me (Cookery)
    In an exciting twist, this new series sees three couples compete daily for the chance to win £1000. But it is not only their culinary skills that will be judged, but also their relationships. Will the heat of the kitchen prove too much for some? First up are three couples from North London and Hertfordshire. Dawn and Simon, who've been married for 27 years, and hipsters Darren and Sian, a couple for four years, find themselves to be kindred spirits. But bonding with multi-lingual lawyer Ayesha, and astrophysicist and spinet-playing Stephen, proves more difficult for some'