Options

Kelly Clarkson comments on Katie Hopkins tweets

Comments

• Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    I have always thought Kelly seems a nice lady and it's great to see she won't let the venomous one get to her.:)
  • Options
    Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best thing she could have done is say nothing or just shrug her shoulders, rather than making a statement saying how happy she is which hardly anyone will believe anyway seeing as it sounds like a forced statement.
  • Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Matt_Maher wrote: »
    Best thing she could have done is say nothing or just shrug her shoulders, rather than making a statement saying how happy she is which hardly anyone will believe anyway seeing as it sounds like a forced statement.

Are you suggesting everyone should just ignore Hopkins if you are good advice 😃
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Olivia024 wrote: »

Awww! <3

That's incredibly level-headed and gracious of Kelly Clarkson. Great example of how to deal with the vile Hopkins.
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nitpikkin2 wrote: »
    Awww! <3

That's incredibly level-headed and gracious of Kelly Clarkson. Great example of how to deal with the vile Hopkins.

Best put-down ever, as Perez proved on BBOTS :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    postit wrote: »
    Best put-down ever, as Perez proved on BBOTS :)

Hehe! That backfired spectacularly. There's also the fact that while Hopkins raises Kelly's profile she gives her the opportunity to let her "little light shine" as the car-crash that is Hopkins continues in gristly fashion.

Schweet!
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes if everyone ignores her she will have no choice but to go away.

Good advice, Matt !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's amusing when people pile onto a thread to say "well if you ignored her then she would just go away" clearly ignoring their own good advice to ignore her! :D
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nitpikkin2 wrote: »
    It's amusing when people pile onto a thread to say "well if you ignored her then she would just go away" clearly ignoring their own good advice to ignore her! :D

Isn't it.:D

Love the "Who is she?" Thoughts of another thick, cheap rent a gob Luisa on BOTS and Perez "Who is she?"
    Both embarrasing, talentless, wannabee gobshites, that's who they are. :D
  • Options
    yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »

Love the "Who is she?" Thoughts of another thick, cheap rent a gob Luisa on BOTS and Perez "Who is she?"

This could also apply to Perez.
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »

Bloody hell anne, don't hold back.

:D:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bootyache wrote: »
    Bloody hell anne, don't hold back.

:D:
    Anne's never been backward about coming forward :D
  • Options
    robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This could also apply to Perez.

It most certainly could.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The thing with KH is, she believes any publicity is good publicity.

But in truth it's not.

Many many people have fallen for that idea.

Because of her reputation she cancels herself out of so many opportunities of publicity and cannot be asked to represent many issues or be employed by countless employers.

It's a shame really as I think she is an intelligent person but using it for destruction. It's not good for her.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She always seems such a happy lady in complete contrast to you know who :D
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,987
    Forum Member
    What a great response from Kelly:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    What a great response from Kelly:)

Flowes, while you're here can I take this opportunity to apologise to you about replies in a thread back when CBB was still on.

I meant to check on your reply but lost the thread, couldn't remember what it was called. I did search. I'm not that clever on a PC and do make a lot of cock ups.

Having said all that, I do hope I am talking to the right poster otherwise I'm going to look a right arse. But I'm sure it was you I was conversing with.

:);-)
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just one problem: she had no idea who Katie was. Which made us love her even more.

I really don't think the Twitterers and journos of this World realise that there are so many people that haven't got a clue who KH is, I'm not talking about just outside of the UK.

I had to google her a couple of months ago and had she not been on CBB I would have googled her again at some time in the future again I imagine.

This whole 'Most Hated Woman In Britain' line we keep seeing, who decided that then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't think the Twitterers and journos of this World realise that there are so many people that haven't got a clue who KH is, I'm not talking about just outside of the UK.

I had to google her a couple of months ago and had she not been on CBB I would have googled her again at some time in the future again I imagine.

This whole 'Most Hated Woman In Britain' line we keep seeing, who decided that then?

I had never heard of her before CBB.

Maybe she gave that name to herself, Herself???

:D:D
  • Options
    FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,987
    Forum Member
    Flowes, while you're here can I take this opportunity to apologise to you about replies in a thread back when CBB was still on.

I meant to check on your reply but lost the thread, couldn't remember what it was called. I did search. I'm not that clever on a PC and do make a lot of cock ups.

Having said all that, I do hope I am talking to the right poster otherwise I'm going to look a right arse. But I'm sure it was you I was conversing with.

:);-)

No apology necessary:). There were so many fast moving threads at the time it was hard to keep up. I know I read your first response with interest:)

Yes, it was me, thank you for remembering:):)
  • Options
    threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had never heard of her before CBB.

Maybe she gave that name to herself, Herself???

:D:D

Maybe she did, along with the 'most hated candidate' to enter the BB house title :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flowes wrote: »
    No apology necessary:). There were so many fast moving threads at the time it was hard to keep up. I know I read your first response with interest:)

Yes, it was me, thank you for remembering:):)

Ah, it was you.

Yes the threads moved very fast. I did post further in that thread and then posted plenty in many other threads. But I came back the next day and completely lost where I was.

You should have seen what I did in a thread in Chatter. I took a post from GD tried to copy and paste and the whole page appeared in the thread in chatter in some weird way where all the T&Cs appeared also. Don't ask me how I managed that.

It must have been the longest post ever in DS. Then I tried to delete by holding the back button for about 10 minutes. What a plank?? :D:D

Anyway, I just wanted to say I was enjoying our conversation. Maybe another time if I come back here for another CBB. I don't think I can do a regular BB in here.

;-):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she did, along with the 'most hated candidate' to enter the BB house title :)

Self appointed indeed. ;-)
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best way to bring upon Katie Hopkins downfall is to simply ignore her.

Pity the celebs she insults never do it.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Good for Kelly. However my favourite retort is still Simon Cowell's that he'd rather slowly immerse himself in a bath filled with vinegar after cutting himself a thousand times than employ Katie H on BGT :cool: :D And Danny Dyer's of course :D Steptoe and the hat.