Big Brother Australia Live Feed Pace *SPOILERS!*

Comments

• MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Timmyvision announcement!

Due to prior commitments Timmy will be away from 15th - 25th May. He will be back in time for the Sunday 25th May show. :(
    Forum Member
    I am watching the tv show stream and I wish someone would slap Brigitte. She is behaving like a 3 year old with her tantrums and tears. I sure don't remember Kitten or Shabnam behaving like this when BB took away all their stuff. At least she can wear the make up and clothes from the other girls, Shabs wasn't allowed to do that, she had to wear frumpy clothes and no make up - whilst Kitten who never ever got to see her case and had to borrow clothes from the guys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,658
    Forum Member
    Mirage wrote: »
    I am watching the tv show stream and I wish someone would slap Brigitte. She is behaving like a 3 year old with her tantrums and tears. I sure don't remember Kitten or Shabnam behaving like this when BB took away all their stuff. At least she can wear the make up and clothes from the other girls, Shabs wasn't allowed to do that, she had to wear frumpy clothes and no make up - whilst Kitten who never ever got to see her case and had to borrow clothes from the guys.

:D:D:D

Form an orderly queue behind Mirage here folks - no pushing at the back there :D:D

:eek:
    Its not an attractive look is it
    Forum Member
    OMG Brigitte and Bianca got floured as a prank. Brigitte is treating is majorly peed and gone to the DR.

I missed who actually did it, as I was on the phone, but with the way she has been acting, she deserved it.
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure in part this is what Big Brother wanted... but it really doesn't make for good watching after a few minutes of whinging and crying.

I have to say those alarms were lame. They switched them off after about 1 minute of the HMs not waking up and then eventually just got them up by telling them to go to the lounge. They should've let the alarms keep ringing until everyone was up (peer pressure) and if that didn't work announce the prize fund would decrease $100 per second until everyone was up.

Speaking of that... was is the prize fund this year?
    Forum Member
    OMG Brigitte and Bianca got floured as a prank. Brigitte is treating is majorly peed and gone to the DR.

I missed who actually did it, as I was on the phone, but with the way she has been acting, she deserved it.

Corey :D:D
    Forum Member
    pondie84 wrote: »
    I'm sure in part this is what Big Brother wanted... but it really doesn't make for good watching after a few minutes of whinging and crying.

I have to say those alarms were lame. They switched them off after about 1 minute of the HMs not waking up and then eventually just got them up by telling them to go to the lounge. They should've let the alarms keep ringing until everyone was up (peer pressure) and if that didn't work announce the prize fund would decrease $100 per second until everyone was up.

Speaking of that... was is the prize fund this year?

Nobody seems to know what the prize fund is this year. I don't recall any of the BB shows even mentioning it. I would roar with laughter if they got all the way to the end and there wasn't one. It would be their own fault, as over the years most housemates insist they are there just for the experience. :D
    Forum Member
    Corey :D:D

I had never heard of this Corey before he arrived and he isn't half as bad as the media made him out to be and he is certainly better now Terri doesn't have to look after him. Having said that, I wouldn't want to adopt him. :D
    Forum Member
    Where is Veruca Salt? Is she still whinging in the DR?
    Forum Member
    Where is Veruca Salt? Is she still whinging in the DR?

I think so - having seen her for a while :D

Corey was incredibly rude to Terri earlier on - totally unnecessarily as well :mad::mad::mad:

Nobbi has been very Nobbi all day as well :rolleyes:

I can just imagine what will happen when the travellers get back - apparently the HND/Resort/Minihouse can be nice or nasty .....

Am I mean for wanting Bridgette to get all "stuff" back just to be sent to somewhere really cold or such like :eek::D
    Forum Member
    I think so - having seen her for a while :D

Corey was incredibly rude to Terri earlier on - totally unnecessarily as well :mad::mad::mad:

Nobbi has been very Nobbi all day as well :rolleyes:

I can just imagine what will happen when the travellers get back - apparently the HND/Resort/Minihouse can be nice or nasty .....

Am I mean for wanting Bridgette to get all "stuff" back just to be sent to somewhere really cold or such like :eek::D

After the tantrums she has thrown, I want her to suffer and I mean really suffer. :D

Oh I see Veruca Salt has finally left the DR. How long until she is laying on the floor kicking and screaming with her next tantrum?

I missed Corey being very rude to Terri. Just when I think he is being okay, he ruins it with his ill mannered ways. I cannot abide bad manners and if he has nothing nice to say, he should button it. :mad:
    Forum Member
    Brigitte aka Veruca Salt has returned from the DR. She sat on the sofa for a short while and BB recalled her to the DR. BB has relented and returned her shampoo and p.j's.

He has told her once again, that if she really wants to leave, she should return to the DR in the morning. I am getting annoyed with all this talk of wanting to leave, then stay and then back to wanting to leave. :mad:
    Forum Member
    After the tantrums she has thrown, I want her to suffer and I mean really suffer. :D

Oh I see Veruca Salt has finally left the DR. How long until she is laying on the floor kicking and screaming with her next tantrum?

I missed Corey being very rude to Terri. Just when I think he is being okay, he ruins it with his ill mannered ways. I cannot abide bad manners and if he has nothing nice to say, he should button it. :mad:

From Here
    7:52
    Corey, Nobbi and Ben are imagining what names the house mates really look like. Travis looks like a Nate. Corey reckons he is a Mickey, and Nobbi is a Benny.
    Nobbi quickly changes the topic to animals the house mates are like. He thinks Travis would be a sea-horse.
    Terri thinks Nobbi would be a Japanese fighting fish. Nobbi notes without venom that it is a Siamese Fighting fish - Corey adds a venomous yeah, Terri " Well I didn't know" while Travis squeals that he owns one. Then someone says someone reminds them of a tortoise, turtle. Travis asks what is the difference, and Ben says that a tortoise is bigger. Terri says "The turtles are the big ones, aren't they? They are the ones in the sea..."
    Corey interrupts "No that is the tortoise, and they live to hundreds of years old" in a tone of voice that implies you'd be really stupid not to know that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah but Terri did say she'd be ashamed to have him as a son. You can't expect him to have much time for her can you?
    Forum Member
    Yeah but Terri did say she'd be ashamed to have him as a son. You can't expect him to have much time for her can you?

True enough - I wasn't really holding out much hope for more than some reasonable manners :)

I wonder if Corey is getting fed up and decided to stir things along before he leaves ..... :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a dullard and has hardly dragged in the crowds. Daily shows aren't even pulling in a million viewers this year and the eviction only managed to just scrape in at 1.05 million viewers.

Sadly he is still probably more interesting than 1 or 2 of the real hms... I'm looking at you David, Renee, Rebecca, Nathan and Alice.
    Forum Member
    The bottom 5 housemates today are:

Alice
    Ben
    Dixie
    Bianca
    Renee
    Forum Member
    He is a dullard and has hardly dragged in the crowds. Daily shows aren't even pulling in a million viewers this year and the eviction only managed to just scrape in at 1.05 million viewers.

Sadly he is still probably more interesting than 1 or 2 of the real hms... I'm looking at you David, Renee, Rebecca, Nathan and Alice.

I have to agree with the five you mention. Out of them all Alice is the most boring housemate. I rarely see her doing anything much. I caught a couple of conversations (time difference doesn't help), where she was going on and on about horses and colic and other such dull topics. There again, I couldn't really recall anything Davis has said.
    Forum Member
    I have to agree with the five you mention. Out of them all Alice is the most boring housemate. I rarely see her doing anything much. I caught a couple of conversations (time difference doesn't help), where she was going on and on about horses and colic and other such dull topics. There again, I couldn't really recall anything Davis has said.

That colic thing was beyond a joke :D Ben is one who has passed me by - David is ok in small doses - but he needs to forget about being the winner all the time ...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I completely forgot Ben was there.
  • bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest I completely forgot Ben was there.

Who is Ben? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote: »
    It will be on that simulated plane that they showed on last nights eviction show. They'll probably go to that luxury house.

Doh! I missed that bit! Yes you are right they have 'flown' to Bali and are living in luxury!! They can still hear all the other housemates though if they are being rowdy. And they were being rowdy over a cricket ball!
  • nowsthebturnnowsthebturn Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Here
    7:52
    Corey, Nobbi and Ben are imagining what names the house mates really look like. Travis looks like a Nate. Corey reckons he is a Mickey, and Nobbi is a Benny.
    Nobbi quickly changes the topic to animals the house mates are like. He thinks Travis would be a sea-horse.
    Terri thinks Nobbi would be a Japanese fighting fish. Nobbi notes without venom that it is a Siamese Fighting fish - Corey adds a venomous yeah, Terri " Well I didn't know" while Travis squeals that he owns one. Then someone says someone reminds them of a tortoise, turtle. Travis asks what is the difference, and Ben says that a tortoise is bigger. Terri says "The turtles are the big ones, aren't they? They are the ones in the sea..."
    Corey interrupts "No that is the tortoise, and they live to hundreds of years old" in a tone of voice that implies you'd be really stupid not to know that.

why the hell, would he show terri any consideation. DOnt orget he is 17. Everyone said they are happy he is in the house except terri. Even Bianca. I am 33, and i it was me, I would take every opportunity to be rude to her and more. You think he is just gonna be there an be nice to the only person that resents him? She doesnt even deserve to be in the house having already been evicted, and she got the nerves to say who should and shouldnt be in the house? Please, I hope corey does a few more things to her before leaving!
  • nowsthebturnnowsthebturn Posts: 2,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bottom 5 housemates today are:

Alice
    Ben
    Dixie
    Bianca
    Renee

I am willing to bet anything, most o these 5, wont be in the bottom 3 at the end.
    How unfair is this method? Again, 4 gils in the initial bottom 5, but since people are gonna conside the others safe, only fans of these 5s are gonna vote for them all week. Its so stupid imo!
  • futumtchfutumtch Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am willing to bet anything, most o these 5, wont be in the bottom 3 at the end.
    How unfair is this method? Again, 4 gils in the initial bottom 5, but since people are gonna conside the others safe, only fans of these 5s are gonna vote for them all week. Its so stupid imo!
    Yep, stupid and not a true reflection of public opinion but hey, it drives in the money.

Whether you are nominated or not is as much to do with timing then as number of save votes received.