Has Nigel leaving the jungle changed your opinion of him?

For me, he's lost his credibility a little.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,259
    Forum Member
    No, I always thought he was a miserable snob. Him leaving just confirmed that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    no he's miserable, grumpy and thinks he's superior
  • shortyknickersshortyknickers Posts: 2,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I quite liked him
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Actually him going into the jungle changed my opinion of him. I always thought he was funny, attractive and amiable. Turns out he's a stuck up misery guts.
  • pennbankpennbank Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    Getting a few grand for 1 week, must be desperate to do panto in Birmingahm
  • treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For 30 odd years I've liked him but after one day in the jungle my opinion completely changed.

Not nice in my books.
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Spoiled rich guy all his life , He wimped out big time
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep thought he was quite nice before but have now decided he's a bit of a weirdo
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read him totally wrong!

Since joining this show, I've realised what an utter snobby bugger he is.
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with Jenny in that we all have a line that cannot be crossed and for Nigel being dressed as a convict was his. I don't understand why he'd take exception to that as he is an actor and does panto, that means dressing up as all types of characters.

I liked him before. He's one of these people that play themselves. My liking for him has waned a tad, not much though.

I can understand Nigel saying there was too much time and space. That would do me in.
  • LaChatteGitaneLaChatteGitane Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »
    For 30 odd years I've liked him but after one day in the jungle my opinion completely changed.

Not nice in my books.
    This
    cezzy wrote: »
    I read him totally wrong!

Since joining this show, I've realised what an utter snobby bugger he is.

And this.

Nothing gracious about him, nothing charming.....
  • Sharona68Sharona68 Posts: 1,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me, he lost any credibility he had when he went into the jungle :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gutted he's gone and I was liking his friendship with Shaun :(
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nasty snobbish little man who thought he was too good for the rest of them!
  • BizBiz Posts: 14,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm! He's now doing the rest of his time in a luxury hotel. Perhaps with his wife to keep him company?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing charming about him. Shaun has shown miles more class than him. Nigel is all front, Shaun seems more genuine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    I can't completely make my mind up about Nigel but at least he had the guts to leave when he wasn't happy. Gillian should take note.

What surprised me most about Nigel was his strength of character. I'd have expected him to be far more concerned about how he'd be coming across.
  • Duke of EarlDuke of Earl Posts: 3,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Actually him going into the jungle changed my opinion of him. I always thought he was funny, attractive and amiable. Turns out he's a stuck up misery guts.

Exactly!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always used to like Nigel, his father was the DPP so he obviously thinks he is a cut above everyone, however I was very disappointed by him. Such a miserable git!

Stacey was always joking with him and he just blanket her and seemed like he was on the edge of blowing his top in a really nasty way. I think he has lost a few fans.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always thought he was a soft toff.

Confirmed.
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkle_18 wrote: »
    No, I always thought he was a miserable snob. Him leaving just confirmed that.

Me too
  • gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naw, I don't mind his leaving at all. He wasn't bringing an enjoyable element to the show, and I am happy to see that energy removed from camp. I'm not sure why he (or anyone, really) would do the show, other than for the money, and it was simply too much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,449
    Forum Member
    he's being really unpleasant on the extra show - bitchy about kayla's voice
    tosser
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    treefr0g wrote: »

Not nice in my books.

How utterly ridiculous
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I've changed my mind about him. I thought he was a gentleman, who would treat people courtesly, be friendly and a team player. I didn't have him down as somebody who would go into the jungle (apparently against his wife's wishes) and then proceed to 'worry' about his image and how he was coming across. Is appearing in panto really so different to wearing a prison outfit or getting a mild electric shock? Surely both would make him look a bit foolish?