JN-T The Life & Scandalous Times of John Nathan-Turner.

JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is the title of a book coming in May, by former Blue Peter editor Richard Marson, which I'm looking forward to a lot; Marson has done an interesting interview here to promote the book.
There’s not very much of that hand-clappy, “Hurrah – everything’s marvellous!” stuff, because that fulfils a particular function, but it’s not actually very true.

Comments

• KoquillionKoquillion Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very interesting this, thanks for alerting us to it! Although JNT divides fan opinion more than any other 'showrunner' I still love his first 5 seasons and will always be thankful for giving us 5th Doctor and some wonderful stories. Hope this book provides a new insight into exactly what was going on during his time!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know, I wish that people would would check through the first page of the forum to see if there is an existing thread on a subject before creating new ones as well! What can you do,eh?
    Thanks to JCR again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Koquillion wrote: »
    I know, I wish that people would would check through the first page of the forum to see if there is an existing thread on a subject before creating new ones as well! What can you do,eh?
    Thanks to JCR again!

That's more than a little unfair, considering JCR created his thread on Saturday at 04.45 whereas the one davrosdodebird linked was created over 17 hours later on Saturday at 21.57. Or were you being sarcastic, so hard to tell with some posters on here? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    korbany wrote: »
    That's more than a little unfair, considering JCR created his thread on Saturday at 04.45 whereas the one davrosdodebird linked was created over 17 hours later on Saturday at 21.57. Or were you being sarcastic, so hard to tell with some posters on here? ;)

Not being sarcastic. Saw JCR' s post yesterday but didn't have time to respond but I wanted to thank them for a link to an interesting interview about an interesting looking book. Thought it polite to thank the OP in the OP' s thread?
  • amos_brearleyamos_brearley Posts: 8,496
    Forum Member
    This *is* the original thread! Wibbly wobbly posty wosty!
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But which thread is better? Only one way to find out...fight! ;)

Thank you for your kind remarks Koquillion.