Wolfy Last Nite ... Get Her Out!!!!

2»

Comments

• Miranda123Miranda123 Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    Her response to Charlie's question about why Wolfy had a problem with her was to spit in the bucket. She must think she's untouchable.

If she spat in a bucket while I was talking to her she would have more to worry about than evictions, skank!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rachael7 wrote: »
    She's vile for sure!
    Hope you weren't aiming for immaculate stripes :D

Pee'd off at Hazel deflecting votes away from the crutch scratcher, pleeeeeeeeze may she go on Friday!

Lol, I had to make do with haphazard zig-zags Rachael thanks to my loathing & utter contempt of 'keeping it real' Wolfie!
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shazzie wrote: »
    it was quite pathetic the way she was treating Charlie, who really hasn't done anything, it made me angry too.

Totally agree, who could live with somebody like Wolfy, even the twins, who are s'pose to be her friends and Sophie don't like her arrogance and her spitting!

Get Wolfy out!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally agree about Wolfy, she is totally disgusting and so arrogant, she makes my blood boil too and I cannot for the life of me see why people would rather get rid of Hazel this week over the nasty Wolfy, especially as she was saved by BB last week when she would have most definitely have gone had they not messed with the voting to save and the secret house!

So people please vote to get Wolfy out this week!

I completely agree. There was so much hate for Wolfy last week & everyone was DESPERATE to get her out. Now theyve all changed their minds :confused: I reckon that interview on BBBOTS last night was another of C5s attempts to save the revolting cretin. GET WOLFY OUT!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (Wolfy goes into Diary Room):

"Ohhh my god ... can't believe the headlines said I was the most fake Big Bruv, I'm the most REAL person in here."

"Aaaagghh .... Charlie makes me so mad ..... I've got a REAL PROBLEM WITH HER!!!!!!!"

Interesting protest: So real that when asked by Charlie what the problem with her is, she couldn't be real and say what it is.

The only real thing about her is her disgusting spitting habit. Not least, she spits in response to the slightest challenge. She is just foul and ill-bred IMO.

TBH, much as Hazel's antics have been deplorable, I've seen it all before. I can stand her for another week or two. Wolfy is just plain disgusting in every respect - her appearance, her voice, and mostly her absolutely nasy habits of spitting and minge scratching to name a few.

SHE MUST GO.
  • wef0undl0vewef0undl0ve Posts: 6,460
    Forum Member
    I don't know how Charlie managed to keep her composure when Wolfy spat again last night :eek: i'd have throttled the bitch! :mad: