Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deuce:D

I was going to say Duece as well

"That look on your face, full of disgrace"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Isn't one of the girls from deuce ant mcpartlins wife? Or am I thinking of someone else ?
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    Yes one of the girls from Deuce is Ant's wife but I doubt she would want to do it as she works as a make up artist. I think she works on the Strictly make up team, doesnt seem like shes short of work.

Another Level would be great... but I remember one of the guys fell out massively with the rest of them and it didn't sound like something that was going to get patched up, who knows, they had a few good tunes. I would love Eternal but no chance of getting the original 4 back together and isnt Vernie a lawyer now??
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,945
    Forum Member
    frankie goes to hollywood

Not sure Holly Johnson is well enough.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure Holly Johnson is well enough.

What's wrong with him? Had a quick Google and found nothing. Nothing recent, at least.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's wrong with him? Had a quick Google and found nothing. Nothing recent, at least.

HIV. I know that doesn't necessarily mean he's that ill.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HIV. I know that doesn't necessarily mean he's that ill.

Well that's fairly well-documented, and he's lived with it for over 2 decades now... it hasn't stopped him releasing music, writing, and going to art school. He has said he'd like to release new music one day and he's never ruled out a reunion with the other members of FGTH - if he feels up to it, why should being HIV positive stop him?
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    stash22 wrote: »
    Yes one of the girls from Deuce is Ant's wife but I doubt she would want to do it as she works as a make up artist. I think she works on the Strictly make up team, doesnt seem like shes short of work.

Another Level would be great... but I remember one of the guys fell out massively with the rest of them and it didn't sound like something that was going to get patched up, who knows, they had a few good tunes. I would love Eternal but no chance of getting the original 4 back together and isnt Vernie a lawyer now??

I read recently that Louise had signed up to appear on this show with Eternal.
  • Options
    Central cakeCentral cake Posts: 5,625
    Forum Member
    I read recently that Louise had signed up to appear on this show with Eternal.

Where did you read this?
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where did you read this?

I think it was on here a few weeks ago. It said she was getting paid half a million quid to sign up for the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well that's fairly well-documented, and he's lived with it for over 2 decades now... it hasn't stopped him releasing music, writing, and going to art school. He has said he'd like to release new music one day and he's never ruled out a reunion with the other members of FGTH - if he feels up to it, why should being HIV positive stop him?

I never said it was, just said it might. I have no idea how well or unwell he is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never said it was, just said it might. I have no idea how well or unwell he is.

Bit of an odd comment to make then.
  • Options
    AcerBenAcerBen Posts: 21,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eternal are looking like dead certs, but without Louise, according to The Sun. The same article mentions A1, but without Paul - though they have already released a couple of albums in recent years in Norway.

Another Level too, but without Wayne.

Heard a few months ago in Metro that Let Loose were being lined up, and we also know that Deuce have been doing some filming for ITV from something Paul said on Facebook.

I would love to see 2 Unlimited on there - they've been back together for a few years too but they'd have some good stories to tell as they were an item at one point, and they sued their producers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bit of an odd comment to make then.

That i wasn't sure if he was well enough? I wasn't, so how is it an odd comment?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That i wasn't sure if he was well enough? I wasn't, so how is it an odd comment?

That his HIV could prevent him from re-uniting with FGTH, when it hasn't stopped him persuing other ventures (that we know of), thus far.
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    Let Loose have joined twitter and been tweeted by a producer working on the series

I think Eternal are in with or without Louise, last I heard it was with, could have changed, I mean J was signed to the series until he dropped out a few weeks before filming
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would seem to be a pointless having so many bands on board, but with missing members; at least it was only really Five who had the missing member with the current bands.
    To have a few of them missing people, just wouldn't seem right I would say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Let Loose have joined twitter and been tweeted by a producer working on the series

I think Eternal are in with or without Louise, last I heard it was with, could have changed, I mean J was signed to the series until he dropped out a few weeks before filming

Louise seems pretty adamant that she doesn't want to do it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would seem to be a pointless having so many bands on board, but with missing members; at least it was only really Five who had the missing member with the current bands.
    To have a few of them missing people, just wouldn't seem right I would say.

Eternal were bigger after Louise left, so they can get away with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who is the producer on Twitter btw?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    AcerBen wrote: »
    Louise seems pretty adamant that she doesn't want to do it.
    From what I've heard she will only reunite if there's a point e.g new music rather than just the show
    AcerBen wrote: »
    Who is the producer on Twitter btw?

Kevin someone
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Big Reunions twitters followed Matt Willis, Kelle Bryan, Vernie Bernett, Dane Bowers and Kenzie recently, does that mean anything?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Reunions twitters followed Matt Willis, Kelle Bryan, Vernie Bernett, Dane Bowers and Kenzie recently, does that mean anything?

I'm not sure whether Kenzie is one of the Blazin' Squad members who have reformed as support for one of the Butlins dates of this year's tour. I expect he probably is - he's arguably the most well-known.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure whether Kenzie is one of the Blazin' Squad members who have reformed as support for one of the Butlins dates of this year's tour. I expect he probably is - he's arguably the most well-known.

I'm not sure either, there's been a lot of rumours about a reunion for them this year.

The only one I'm skeptical of is Matt Willis, I can see him being up for it, but I doubt James and Charlie are.

Eternal seem dead on, Another Level dead on (I swear the one who isn't doing it has said that they're doing it) and Blazin Squad are a possibility

The one I'm confused about is S Club 7, are they likely or not? Realistically they could have their own show and tours, they don't need TBR as a reunion would be popular without TBR, unless we get -shudders- S Club 3 :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah S Club 7 are far more likely to want their own show. And it's bad timing because isn't Rachel pregnant?