Worst Facebook status updates (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh god . Someone on my fb got engaged on Xmas day. We were treated to a video of him proposing
    :confused:

Dear god! :(
    Well luckily we've not been "treated" in that way but it can only be a matter of time. I'm about to unfollow her rather than unfriend so hopefully I@ll need a smaller supply of vomit bags. :D
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Dear god! :(
    Well luckily we've not been "treated" in that way but it can only be a matter of time. I'm about to unfollow her rather than unfriend so hopefully I@ll need a smaller supply of vomit bags. :D
    Even worse hes got a "mockney geeza " accent . So it was like "bbz will u do me da honour of marrying me innit" :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen this status update yet, but it usually happens and it's only a matter of time:

Chav girl: Rite 2014 is gonna be ma year and I won't let anyone get me down. I ain't gonna let neone from the past mess with me blah blah blah

Chav girl's bessie mate: U go girl u deserve all the happyness in 2014 babes

Fast forward to January 18th...

Chav girl: I'm back with ma ex-bf I'm so happy rite now xxxx

Chav girl's bessie mate: Awww I'm so happy for u hun u look so good togetha xxx
  • BlofeldBlofeld Posts: 8,233
    Forum Member
    brisky wrote: »
    I haven't seen this status update yet, but it usually happens and it's only a matter of time:

Chav girl: Rite 2014 is gonna be ma year and I won't let anyone get me down. I ain't gonna let neone from the past mess with me blah blah blah

That reads exactly like the kind of stuff I see at this time of year. I've gone through a big clear out of village idiots from my list recently, but some will still sneak through no doubt.

I'm just waiting for the usual New Year crap like "puttin this out on FB cos the networks will all be jammed later lol Happy New Year for 2014 xxx :)" at around 7pm and then getting the same thing in a mass text around 10:30pm and then again from someone else around 2am.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member

I fortunately don't get these... but Im 46.. why would I
  • SubrosaSubrosa Posts: 3,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girl on my Facebook posted pictures of her trip to the supermarket with her 9 month old today. Why did she feel that was worth taking pictures of let alone sharing??
  • Kwazykat61Kwazykat61 Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    woofwoof77 wrote: »
    Someone I know, known for self harming has put up photos of his arm covered in scars and cuts ,while he was at the hospital.

Ok people have their reasons for self harming but to put photos up of it on FB?? Come on! I can't help but feel its a sort of bragging or 'please feel sorry for me' .

I just find it completely ridiculous when people are injured /sick in hospital and they start taking photos of their injuries and stick them up on FB !!!

I would have to comment with "you missed" try again
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even worse hes got a "mockney geeza " accent . So it was like "bbz will u do me da honour of marrying me innit" :D

Oh Man... dat iz the worst init bruv! :D

Just don't tell me he's a middle aged white bloke....
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I've got a workmate who I get on really well with but I saw her husband has posted a photo of him holding up several birds he shot and her giving the thumbs up.
    It's not a subject we've ever discussed but it really shocked me.

That's horrible, Blondie. :( I would have been shocked too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    It should be the a***holes who hunt >:(

It would be if I had my way. >:(
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Oh Man... dat iz the worst init bruv! :D

Just don't tell me he's a middle aged white bloke....
    Dunno how old he is but he is white .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night someone put up a photo from a c-section, blood all over the place and everything. :(
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All these women posting statuses about 2014 being "new year, new me :) Not letting anyone get to me. The old ______ is back!".

On a serious note, what exactly is going to be different about them? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    All these women posting statuses about 2014 being "new year, new me :) Not letting anyone get to me. The old ______ is back!".

On a serious note, what exactly is going to be different about them? :confused:

I can't stand that stuff. Vomit inducing.

I hate New Year in general. What's worse is avoiding it completely is impossible if you want to go on the internet for about a month before, during, and another month after. The amount of naval gazing with the year in review thing and then people trying to predict what will happen in the new year will is one of the most tedious things ever.
  • too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have a friend who has taken to posting a fat free vegan recipe every day. I'm sorry but they all look disgusting, or at best like something you might put on the plate next to a nice pork chop. And she always sounds so thrilled by this drab parade of grains and leaves. It's like the kind of facebook entries a guinea pig might make if it could write.

That did make me chuckle... :D:D:D
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Horton wrote: »
    Last night someone put up a photo from a c-section, blood all over the place and everything. :(

Seriously???:o:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Horton wrote: »

That's a nice one for the family album...:o

YOu know those 21st birthday announcements in the local paper where people send a baby photograph of the person to make their friends smile? That one...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From the same person, last night;

Dnt wanna talk to ne one not in the mood for talkin

A little while later...

gd nite going bed no one is talkin

lol
  • hallstarhallstar Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw a mother write on her daughters timeline.
    "Your Grandmother is in hospital again" and the reply was "Why whats up" I didn't see if there were any updates but I thought isn't this something that might be worth picking up the phone for.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone has just posted a picture saying `don't forget to book your smear in the new year`

Wise advice but really is nothing private at all now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone on mine has just said...

"I think 2014 is going to be my year!!!!!"

No big deal... Untill you remember that her 13 year old son was found guilty of a serious sexual assault on two 6 year olds just 1 month ago. Perhaps she forgot...
  • Scarlett FeverScarlett Fever Posts: 718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GOGO2 wrote: »

No big deal... Untill you remember that her 13 year old son was found guilty of a serious sexual assault on two 6 year olds just 1 month ago. Perhaps she forgot...

my god - I think that is the most shocking thing on this thread so far
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    hallstar wrote: »
    I saw a mother write on her daughters timeline.
    "Your Grandmother is in hospital again" and the reply was "Why whats up" I didn't see if there were any updates but I thought isn't this something that might be worth picking up the phone for.

They were most likely in the same room.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    GOGO2 wrote: »

Good god, a son to be proud of! What a wonderful mum, obv no thought of the wee girls or their families. Sick!