Hayley amazed at her marks

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,830
Forum Member
✭✭
i was as well.

Comments

• xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Her fakeness really annoys me with things like this. She got 38.0 two weeks ago, why would she be "amazed" at 36.5? :mad:
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »
    Her fakeness really annoys me with things like this. She got 38.0 two weeks ago, why would she be "amazed" at 36.5? :mad:

Oh for goodness sake.

So does that apply to Ray then? Will he ever be allowed to be happy at getting 39.5, 37, 38.5 again now that he 40 one week?

She may have thought she wouldn't get anywhere near that with that routine - seeing as her slower routines never got high marks in her series and so far this series - so why SHOULDN'T she be allowed to be amazed by that?

Haley gets a ridiculously hard time on here. A lot of people I have noticed go on about her personality and how annoying she is, but when someone says "I don't like ****, so I don't want them to win" those SAME people come back with "It's about the skating, we can't judge on personality"! It's all very hypocritical!

She did just as much skating as Beth tonight, and certainly a lot more advanced steps than Suzanne. Her mark was fair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake.

So does that apply to Ray then? Will he ever be allowed to be happy at getting 39.5, 37, 38.5 again now that he 40 one week?

She may have thought she wouldn't get anywhere near that with that routine - seeing as her slower routines never got high marks in her series and so far this series - so why SHOULDN'T she be allowed to be amazed by that?

Haley gets a ridiculously hard time on here. A lot of people I have noticed go on about her personality and how annoying she is, but when someone says "I don't like ****, so I don't want them to win" those SAME people come back with "It's about the skating, we can't judge on personality"! It's all very hypocritical!

She did just as much skating as Beth tonight, and certainly a lot more advanced steps than Suzanne. Her mark was fair.

Very good, fair, well thought out comment. Hayley does indeed get a rough ride on here, and it's hardly ever about her skating!! But she must be getting the votes, so well done to those who are voting.
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Oh for goodness sake.

I like Hayley! It's not a crime to think she's a bit fake sometimes though!
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    petertard wrote: »
    i was as well.

That made me lol :D

Actually this was the one week she could put on a loud costume and ham it up, yet they gave her a serious routine, regular costume, regular hair - the only thing '80's' about it was the song :confused:
  • J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    That made me lol :D

Actually this was the one week she could put on a loud costume and ham it up, yet they gave her a serious routine, regular costume, regular hair - the only thing '80's' about it was the song :confused:

It looked to me as if they'd swapped Hayleys and Suzannes routines, both seemed to be doing routines more expected of the other. Presumably deliberately?

I like them both.

Quote - "She did just as much skating as Beth tonight, and certainly a lot more advanced steps than Suzanne. Her mark was fair." xeo

In fairness she did a bit more actual skating than Beth because she stayed on the ice.

I think all three girls are on the same kind of level so not sure what they can do to impress over the other two. Maybe a jump of some kind - I would prefer to see something more technical than another variation of the headbanger!
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xeo wrote: »

Because the nature of the routine was entirely different, and she was probably a bit uncertain about it?
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for goodness sake.

Hear hear
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    personally out of suzanne, beth & hayley i am actually preferring hayley!. despite her clearly being the best in her series i was never particularly keen on her, but this series i am really warming to her, i think she's definitely upped her game skating wise and her bang bang routine was my favourite from the series i think that suzanne edges her just on the skating side of things but i definitely think when hayley gets it right she is a lot better than suzanne!
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    personally out of suzanne, beth & hayley i am actually preferring hayley!. despite her clearly being the best in her series i was never particularly keen on her, but this series i am really warming to her, i think she's definitely upped her game skating wise and her bang bang routine was my favourite from the series i think that suzanne edges her just on the skating side of things but i definitely think when hayley gets it right she is a lot better than suzanne!

If Susanne had the same level of choreography as Hayley gets, she could easily outshine her I think. Look at her week 1 performance ;-)

I doubt Sam and Kyran could pull off Ray's routines as well as he does, but Susanne could easily do Hayley's.