Options

Pet Insurance for cat

CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So currently I have not insured my cat. Yes I know. :blush: It's just an expensive I've not been able to really afford. I do qualify for PDSA help but I don't live particularly close to one on the other hand my nearest non PDSA vets is only a walk away instead. I don't drive so in case of emergencies that would be my go to vets. But they are Vets for Pets which means NOT cheap.

So anyway I've looked at quotes on Comparethemarket but I am non the wiser as to which insurance is the most ideal. I need advice on which is worth looking at closer.

I am on a low budget. My cat is a neutered domestic short haired male coming up to 7/8 years He's so much older then when he was a kitten I've lost track of which year he was born 07 or 06 I think
He's healthy
His last weigh in only very recently was 5.84 ?kg? And believe me quite a bit is pure muscle.

Comments

• Options
    dollymariedollymarie Posts: 3,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pet plan. They may not be the cheapest but they pay out quickly and with little fuss.

Plus they generally offer the best levels of cover in terms of what they will pay out for on their "for life" plan.