Options

HO- Team Sinead or Diane

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 546
Forum Member
✭✭
I've just read that diane doesn't tell sinead about the funeral and when some of the hollyoaks cast were seen on location filming it- steph (sinead) wasn't there but sophie (lindsey) was. If they all go to the funeral without sinead I will be so angry. Also, whats lindsey doing there? If it was up to sinead im sure lindsey wouldn't be going which makes me think diane does the whole funeral without her. I really dislike lindsey and diane.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sinead has a right to know about her daughters funeral.
  • Options
    Scorpio2Scorpio2 Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    I've just read that diane doesn't tell sinead about the funeral and when some of the hollyoaks cast were seen on location filming it- steph (sinead) wasn't there but sophie (lindsey) was. If they all go to the funeral without sinead I will be so angry. Also, whats lindsey doing there? If it was up to sinead im sure lindsey wouldn't be going which makes me think diane does the whole funeral without her. I really dislike lindsey and diane.

So Diane refused to believe that Katy was ill and now she is not telling Sinead about her own baby's funeral! :o
  • Options
    grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No doubt about it Sinead, Sinead can be annoying but Diane right now is vile and she needs to get off her high horse.
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diane is a heartless vile cow. I hope her world comes crashing down around her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Sinead! She was a young girl with a baby that lost her way, got desperate and needed help and support from those around her. The people that should be there for her have ended up being the ones that have helped cause all her problems. Sinead would never have ended up in the position to need to do the things she did if Diane had been any kind of a mother to her! How convenient is it that there has been no mention at all of the fact Diane took a baby once and Sinead was there for her and help her out of that mess! Sinead better get justice before the funeral begins and should storm down there and stop it. She was a bully to Esther but really she is just a girl that has had to grow up with very limited support from either parent in (or not) in her life. It is lack of parenting that causes this! This storyline is making me cross I don't really want to watch it anymore as I can't stand the injustice and arrogance from all against Sinead.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Sinead has done a lot of horrible things in her life and I understand Diane's perspective, but right now Diane is coming off as heartless. I think she should be more sensitive to how much Sinead is hurting right now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't even try to side with Diane over this. I know Sinead has said some horrible stuff to her but Diane gives as good as she gets. I read the interview on DS by Alex Fletcher and she said that she felt bad about not inviting Sinead to the wedding and she couldn't if she wanted to because of Katy but in E4s ep it did not come across like this! Having the funeral without Sinead is just horrible, how can she do that to her.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diane.

I can't stand Sinead.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I can KIND OF see where Diane is coming from - Sinead has made such a fuss about Katy being ill with no evidence of this being true (I know I know, until it's too late), BUT Diane should be supporting Sinead - as if social services needed to even know about the video camera, all Diane needed to do was watch it first if she was worried.
    I feel really sorry for Sinead, she's obviously really worried about her baby, and it's horrible that the finger just keeps getting pointed at her.
  • Options
    spikewomanspikewoman Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite a tricky one given that we know that Katy dies and the characters don't as yet.

Sinead is acting out of desperation, a mother who knows something is wrong and needs to get attention but is going about it the wrong way.

Diane is faced with a daughter who has faked a child's illness (even though there is a real underlying one) and is reacting to professional diagnoses from the doctors. Why wouldn't Diane believe the doctors?

Whilst I feel the greater sympathy for Sinead I can see why Diane is reacting as she has although her attitude is awful.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diane is soo hot, I want to bed her! In my dreams!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ha ha have a cold shower! =]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha have a cold shower! =]

Who me? :D

I want her in my bed for a night of hot passion and romance! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm sure she'd be grateful! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure she'd be grateful! ;)

I'm sure she would love it!

Anyway nice to see you posting a little more often now, since you joined in 2010! Good on you! :)
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hear she swallows ben. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I hear she swallows ben. :eek:

That's actually a good thing Joe, she has plenty of babies, how many more does she need? I only want to provide the fun side of things and keep her sweet :D
  • Options
    StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    I guess Sinead because she is suffering an injustice due to discrimination.

I don't like Diane a good deal of the time but I do think she believes she's doing right by Katy and that makes sides hard to take.

Both actresses are playing this really well, I think. You could really feel the tension in tonight's episodes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I'm sure she would love it!

Anyway nice to see you posting a little more often now, since you joined in 2010! Good on you! :)

Why thank you. I'm on here a fair bit but am not so good at actually writing anything down. What you lot have to say is usually more interesting than anything I'd have to contribute! One must try though I suppose. I also am known to write way too much! :D

Right I am now switching over to watch Supernatural Season 9! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why thank you. I'm on here a fair bit but am not so good at actually writing anything down. What you lot have to say is usually more interesting than anything I'd have to contribute! One must try though I suppose. I also am known to write way too much! :D

Right I am now switching over to watch Supernatural Season 9! :o

Your most welcome, Go on tiger, show your talent! :D
    Write anything and as much as you want, get stuck in, have fun, I love this forum! :)
    Were talking arnt we? That's something is it not?

Havent seen supernatural, is it any good? What's it about?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Your most welcome, Go on tiger, show your talent! :D
    Write anything and as much as you want, get stuck in, have fun, I love this forum! :)
    Were talking arnt we? That's something is it not?

Havent seen supernatural, is it any good? What's it about?

Sorry to hijack this but I love Supernatural so thought i'd stick my oar in.

Its great. It's about two brothers who hunt demons, ghosts, vamps etc. Its really well written, funny and intelligent. Its quite like the X-Files but less frustrating and confusing.

Just to stay on topic #TeamKaty
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hijack this but I love Supernatural so thought i'd stick my oar in.

Its great. It's about two brothers who hunt demons, ghosts, vamps etc. Its really well written, funny and intelligent. Its quite like the X-Files but less frustrating and confusing.

Just to stay on topic #TeamKaty

No problem what so ever,

Hmm is it worth me watching? I missed a lot of seasons if its on season 9 right now, is it on tv or Netflix? Thanks for telling me about it, it seems interesting to me, :)

I remember last hot Summer 2013, I spent all day watching Prison Break Season 1-4, so addictive, My life felt complete after it finished :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No problem what so ever,

Hmm is it worth me watching? I missed a lot of seasons if its on season 9 right now, is it on tv or Netflix? Thanks for telling me about it, it seems interesting to me, :)

I resisted it until season 5 and then a friend of mine gave me season 1 to watch. I would definately recommend it. It probably doesn't hit its stride until the second season but season one is good (and scary). I would imagine it was on netflix but you could probably get the dvd for pretty cheap on ebay or amazon. Mines ended up costing £10 a season because I came to it late.

There's definately going to be at least one more season so its not too late to get involved.

It goes in my list of top 5 tv shows easily.

Sorry to go off-topic, Mods.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ME1234567 wrote: »
    Sinead has a right to know about her daughters funeral.

Team Sinead all the way # Team Katy.

Can't stand Diane even though Sinead does speak through her nose all t'time haha.
  • Options
    B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    Diane.

I can't stand Sinead.

I feel the same, but as much as I dislike Sinead, it's still wrong of Diane not to tell her about Katy's funeral.