Options

Tegra Note 7 help please ?

Hi,

Received a Tegra Note 7 as a gift, it's running Kit Kat and is my first ever android device, I'm using Mozilla Firefox browser but have a couple of issues that have left me tearing my hair out.

When I'm trying to use the keyboard the soft keys ( I think that's what they're called ) pop up and block the bottom row of the keyboard, I also can't seem to completely disable the spelling autocorrect which I hate on any device.

I've been through every tablet and browser setting menu I can find and haven't been able to resolve these 2 problems.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    IanPIanP Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hold down the key with the old style microphone icon, select "Google Keyboard Settings" from the Input options pop-up menu and change the settings under TEXT CORRECTION, the auto correction options are Very aggressive, Agressive, Modest and Off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    thanks very much, those spell correction settings are well buried and thankfully are now completely off, it'd be good if they assumed you could actually spell rather than assuming you can't ?

as for the keyboard being blocked by the soft keys, a full reset seems to have resolved it.

Thanks again