Options

Hollyoaks E4 Daily 21/04/14 - The Village Is Black(ened) By Death

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    Jason Roscoe
    I think either it was either Leela, Jason, Sinead or Sam. The only thing with Sinead is that she didn't find out Fraser wasn't really dead at first did she? She wouldn't have gone looking for him to kill him if she thought he was already dead. I think the person walking past Tegan was Trevor, who'd gone to kill Fraser but found him dead when he got there.

I reckon Mercedes will be Trevor's alibi.
  • Options
    StrictlyDowntonStrictlyDownton Posts: 1,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trevor Royle
    Lindsey, because of her weird change of clothes/hairstyle in tonight's episode and her being a part of the Joe/Freddie fight which appeared to be set up. I think she's got a good enough motive aswell.

It's also a fight she didn't attempt to stop. She has enough of a hold on Freddie and Joe that she could stop either and take them away from the situation but she didn't. It seems to me that the fight does appear to be staged. Notice they all arrived at The Hutch from different entrances at the same time looking differently, especially Lindsey however as much as I think it's her at the moment (though I initially thought Trevor) wouldn't Lindsey have more motive to go after Grace?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinead O'Connor
    It's also a fight she didn't attempt to stop. She has enough of a hold on Freddie and Joe that she could stop either and take them away from the situation but she didn't. It seems to me that the fight does appear to be staged. Notice they all arrived at The Hutch from different entrances at the same time looking differently, especially Lindsey however as much as I think it's her at the moment (though I initially thought Trevor) wouldn't Lindsey have more motive to go after Grace?

You would think Sandy and Joe might have as well, seeing as it was Grace that tried to kill Joe and not Fraser.
    But with the storyline, it fits in better for Fraser to take the blame for all of it! We're not supposed it remember it was Grace. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinead O'Connor
    CarysMarie wrote: »
    I think either it was either Leela, Jason, Sinead or Sam. The only thing with Sinead is that she didn't find out Fraser wasn't really dead at first did she? She wouldn't have gone looking for him to kill him if she thought he was already dead. I think the person walking past Tegan was Trevor, who'd gone to kill Fraser but found him dead when he got there.

Hm, good point, I forgot about that.
    Unless it'll just be revealed later that she overheard, although it really didn't look like she did at the time.
    Maybe she just ran into him at the garage! :D
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO IDEA
    That garage is where she gave birth (I think) so after oveehearing Fraser was in fact alive she could have went there to remember Katy being born.. then she bumps into Fraser.. the only thing is would Fraser say what he said to that person (sorry I can't remember exactly what it was) more likely to a police officer or someone he didn't like.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sinead O'Connor
    priscilla wrote: »
    That garage is where she gave birth (I think) so after oveehearing Fraser was in fact alive she could have went there to remember Katy being born.. then she bumps into Fraser.. the only thing is would Fraser say what he said to that person (sorry I can't remember exactly what it was) more likely to a police officer or someone he didn't like.

I don't think Fraser said that to person who kills him, because it rules out a lot of suspects.
    I think that's just a red herring, and there's maybe 2 or 3 people there before/after he is killed.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO IDEA
    I don't think Fraser said that to person who kills him, because it rules out a lot of suspects.
    I think that's just a red herring, and there's maybe 2 or 3 people there before/after he is killed.

Ooh yeh, your probably right. I hope we get some flashbacks, the alibi theory is interesting.
  • Options
    LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NO IDEA
    The whole thing is a red herring. The scenes where the killer is revealed probably haven't even been filmed yet.

I personally agree with the person running away being Trevor, who is spooked when he finds Fraser's dead body.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trevor Royle
    Hm, good point, I forgot about that.
    Unless it'll just be revealed later that she overheard, although it really didn't look like she did at the time.
    Maybe she just ran into him at the garage! :D

I personally think she did overhear though it didn't stop Freddie from getting on with what he thought he had to do rather than convincing his estranged wife she didn't hear anything untoward.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

I think all 3 of these are involved directly or covering for each other. The fight was clearly staged and with them all being present it gives them all an alibi. Grace is obviously going to be number 1 suspect with the police as the camera zoomed in on her bracelet falling off. It will be interesting if she is framed for it / goes down for it anyway as then these 3 will be getting rid of all their enemies :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trevor Royle
    I think all 3 of these are involved directly or covering for each other. The fight was clearly staged and with them all being present it gives them all an alibi. Grace is obviously going to be number 1 suspect with the police as the camera zoomed in on her bracelet falling off. It will be interesting if she is framed for it / goes down for it anyway as then these 3 will be getting rid of all their enemies :cool:

I think Grace will be number 1 suspect for viewers but in terms of how the show runs and spoilers given the number 1 suspect is actually
    Tegan though I'm not sure how given tonight's events

I personally think the death is Roscoe related though who it is you know I have my opinion - is likely to lead to Sandy's departure whoever is responsible.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Notmesilas wrote: »
    Are Freddie & joe giving themselves an alibi??

Yup, this is how i saw it. The fight was fake and i think they know what went down. Or Freddie and Lindsey made this plan to keep Joe out of trouble.
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    priscilla wrote: »

I think, we are meant to think it was the person he was talking to. Like someone else said, it rules out so many suspects if indeed it was the person.
  • Options
    ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Grace I did feel sorry for her and I had tears in my eyes when she was begging for her dad to love her.

Good point though about none of the Roscoes seem bothered that their little brother had just seen a body.
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose Lomax
    redrose89 wrote: »
    Thanks for the thread Ownnnn.

I really like the Sam theory on who kills Fraser Sonny would be the easiest as he may only be on a year contract. Also amazing that Rose is on the list!

BIB: I think it's more amazing how she's winning!
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope its not Sam, I like her and want her to stay, she makes the Lomax family!
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Rose Lomax
    CarysMarie wrote: »

BIB - Yes, Mercedes has randomly been introduced into this for no apparent reason. It can only be to provide an alibi for someone, presumably Trevor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rose Lomax
    You would think Sandy and Joe might have as well, seeing as it was Grace that tried to kill Joe and not Fraser.
    But with the storyline, it fits in better for Fraser to take the blame for all of it! We're not supposed it remember it was Grace. :D
    It was also Grace who tried to kill Sandy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rose Lomax
    I didn't see the end of the episode, so I might be way off beam here, but isn't it also possible that none of these three is involved but they all think each other might be, so they're setting up alibis for each other that might not actually be needed?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rose Lomax
    winter99 wrote: »
    BIB: I think it's more amazing how she's winning!
    She's a bad lot, that one. A chip off the old block, mark my words.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny Lomax
    I don't think it's Fraser.

Yeah - do think the guy in the water is Marlowe also - and Fraser dies (albeit only an episode) later.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    I didn't see the end of the episode, so I might be way off beam here, but isn't it also possible that none of these three is involved but they all think each other might be, so they're setting up alibis for each other that might not actually be needed?

Of course, I mean who knows :confused::o The fight was clearly contrived and so it just occurred to me that they thought it out to give themselves an alibi. Others have said this too but yes it may be a mistake between them.

I'm sure we'll be put out of our misery soon :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Rose Lomax
    Of course, I mean who knows :confused::o The fight was clearly contrived and so it just occurred to me that they thought it out to give themselves an alibi. Others have said this too but yes it may be a mistake between them.

I'm sure we'll be put out of our misery soon :)
    Let's hope so - unlike the EastEnders viewers, apparently.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Freddie Roscoe's rabid dog face at the end of this episode was a sight to behold. Fangs out and I think I even heard him bark! :D