'Waiting for Chryed to Get it On!' - Christian & Syed (Part 22)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saz is at work and just wrote "Chryed spoilers" instead of "Change suppliers" :D:D
    :eek:
    crazysusan wrote: »
    hello everyone,i am back from Gay paris.

xx

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!
  • who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why are you bouncing off the walls sweetie??

Had a great time. No funny train stories, but a few embrassing stories

Oh good! it is very lovely to have you back my friend!:)
  • starfish100starfish100 Posts: 12,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I lost my post but I clicked "back" and found it so I copied it.. little trick for future use!!

Thank you!!! :D

Saz is at work and just wrote "Chryed spoilers" instead of "Change suppliers" :D:D

Thanks for the tip, the Saz thing is funny!
    CC, I wanted to tell you about something I read on the OTR thread, someone posted a 'report' about their experience last Saturday night and said that in between filming Johnny was really lively and mucked about and bantered with the audience and was really adorable! And that the other judges were a lot quieter and didn't really get up to much..................interesting stuff.

Thought I would tell you that to get you all excited. :D

xx

WELCOME BACK SUSAN - have missed you!!

I am excited about tonight!!!!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    I actually checked that didn't clash with EE tonight! Can't have those pesky politician's getting in the way of serious Chryed snoggage...I'd never vote for any of them ever again!:mad: They think they're so important!

Oh totally. I plan on watching them all, but if they'd have clashed with Chryed... sorry, I don't care how important it is deciding who should run the country! :p

But thank god it's not :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone else excitedddddddddddd?

Chryeddddddddddd!!!

Tonightttttttttttt!!!

TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST LIVE KISS SINCE JUNE!!!!

SINCE LAST DECADE :eek:

What to dooooooooooooo?

I'm in SUCH a chirpy mood!!!!! :D:D
  • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg Chryed Hot Reuion!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surreal wrote: »
    You have no idea how embarrassed I feel right now...:o

haha how sweet. I understand how you feel but really I think I would give this thread what? 2 days and half...unless tonight is really dissapointing...:o:eek:
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know that the scene will end with Chryed on the sofa but my off screen mind has got me thinking that, if they wake up together on the bed tomorrow, they do it on the sofa and the bed. :eek:

I can just imagine them fumbling between the sofa and bed passionatly locked together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the tip, the Saz thing is funny!
    CC, I wanted to tell you about something I read on the OTR thread, someone posted a 'report' about their experience last Saturday night and said that in between filming Johnny was really lively and mucked about and bantered with the audience and was really adorable! And that the other judges were a lot quieter and didn't really get up to much..................interesting stuff.

Thought I would tell you that to get you all excited. :D
    Saz - Haha.. that was a tad funny :o

Ooh thank you!!!
    Ahhhhh I'm dying at the thought of it!! But I am still not sure if I'm going to go :( Because of the timings :cry:...
    I'm having a word with my mum today... the oppurtunity is too great!!
    I would be the person screaming "I love you John" and "Chryed" every two seconds :o ... I really would be one of those silly fangirls :o
  • BcUhTrTyEeRdCUPBcUhTrTyEeRdCUP Posts: 19,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Chryeddddddddddd!!!

Tonightttttttttttt!!!

What to dooooooooooooo?

GOD YES I'M EXCITED !!
  • Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    SPOILERS

15th Shocked C enter to find message, realises L, rings demanding wallpaper, L pretends can’t find it, C goes get it. C returns to A comforting Chelsea in living room, notice bedroom still shut, Chelsea goes, A walk to bedroom, C convince not go in, return when finished. L help C, S enters fuming at message, says loves A not C, before they have chance to cover wall A arrives anxious to see bedroom, C/S again cover.
    Over lunch S say they do not need C deco help, A says C helped her seduction advice, S heart sinks.
    S goes to C doorstep, S apologizes for what said earlier, start to argue, things get heated, furious row/showdown/big heated argument, S tells C stop interfering in his relationship, both get so intense they end up having physical tussle, pushing/shoving one another, tension leads to raw passion, C ‘Be a man; go with your heart’ S is so overwhelmed, reaches breaking point and passionately kisses C/goes in for a kiss but breaks off quickly/passionate clinch on sofa

16th S wakes, sits on the edge of C bed clearly disappointed, tells C he's leaving, C on top of world, realises S is trying to get out of bed as quickly as he can, frustrated/angry C says very firmly not prepared to be his dirty little secret anymore/must own up before someone else reveals/needs to decide who wants to be with 'You're either with me, or you leave me alone’.
    A wants explanation for why S didn’t come home, S makes up excuse, Z sceptical. Against Z wishes A invites C to S birthday dinner at Masood house, Z relieved when appears C not coming. Dinner S gets C text, makes excuse.
    S flat S meets C, C says S need make up mind for own sake, not listen to Z, S gives in again, end up in bed together. Mas thinks taking ages, goes to flat, sees C/S passionate embrace/full clinch kiss. Mas runs off out of flat, leaving C/S wondering who's seen them.

PRE-REVEAL
    19th Mas left reeling after seeing C/S in full clinch/passionate embrace. C/S hear mutter, know someone seen, think Mas but uncertain. Retreating to street, horrified/shaking Mas returns home. Home Z questions whether he found S, Mas visibly troubled, Z oblivious, Mas says has surprise for S for when he arrives. S eventually turns up, Mas tells S called round S flat but nobody in, door locked, S panics, looks for signs that Mas knows.
    After dinner S/Mas clear dishes, Mas says door unlocked, saw C kissing man in S flat. S terrified, Mas asks S to tell C shouldn’t do that in someone else’s home as breaks people’s trust, hopes that makes S realise needs to end affair
    Z asks Mas if S appreciated Mas’ Koran present, Mas lies about S reaction, claims S touched by gift. Mas grips onto cake knife, puts into sink, calmly lifts blood-covered hand out

20th
    Mas sits alone at allotment holding bandaged hand. S/C anxiously wonder if Mas saw them kissing last night, C says will talk to Mas to find out. Mas returns home to chaos, sent out for nappies. Vic C apologizes to Mas for kiss witnessed, by end of talk still none the wiser if Mas knows.
    Mas goes Mosque, Imam sympathizes but not helpful, insists situation is on his shoulders, warns not to let secret go public, gives choice: “either the community will disown the family or the family will have to disown Syed."
    Stressed A asks Chelsea help with client while sort out flat, A says felt sick/dizzy all day, assume/fears pregnant. Mas decides to confront/dissuade S from coming out, family stunned A announces could be pregnant

22nd
    Salon A confides in Chelsea she’s devastated might be pregnant, things not been going well with S, A/Chelsea take test, D interrupts, Chelsea pockets both tests, A finds not pregnant, Chelsea is pregnant, A remove D eyebrow with mind on other things.
    Pregnancy issue so complicated; there is a mix up, can't reveal who pregnant till end. A thinks isn’t pregnant after test, was devastated/panic might be pregnant, makes her think about future/marriage, doesn’t want baby but S does.

Masoods house Z thrilled A ‘pregnant’, suggest flat-warming party to celebrate new life/pregnancy. Wrathful Mas secretly warns C away from party, takes pleasure revealing A pregnant, C crushed/emotional thinks end of relationship. Mas thanks C for deco, pays him, suggesting leave town for a while. Z unhappy C not at invited, wants C at party to prove S happy, Z doesn’t know affair back on/Mas knows. Z speechless when Mas gently says saw C/S kissing. Z tries to conceal fact already knew.
    S/C emotional heart-to-heart, S tells crushed C staying with pregnant A, C highly emotional, tearfully says now A pregnant must give ultimatum/must break all ties/give eachother up, S begs C to rethink decision, suggest they run away together. C says can’t bear anymore false promises/contincue living lie, S desperate to keep C, says will tell everyone truth

23rd Tensions Masood house, Z/Mas quietly discuss potential ways of dealing with secret coming out, Mas wants Z to confront S/whole situation, Z avoids issue. S flat, S still determined to tell everyone gay affair, C feels outcast as family congratulate S/A on pregnancy.
    Mas/Z ponder over fraught sitatuon, S utterly heartbroken/devastated when overhear them saying S disgraced self/let family down. S enters profusely apologises for situation he's caused. S starts to unravel when Mas confronts him, Z/Mas try to reason with/beg him to consider future with A and try stop S revealing, Z thanks S for playing along that Z not know. Lovely Mas/S scenes pre-reveal; Mas tries to convince S future is with A/baby. A has something to say, not pregnant, but cut short
    S flat, S tells C wants to run away together, asks why must make relationship public, C says can’t live life of lies. S rethinks position, decides can’t go through with it/break ties completely, reluctantly admits C not enough/needs peers respect, leaves. As S walks out, enraged C notices a photo on wall, struck with an idea, C on outside looking in, takes matter in own hands/starts plotting revenge.
    Party split between Masoods/new flat for space reasons. Masoods party, Q arrives to congratulate A, S nowhere to be found. Apologetic S eventually arrives late to party, quietly lets Z know that "it's done now"

26th REVEAL
    First Amira reveal at flat with S/C/A, affair comes out quite quickly; S/A enter flat to see C revenge uncovered message on wall, A tries to phone C, C confesses affair to A, A heartbroken/goes through torture, can’t believe S cheat like that with man/C, freaks out, goes for C, shows little self-respect though obviously very hurt, begs S?
    A runs back to packed party crying eyes out, S rushes back in too. C turns up in middle of party says 'It's about time you told everyone'. Affair comes out in front of everyone thanks to A/C. A thinks not pregnant, tells everyone about affair, Q grabs S ask why, S tries keep quiet but Q pushes him to edge, S says loves C more than A?
    S has big decisions on future, does he promise to stay with A/baby before she reveal all? A says something big before flees in disgust with big secret of her own, does something else drive A away? A finds out pregnant but flees with secret baby after outing S?
    S promises to stay with A/baby if she doesn’t tell. A exposes affair thinking nothing to lose. A then shocked to find out infact pregnant, regrets outing S, as once the truth is out A has to leave. In the end A tells everyone not pregnant as baby now makes her more tainted. A tells only S just discovered she’s infact pregnant. S rejects her for outing him or she rejects situation she has created, flees with secret baby having burnt all bridges and to avoid shame

“Quite a few twists, turns and revelations. Just when you think story is going to go a certain way more revelations are thrown in. A needs more self-respect though very hurt. Amira exit is fantastic - A says something before good she goes. I like what the deal is with A and I like her exit. Can’t reveal A’s final moments without giving it away but I like it. It does leave the door firmly open for a return - Haven’t given anything away. Anyone who isn't dead CAN return ;P I don't know if she will but you'll have to wait to see why I said that”
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/modclash21/still10-04-26a.jpg
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/modclash21/chryed01-1.jpg
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/modclash21/still10-04-26b.jpg
    S: What are you doing?
    A: Calling Christian
    S: What for?
    A: He was the last person here - maybe he saw who did it. Maybe he's chased after them

27th Masoods talk of Square after S/A break-up. Tension all-time-high in Masood house, Mas insists Z carry on as normal as she has nothing to be ashamed of S decide cover up truth why A left, S disappears for two episodes max, doesn’t go to be with A, comes back after C attack. C/Z realise S missing.
    29th Jane comforts distressed C. Q arrives in Walford looking for S after he's gone, beats up C with his heavies instead of S.
    30th C receives disturbing message, C beaten unconscious, originally arranged for S by Q. Mas sees C but doesn’t help him, people find out Mas left C. Roxy/Jane call ambulance, help pick up pieces of C after attack, C in hospital, S returns
    Masoods struggle as S gone, C in hospital. Mas find out Z knew, unable to cope with betrayal, throws Z out on streets.
    S reaches lowest ebb – will S take desperate measures?
    NG "The scenes we've shot recently are dramatic - it's really powerful stuff. It's being edited right now, and everyones talking about those episodes, saying how moving they are. Next five/six weeks good for Mas"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KatrinaK wrote: »
    I know that the scene will end with Chryed on the sofa but my off screen mind has got me thinking that, if they wake up together on the bed tomorrow, they do it on the sofa and the bed. :eek:

I can just imagine them fumbling between the sofa and bed passionatly locked together.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Chryed. Will. Get. It. On. Again. And. Again. And. Again :eek:

:D:D:D:D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chryeddddddddddd!!!

Tonightttttttttttt!!!

What to dooooooooooooo?

there was the alleway one though...OK I know it was dark and camera work was seriously dodgy (censoring masquerading as edginess/originality? I mean it was still nice but cut ridiculously short)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zigesa wrote: »
    Happy birthday Laura. It is a good day to have a birthday!

WELCOME BACK SUSAN. :p

hello sweetie.

Just wanted to say, thanks for all your hard work with the pms and emails

i have managed to get them all to work.

You are a total star. you are a brillant pm buddy.

thanks again
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey - New one! And surreal starts the Chryed getting it ON again thread.:)
    I lost my post but I clicked "back" and found it so I copied it.. little trick for future use!!

Thank you!!! :D

I just lost all my quotes and my post - never mind eh? Got to go with the flow.

xx

Lovely to see you crazysusan:)
  • Live to laughLive to laugh Posts: 1,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fun facts:

Part 5
    - Started by JoanneK - Ended by crazysusan - 6550 posts - 229,600 hits - 263 pages
    Top 5 posters: Miss-DeLarge (783), sazwilkie (473), indiefran18 (459), ChryedCrazy (450), crazysusan (420)
    11th Dec - 1st Jan 2010

Part 6 - Started by Flaxseed - Ended by Miss-DeLarge - 4782 posts - 161, 733 hits - 192 pages
    Top 5 posters: sazwilkie (417), ChryedCrazy (390), momentarything (255), crazysusan (238), Miss-DeLarge (214)
    1st Jan 2010 - 11th Jan 2010

It's weird how we took so long to get through parts 5 and 6...considering how they covered the NYE kiss and the wedding! :eek:
    Imagine how many pages we'd get through if the kiss and wedding were on TV with the thread how it is now! :eek:
    Hey. Just popping in from rack, to say congratulations on reaching part 22. :)

Thank you :)
    DATES OF FILMING

dates of when scenes filmed; scenes in order

S/A promo pic – 6th May
    S first scene – 11th February
    S/Z car – 13th February
    S/Z/Mas expensive flat – 9th February

Parveen date – 2nd April
    MQ S/C begin kiss week – 16th April in morning
    Bushra party – 9th April in evening
    MQ fight – 5th May in morning
    Z/Jane hat argument – 6th May in morning
    S/Stacey – 4th May in afternoon
    Proposal – 12th May in afternoon
    Masoods/C wedding talk – 14th May in morning
    Queen Vic comp – 6th July in morning
    C/S sofa tight green tee – 24th July in afternoon
    Tam bday slap – 8th August in evening
    HUG – 21st August in morning
    C telling off Lucy bench – 12th August in evening

A/S dad out of prison – 19th October in morning
    Mendi – 5th October
    Q/S confrontation –21st October in morning
    NYE kiss – 20th October around 9pm - post wedding shooting!
    Wedding ceremony - 7th October evening 5 hours filming
    S/Z confrontation - 8th October in afternoon
    Square horse procession - 12th October
    Z/C confrontation followed by C/S cafe scene - 14th October in morning

A/S sex week - 12-16 November
    A/S kiss before sex first time - 9am
    C/S hug that Z sees - 11th December in evening
    Zee birth - 8th December around midday

Topless C/Z paint fight – 2nd February in afternoon
    A seduction with C help – 10th February in afternoon - Marc one-year anniversary!
    C/S argue message – 26th February in morning
    C/S row/kiss reunion – 25th February in evening
    S bday dinner – 22nd February in afternoon
    Bad shirt C/S tell truth – 4th March in afternoon
    Masoods/Christian at flat pre-party– 4th March in morning
    Reveal-Amira last scene – 5th March in morning
    March 16th JP been crying all day in Walford
    March 29-30th – JP/ME had hot scene that had to be re-shot as it was too sexual for EE
    x

Thank you. It's interesting to see when each scene was filmed.

xx

Hi, welcome back. Just in time for Chryed reunion :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katia123 wrote: »
    there was the alleway one thought...OK I know it was dark and camera work was seriously dodgy (censoring masquerading as edginess/originality? I mean it was still nice but cut riduculously short)

I love alleyway kiss - short and dark though it was. (sounds like Syed).
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tomorow is going to be such a rollercoaster as well, from Syed sitting at the edge of the bed to Masood seeing them at the end of the episode :eek: My my, these next two days are going to be mad here! :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who me? wrote: »
    Oh good! it is very lovely to have you back my friend!:)

thanks

though i miss paris and spending times with my friends, i am gald to be back chatting with you guys:)
  • lil_beibeilil_beibei Posts: 3,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love alleyway kiss - short and dark though it was. (sounds like Syed).

is it wrong that that made me laugh hysterically? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katia123 wrote: »
    there was the alleway one though...OK I know it was dark and camera work was seriously dodgy (censoring masquerading as edginess/originality? I mean it was still nice but cut ridiculously short)
    Yeah I know.. and when John said "two kisses" quite clearly he didn't count it himself!
    Hopefully DECENT lighting, and a scene about the same length as Syed/Amira is not too much to ask eh?
    Hey - New one! And surreal starts the Chryed getting it ON again thread.:)

I just lost all my quotes and my post - never mind eh? Got to go with the flow.

Lovely to see you crazysusan:)
    Surreal is good luck :p
    Let's all go with the flow.. I like it :D
    It's weird how we took so long to get through parts 5 and 6...considering how they covered the NYE kiss and the wedding! :eek:
    Imagine how many pages we'd get through if the kiss and wedding were on TV with the thread how it is now! :eek:

Thank you :)

Thank you. It's interesting to see when each scene was filmed.

Hi, welcome back. Just in time for Chryed reunion :D
    Yeah I know :D But I think it might have something to do with the amount of Chryedians de lurking too :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorow is going to be such a rollercoaster as well, from Syed sitting at the edge of the bed to Masood seeing them at the end of the episode :eek: My my, these next two days are going to be mad here! :eek::D

I may have to meditate or something.
  • Miss-DeLargeMiss-DeLarge Posts: 8,796
    Forum Member
    12.15 SHARON MARSHALL

POST-REV BRIEF SPOILERS

KISS
    x
  • surrealsurreal Posts: 13,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By the way, Happy Birthday LovelyLaura! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks

though i miss paris and spending times with my friends, i am gald to be back chatting with you guys
    We're glad to have you home :)
    I know..

Oh and GOOD news people!!!
    Remember how about 10 days ago I wanted to chuck myself off a virtual bridge because I had.. 7 ENTIRE ASSIGNMENTS to do :eek::eek:

I'm proud to say that I only have.. ONE ASSIGNMENT LEFT!!!!!:D:D:D

I really need to leave now :( Have an AWESOME day and I'll be with you in spirit!!

LOVE WILL PREVAIL!
    CHRYED WILL PREVAIL!!!

BRING ON 7.30PM
    XXXXX
This discussion has been closed.