How did CAN miss this opportunity

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    Some people are so obsessed with Claire Powell it's almost scary. The woman has a job to do for her clients. She's not the only celeb agent out there - I really don't understand this creepy obsession by Jordan admirers.

this discussion is about chantelle - if she were presented by max clifford and had left him then I would be asking the question - how did Max let this opportunity get past him...

it is nothing to do with a creepy jordan admiration... a really pointless post on ur behalf
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    this discussion is about chantelle - if she were presented by max clifford and had left him then I would be asking the question - how did Max let this opportunity get past him...

it is nothing to do with a creepy jordan admiration... a really pointless post on ur behalf

This discussion is not about Chantelle. She was mentioned, what, once ... the rest of the posts are just about slagging off Claire Powell.

Its everything to do with creepy admiration of Jordan imo (which I am entitled to) and if my post is so pointless luvvie.. don't reply, simples. :D
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it could be called stalking! Leave the woman alone shes working for her clients and is obviously successful at what she does which is why you know her by name. :p

No.... the reason i know her name is because!... she was always sitting round Katie and Peters dining room table on their shows!.....;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mklass wrote: »
    No.... the reason i know her name is because!... she was always sitting round Katie and Peters dining room table on their shows!.....;):D

Fair comment. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

no no ur breaking the codes of stalking there - we should be standing in their garden in a rain mack looking in the windows !!!!! not watching them on the tv. call yourself a katie price obesssive ....your only part time

( oh i am sarcastic today !!!!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paris192 wrote: »
    no no ur breaking the codes of stalking there - we should be standing in their garden in a rain mack looking in the windows !!!!! not watching them on the tv. call yourself a katie price obesssive ....your only part time

( oh i am sarcastic today !!!!)

:D:D....Blimey!... i had better step it up then!.. can't be part-time.. not good enough!.....:D....

And i may just be able to in the future!... as!... and keep this to yourself!... my daughter works with someone that has a villa in Cyprus that is just down the road from Pete's villa and..... she can rent it for a holiday so... i could well be on tip toes in the future eh?... but!.. no mac though!....;):D
  • TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dont forget Executive Producer Nev in the background:D
  • DeeLushDeeLush Posts: 2,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest the Katie Price fans do slag Claire Powell/CAN off every oppportunity they get... for the very same business practices she used to make Katie Price her money, yet funnily enough they didnt have a problem with her then..:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont forget Executive Producer Nev in the background:D

Do you know what?... I have never heard of him before!.. never seen him round the dining table!....... ;)

DeeLush wrote: »
    To be honest the Katie Price fans do slag Claire Powell/CAN off every oppportunity they get... for the very same business practices she used to make Katie Price her money, yet funnily enough they didnt have a problem with her then..:rolleyes:

I think you will find Katie was already a millionaire before she met and went on Claire's books!.... and she probably only did that because she was Pete's agent!.....:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I totally agree with you Dee. Its totally hypocritical of them to slate CP and for what? All she did was stop representing Jordan which seemed totally reciprocal at the time if we go by what Jordan says - plus she (Jordan) is happier than ever - so what's her fan's problem?? Claire Powell made her millions which she freely admitted on one of her shows and now they both have moved on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know what?... I have never heard of him before!.. never seen him round the dining table!....... ;)

I think you will find Katie was already a millionaire before she met and went on Claire's books!.... and she probably only did that because she was Pete's agent!.....:p

I think youll find CAN turned Katie Price into the multi millionaire she is now with book/perfume/clothes/horse/tvshows/stuff she had none of that before just her tits owt for the lads stuff = calenders etc.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally agree with you Dee. Its totally hypocritical of them to slate CP and for what? All she did was stop representing Jordan which seemed totally reciprocal at the time if we go by what Jordan says - plus she (Jordan) is happier than ever - so what's her fan's problem?? Claire Powell made her millions which she freely admitted on one of her shows and now they both have moved on.

They certainly didnt moan when she was raking it in for their precious Katie, but now she isnt, shes evil incarnate, its ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You have let me down mklass, I thought you watched their shows regularly in order to make the previous statement. You obviously have not watched enough shows if you don't know who Neville is, tut tut .. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have let me down mklass, I thought you watched their shows regularly in order to make the previous statement. You obviously have not watched enough shows if you don't know who Neville is, tut tut .. ;)

Lol.... yes you are right!, my education is certainly lacking of late!.... unfortunately i dont have a sky dish anymore so don't receive itv 2!....:eek:... i know i can watch it on the iplayer but haven't bothered lately!....:eek:.. it must be the divorce!.... :cry:.. has taken it's toll on me and i can't get a grip anymore!......;):D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol.... yes you are right!, my education is certainly lacking of late!.... unfortunately i dont have a sky dish anymore so don't receive itv 2!....:eek:... i know i can watch it on the iplayer but haven't bothered lately!....:eek:.. it must be the divorce!.... :cry:.. has taken it's toll on me and i can't get a grip anymore!......;):D.

Shame on you, I do understand the divorce has taken its toll on many showbiz fms, but no excuses, catch up on youtube if need be. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They certainly didnt moan when she was raking it in for their precious Katie, but now she isnt, shes evil incarnate, its ridiculous.

Exactly, they need to acknowledge that it was CP who made Jordan the "business woman" :rolleyes: she is today. Prior to CP her money was made doing PAs at pubs and clubs getting her t!ts out for the lads plus the OK articles about her and Harvey, but that was pretty much it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly, they need to acknowledge that it was CP who made Jordan the "business woman" :rolleyes: she is today. Prior to CP her money was made doing PAs at pubs and clubs getting her t!ts out for the lads plus the OK articles about her and Harvey, but that was pretty much it.

Unfortunately, Claire Powell has not managed to use the "magic formula" on Chantelle, or indeed any of the other Z list celebs she represents. She seems to be the only PR company with only one client.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Unfortunately, Claire Powell has not managed to use the "magic formula" on Chantelle, or indeed any of the other Z list celebs she represents. She seems to be the only PR company with only one client.

Well giver her her due!... she is certainly working hard on the 'dreadful' Kerry Katona... judging by the amount of photo's in the papers/magazines with her looking all 'butter wouldn't melt' in all the designer dress's/ holidays but hopefully her 'magic formula' will not work on her either eh!.......:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

Nine according to the website but KK doesn't show up on there?:)
  • slslsslsls Posts: 2,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are so obsessed with Claire Powell it's almost scary. The woman has a job to do for her clients. She's not the only celeb agent out there - I really don't understand this creepy obsession by Jordan admirers.

Kelvin MacKenzie was doing a job but that doesn't mean he's a good person....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »

I have just had a look Amber and KK is definately on there!.. she is the first picture on the second row... just under PA...;)

Mind you!, i can see how you didn't recognise her!, the picture is so different to how she looks in 'real; life.....:D
  • cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which agent is Chantelle with now?, they got her just at the right time. I agree about claire, I bet she is pig sick with Chantelle doing so well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »

You're right didn't recognise her:eek: ok nine including KK lol!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jordan will never be happy. It doesn't matter how much money she earns, if she's with the love of her life (which she was), if she's living in her dream home with her horses nearby, if she has 10 kids she adores, that woman will always be moaning and miserable.
    cmw wrote: »
    Which agent is Chantelle with now?, they got her just at the right time. I agree about claire, I bet she is pig sick with Chantelle doing so well.

I haven't heard of Chantelle in about 6 months, which is a good thing. She's another vacuous bint I can well do without being stuffed in my face.
  • cmwcmw Posts: 2,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I haven't heard of Chantelle in about 6 months, which is a good thing. She's another vacuous bint I can well do without being stuffed in my face.

Well you have just contradicted yourself there saying that you haven't heard of Chantelle in about 6 months yet you can do without her being stuffed in your face. Chantelle is a lovely down to earth girl not a vacous bint!!!