Options

Jackieeeyyy at it again...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
Forum Member
Atrocious article ( nice little earner no doubt) in one of the zleb rags....about how the second anniversary of Js death is even harder, how she has made 14 appts for counselling but hasn't gone yet, how she talks to Jade every day.....

At the foot is a little ad for "My life without Jade" or somesuch on in late March.

At least she didn't say "it's what Jade would have wanted.":rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any pictures of her eating a scotch egg?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Any pictures of her eating a scotch egg?

for a fee no doubt it could be arranged!
  • Options
    lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    Poor woman :( Jade meant everything to her
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    A photographer was on hand when she visited the grave as was a photographer for Jack Tweed's visit.

Although they didn't go together, conviently for the photograpgher they arrived within 15 minutes of each other.

I'm surprised Jack didn't recall his phone conversation with Michael Jackson. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member
    worpler wrote: »
    Atrocious article ( nice little earner no doubt) in one of the zleb rags....about how the second anniversary of Js death is even harder, how she has made 14 appts for counselling but hasn't gone yet, how she talks to Jade every day.....

At the foot is a little ad for "My life without Jade" or somesuch on in late March.

link ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    from NOTW 27/3
    March 27, 2011

....JADE Goody's widower Jack Tweed marked the second anniversary of her death - romping with two busty blondes in a nightclub hot-tub.

Hours earlier Tweed had appeared solemn at Jade's graveside, placing a bouquet of pink roses by her headstone.

But by the time he arrived at the "Dirty Dollar" (:D) night at Sheffield's Steelhouse club his grief had evaporated.

He wasted no time stripping off to cavort with pals Natalie Procter and Jemma Copley, leering at Natalie whose clinging white shirt was made see-through by the water.

One onlooker said: "You'd never have guessed it was the anniversary of his wife's death. He was so disrespectful." .....
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack Tweed makes me shudder with distaste. His only claim to fame is that Jade Goody loved him. He has no redeeming features whatsoever.

Jackieeeeeey, now, I feel sorry for. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and she's coping very badly with her daughter's premature death. However. she is most unlikeable.
  • Options
    Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish people would stop buying rubbish like HEAT magazine and this whole zeleb culture would end. Jade Goody was a contestant in a forgettable reality show, not a talented actress like Elizabeth Taylor.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've no sympathy for either of them. The kindest thing I can say is they are both too thick to have any sense of moral propriety and have been easily suckered into the odious world of minor celebrity by money. The people paying them are no better imo.
  • Options
    PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My heart goes out to any parent who is suffering through losing a child, regardless of what I think or them or their previous actions. If it helps her to talk to a magazine, which is no doubt cathartic when she opens up, then let her do it. No doubt they came to her not he other way round.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glenn A wrote: »
    I wish people would stop buying rubbish like HEAT magazine and this whole zeleb culture would end. Jade Goody was a contestant in a forgettable reality show, not a talented actress like Elizabeth Taylor.

aye...and liz wasn't a racist
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pinkvelvet wrote: »
    My heart goes out to any parent who is suffering through losing a child, regardless of what I think or them or their previous actions. If it helps her to talk to a magazine, which is no doubt cathartic when she opens up, then let her do it. No doubt they came to her not he other way round.
    And good for her bank balance.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor woman :( Jade meant everything to her

I think it's more Jade's fame and bank balance meant the world to her. She was a disgrace as a mother.
  • Options
    lovely_ladylovely_lady Posts: 424
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    I think it's more Jade's fame and bank balance meant the world to her. She was a disgrace as a mother.

Being a mother is difficult and she only had one arm.
  • Options
    KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would it not be more cathartic to speak to a counsellor? But of course they dont pay double figure sums. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Being a mother is easier if you dont behave like Jackiey did. Your post is an insult to every disabled mother that manages without beating their child, pretend whoring to con people and being drugged out their faces. Her disability didn't stop her beating Jade so badly she alledgedly ended up in care. I will give you that it affected her drug use and she had to get Jade to roll her spliffs. Yeah, it's that difficult being a mum with one arm.:rolleyes:

Jade forgave her mum and good on her. But that doesn't make her behaviour anymore palatable.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Digital Spy are reporting....Jade Goody 'lost fortune to taxman' and 'got hammered by the taxman.

That would suggest there was unpaid tax which she owed and to dismiss it as a series of financial errors is poppycock.

It is said she was almost bankrupt in 2008 mainly due to her generosity, with her own or money she owed in tax?
  • Options
    MrIncredibleMrIncredible Posts: 5,034
    Forum Member

Funniest post of all time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Being a mother is easier if you dont behave like Jackiey did. Your post is an insult to every disabled mother that manages without beating their child, pretend whoring to con people and being drugged out their faces. Her disability didn't stop her beating Jade so badly she alledgedly ended up in care. I will give you that it affected her drug use and she had to get Jade to roll her spliffs. Yeah, it's that difficult being a mum with one arm.:rolleyes:

Jade forgave her mum and good on her. But that doesn't make her behaviour anymore palatable.

wtf is pretend whoring ?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wtf is pretend whoring ?

She was what is known as a clipper.She pretended to be a prostitue and then robbed the punters
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    worpler wrote: »

Given that Jade was a shameless, immoral and desperate for fame herself, I would have thought if the situation was reversed she'd behave in exactly the same manner.
  • Options
    Huffy1968Huffy1968 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's that time of year again, when the Goody vultures start to circle... Anyone else? Tweed, Clifford, Coxon, Jackson, Rosencrantz...? :rolleyes:

Jackiey is still trying to make money from her daughter's death, which is just sad.

I also find it tragically ironic and terribly sad that Jade and Clifford's shameless and distasteful parading of her cancer as a money-spinner and sympathy-maker has come to even less of a result than intended. I feel very sorry for her two boys. I hope as the years pass this anniversary becomes more of a private matter for the family alone, as I'm sure it will and should be. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    link ?

I think it was Now magazine, I have access to all the zleb rags at work...she was in the tabs today as well....
  • Options
    Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    Glenn A wrote: »

what would we talk about then???

:D:D:D:o
  • Options
    hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

really sensible post and I agree wholeheartedly with you.

When my mother died at a young age my grandmother never got over losing her child - losing an adult child is awful for the parents as they never expect them to die before them.

For all of Jackey's faults, I really do believe her when she says this is harder than last year - my grandparents were the same - each year they were alive, they felt they had cheated their daughter somehow.

And talking as a daughter who lost her mum at a ridiculously early age - the years do get harder - the raw grief settles down, but each year the feeling of loss gets bigger and bigger.