Maisy Tweet regarding Freezers...

167891012»

Comments

• too_much_coffeetoo_much_coffee Posts: 2,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    I find it funny that people seem to be trying to get a show they spend all day posting about shut down :rolleyes:
    Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face !!!

Or is this all just a cunning plan to get the show more ratings :eek:

I'm certainly not wishing to get Big Brother closed down. I even accept that without (dare I say it?) live feed there will be some bias in the editing but I still enjoy it. What I object to is the whitewashing of significant events in the house that have a highly influential bearing upon how viewers vote.
  • Vicky.Vicky. Posts: 5,948
    Forum Member
    I'm certainly not wishing to get Big Brother closed down. I even accept that without (dare I say it?) live feed there will be some bias in the editing but I still enjoy it. What I object to is the whitewashing of significant events in the house that have a highly influential bearing upon how viewers vote.

This is what I was saying too. Everyone else seems to have a much better way with words than I do :o
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    Vicky. wrote: »
    The show wont get shut down over this :rolleyes:

Jay might be kicked out over it though(like he should have been in the first place) if enough people find out about it. I very much doubt it though. Whats done is done.

Its unfair for them to allow people to keep voting for Jay, when they are unaware of this frankly massive event. Its pretty much obtaining money by deception :)

I find him and Mark jizzing in cups that they all drink out of (that they also didn't show) worse than him trying to freeze his poo in a box.
    Why aren't people up in arms about this :confused:
    Is it because it wasn't just hate figure Jay,it was Mark as well.And Aaron seemed to find it funny :confused:
    I find all this a tad hypocritical.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    This is what I was saying too. Everyone else seems to have a much better way with words than I do :o

Thanks, Vicky :)

I completely agree with your post and that what should happen is that Jay gets kicked out. To my mind his behaviour is on a par with Dennis and "Spitgate" - I don't recall anyone justifying his actions
    Forum Member
    I find him and Mark jizzing in cups that they all drink out of (that they also didn't show) worse than him trying to freeze his poo in a box.
    Is it because it wasn't just hate figure Jay,it was Mark as well.And Aaron seemed to find it funny :confused:

They did show that though, granted a very whitewashed version of it, but it wasnt hushed up totally like this has been. I think this is MOST peoples problems with the freezergate thing, the way they are pretending it didnt happen at all.

And of course its not more gross than putting poo in the freezer :rolleyes:

I would like to know what happened to the cups afterwards though, surely they got thrown out?
  • BabelBrookBabelBrook Posts: 12,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am more than prepared to be quite even handed in this. If there are any events in there which require condemnation I don't care who is involved. Has any HM yet confirmed this or is it just third party heresay? We saw the w*nk off but not that any utensils were involved.
    Forum Member
    BabelBrook wrote: »
    I am more than prepared to be quite even handed in this. If there are any events in there which require condemnation I don't care who is involved. Has any HM yet confirmed this or is it just third party heresay? We saw the w*nk off but not that any utensils were involved.

Victor(bb5) says his mate on production told him. Mark was my fave, and I have no reason to disbelieve that cups were involved(I actually wondered at the time how they would decide who 'won' :o ). I still view it as different to pooing in a freezer though, but it is disgusting.

Again though, we were aware that this wanking comp happened. We got a whitewashed version, but it wasnt totally wiped from the HLs and then hushed up.

Edit. http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=53308662&postcount=39
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks, Vicky :)

I completely agree with your post and that what should happen is that Jay gets kicked out. To my mind his behaviour is on a par with Dennis and "Spitgate" - I don't recall anyone justifying his actions

ah but Spitgate was in the era of C4 and a little bit of integrity. Now the C5 version is just exploitative.
    They have targetted the more impressionable and daring teen and youth market and feel they can do anything they like for the money and the viewing figures (HAH. Epic fail there!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Comments showing now on Daily Mail site:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2047821/Big-Brother-2011-2-couples-split-5-people-face-eviction.html

"Jay is a vile, crude, disgusting excuse for a man, he defecated in a cigarette box and put it in the freezer to play a prank on Mark. What kind of person does that? All the food had to be replaced and the freezer professionally cleaned. If he wants to buy a wheelchair for his disabled friend he can use the money he'll make after the show, although if his friend is disabled he'll be entitled to a free wheelchair from the NHS."

"Jay's freezer jape will go down in history as one of the greatest stories never told. What is Channel 5 hiding?"

Looks like their mods are having a snooze at the moment.
    That one is mine. :o
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scout66 wrote: »
    Maxwell and Science were having a water fight late one night. Maxwell and Anfony started using the loo brush holder as a container to throw water on Science. It was a scandal and the perps were duly spoken to in the DR.

Ah right. Ta :)
    smurftc wrote: »
    I seem to remember Jay saying to Mark when he made out that BB has said they had to be pets for the day..
    Dont you worry Mark I'll get you back ...

Yep, I remember him saying that. Thanks for the memory jog.

So, going by Maisy's tweet, it would appear that Jay crapped into a ciggie box and not a packet. It's likely that the cig box is one of the duty-free size ones that holds 200 cigs, so large enough to dump in without having to handle and sculpture the crap. Though how Jay could get away with disguising it in Mark's tea - whether that be a cup of or his dinner - I have no idea :confused:

As for cups being used to jizz in, I would assume Mark thought this was preferable to use rather than messing the duvet and sheets, which Harry would have had to sleep in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BabelBrook wrote: »

Gross as the wank off was, let's be honest and admit that it happens - albeit usually with teenage boys not supposedly grown men! Getting others to eat/drink faeces is not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

Whilst I don't accept that bodily fluids or waste should be mixed with kitchen utensils there is, as I posted earlier, a major distinction between the risks presented by faecal matter and other bodily waste. Urine is actually sterile and if ingesting ejaculatory fluid resulted in illnesses and diarrhoea there'd be a lot less demand for bl*w jobs when you wanted your dinner cooked later!! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anguk wrote: »
    That one is mine. :o

Well done!! They're still not publishing any of mine :(:(
  • Scout66Scout66 Posts: 5,576
    Forum Member
    Well the only thing I can conclude after all these allegations of bodily fluids and what not the cleaners that go into the bungalow after the end of the series had better wear Hazmat suits. Imagine what the place would look like under one of those CSI lights.:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Mark and Jay were on a mission to out gross one another. I for one never bought Marks excuse of not wanting to be filmed 24/7. I believe that he realised some, or all, of his actions/antics may have been shown, and as Aaron said to him after w..k gate, he had virtually made himself unemployable.. Thinking it over, he probably though damage limitation was his best bet and left the house. BTW Jay disgusts me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's quite funny. I know the kind of things blokes get up to, especially rugby players. I expect Jay didn't realise some of the GBP viewers could be so uptight and prudish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grianan wrote: »
    I think Mark and Jay were on a mission to out gross one another. I for one never bought Marks excuse of not wanting to be filmed 24/7. I believe that he realised some, or all, of his actions/antics may have been shown, and as Aaron said to him after w..k gate, he had virtually made himself unemployable.. Thinking it over, he probably though damage limitation was his best bet and left the house. BTW Jay disgusts me

I don't think that he left because of this as he's still been pretty much the same character on BOTS less the wanking. I'm not sure that these days it would have that much influence if he was looking for employment especially with the demographics of the majority of viewers.
    Sheikaman wrote: »
    Well it's quite funny. I know the kind of things blokes get up to, especially rugby players. I expect Jay didn't realise some of the GBP viewers could be so uptight and prudish.

Not just rugby players - some of the happenings at company conferences are fairly outrageous but they're not in a "reality" show and if it gets too bad there are repercussions
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JayDee279 wrote: »
    No it's not - in fact it's exactly the opposite.

I was contrasting Jay's 'acceptable' behaviour in the BB house with 'unacceptable' behaviour elsewhere, even when said behaviour is identical in every respect.
    Next time I'll strew my post with 'smileys', just for you.

You need not do that to please me thank you. I have grown tired of this very tedious and now condescending campaign.
  • sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't know how they could continue to live with him. I would have to leave the house - I just couldn't live with someone so disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not just rugby players - some of the happenings at company conferences are fairly outrageous but they're not in a "reality" show and if it gets too bad there are repercussions

Same with BB, if things get too bad there are usually repercussions.

I've seen guys in pubs doing that thing where they have pint of lager, take a swig, spit it back in the glass, pass it on, the next does the same then you get the odd cough and spit, and so it goes. By the end, the pint of lager is vile. Worse than a little bit of poo in a box. Poo is only processed food.