Options

Is Kate Ford pregnant?

Jill_FanJill_Fan Posts: 1,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Sorry if this has already been posted, but just wondering if she is? I know it's her business but just re watching Monday's Corrie and she looked it as soon as she came on screen. Then later in a scene, she was holding her cardigan together as if to hide a bump.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    I don't think she is pregnant :D
  • Options
    Jill_FanJill_Fan Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the next scene she's in and it doesn't look like she is now actually. oops
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    I thought she looked massive the other day!
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    Could it be that one night stand she had with David ?
  • Options
    NormandyMaryNormandyMary Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually thought the same thing the other night. Either that or she's been eating too many Roy's rolls:)
  • Options
    kazzieconkazziecon Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Jill_Fan wrote: »
    Sorry if this has already been posted, but just wondering if she is? I know it's her business but just re watching Monday's Corrie and she looked it as soon as she came on screen. Then later in a scene, she was holding her cardigan together as if to hide a bump.

I thought exactly the same and commented the same to my OH. I can't find anything to say she is though!
  • Options
    40-40J's40-40J's Posts: 6,051
    Forum Member
    I'm glad I'm not the only one to have noticed this :)
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope so. She might go away for a bit if so.
  • Options
    sjonsjon Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Just watched the next scene she's in and it doesn't look like she is now actually. oops

It isn't filmed in sequence. Scenes in thee same episode can be shot weeks apart. The giveaway is usually the length of male cast members hair.
  • Options
    spindiddlyspindiddly Posts: 4,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've been thinking she's pregnant for weeks. I'm sure she is.
  • Options
    morrisleemorrislee Posts: 1,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha ha I said the same thing ..not just the other night though ..smock tops seem to be showing up ..and the cardy thing made me think ? hmmm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    She is and it is twin elephants. And no smock tops can't cover them
  • Options
    jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybee she only lost one of the twins lol
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    It didn't help that she kept pulling her cardy together. I'd say she's deffo preggars.
  • Options
    NoWireHangersNoWireHangers Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to her if she is!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i remember sharon marshall saying someone was pregnant..dunno if it was Kate Tracey or someone from emmerdale ..as they were hiding and only being seen from the head and chest parts lol
  • Options
    Riley_StuRiley_Stu Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    i remember sharon marshall saying someone was pregnant..dunno if it was Kate Tracey or someone from emmerdale ..as they were hiding and only being seen from the head and chest parts lol

I think Sharon Marshall was talking about Natalie Anderson who plays Alicia in Emmerdale as the actress is pregnant and taking a break from Emmerdale.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Riley_Stu wrote: »
    I think Sharon Marshall was talking about Natalie Anderson who plays Alicia in Emmerdale as the actress is pregnant and taking a break from Emmerdale.

oh ..aww congrats :)
  • Options
    Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    It was the way she held the cardigan, just looked so awkward like she desperately didn't want her stomach showing.
  • Options
    SophiaK70SophiaK70 Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    maybe she has put some weight on, or was made to wear clothes she didnt feel exactly comfortable with, i hate wearing jeans, im not fat at all but they seem to make my stomach bulge a bit so i try to wear a cardi or something to hide it and make me feel more comfor
  • Options
    madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    She looked all over to have put a bit of weight on but she's still got a nice figure. I can't think of any other logical reason for her constantly pulling her cardy unless, as somebody said, the clothes were tight?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,575
    Forum Member
    I think I am the only person who doesn't think she looks pregnant. I thought it was just the clothes or she'd maybe put on a few pounds, and we're only noticing because she was offscreen for weeks so changes were more noticable. I think we would have heard if she was, we have before.
  • Options
    KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm another member of the "I thought the same thing" club.
  • Options
    Matt35Matt35 Posts: 30,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if she was pregnant we`d have heard about it already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i blame itv wardrobe :D