100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Which TV producer is sweating bullets because he's dreading the info about him feeding drugs and booze to that deceased star of one of his shows is about to be revealed? The star was sober before he died until he went to one of the X Men director's parties where he relapsed.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can only think of one recent TV drug death and that doesn't seem to fit.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I am guessing it's meant to be the Lost Boy or the Glee one.
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lenitive wrote: »
    The one who makes you skinny.
    Cheers :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

Was Lost Boy working on a TV project when he died? I though it was meant to be the Glee one but I don't see he had any connections to X Men.
    Forum Member
    I thought it was the Sons Of Anarchy/OC actor.
    Forum Member
    Was Lost Boy working on a TV project when he died? I though it was meant to be the Glee one but I don't see he had any connections to X Men.

I don't think he's meant to have any connection to the director, he just went to the party and obviously i can't put his name like stated in the blind.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First one that came to mind was the series about a Police Woman. The character with the same surname as a Baywatch beauty. Although, I don't know if she'd still be considered as being A list now. Might be more so in America than here. Same with the actress who played the female version of the Six Million Dollar Man and also the one who played a wonder gal. I think the first one would be more famous nowadays, though.

The Police Woman was in movies in the 50s and a big friend of the Rat Pace, so she would have had friends in high places to push her career.

The Bonic Woman and Wonder Woman are no way even considered about C list now. Both turn up no and then bit parts in TV series. Wonder Woman was a model before becoming WW.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From April 21, 2009

Three directors. All A list. Each has had multiple #1 movies. Well, i have written about them all in this space before and some of their really bad behaviour. This one though might even top what i wrote before. Last summer one of them took a trip to Thailand where he enjoyed the services of several women who make their living the old fashioned way. He enjoyed one of them so much that he arranged for her to get a visa so she could come intern at his production company. Of course the only thing she was doing continuing what she had been doing for him back in Thailand.

Well, of course the director had to share the good news with the other two. They promptly did the same thing. After three months, they send the women back to Thailand and get brand new ones. If they did they same trick here, one of the women might spill to a tabloid, but with these women they don't have to worry about that. Or so they think.

Pulp Fiction, Rush Hour, Transformers

I have never like the Pulp Fiction guy and really think his films are overrated. He seems to me to be something of a one-trick pony, recycling that same trick again and again. His first was good because it was original. His most recent, the cowboy one, was DIRE, the only good thing about it being the Austrian actor who also appeared in a previous film of his which was also unbelievably bad. I suppose his start is still shining because there are plenty of punters out there who go for his schtick and he make money for the studios, but I like to think he is living on borrowed time. I also think his portrayal of continued, very gory violence on screen - notably the cowboy one - is very disturbing indeed and give us an insight into his psyche. Not a nice guy, and this story would seem to confirm it.

As for the other two, I'd have to look them up on IMDB as I don't know who they were off-hand.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    The Police Woman was in movies in the 50s and a big friend of the Rat Pace, so she would have had friends in high places to push her career.

The Bonic Woman and Wonder Woman are no way even considered about C list now. Both turn up no and then bit parts in TV series. Wonder Woman was a model before becoming WW.

I looked at her Wiki biography yesterday and apparently the role was especially created for her after she made a popular guest appearance in Police Story. So, sorry Angie. :p:D
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »

Who is Lost Boy?
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Who is Lost Boy?

Google 'lost boys' film...One who died a few years back
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cris182 wrote: »
    Google 'lost boys' film...One who died a few years back

Aaah, gotcha! Thanks.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blind items just revealed it was Glee and lost boy
  • LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've been reading a lot about this since the X-Men allegations came to light. I think Glee Boy and the show's writer were involved with those X-Men parties and Glee Boy may have got the gig because of his participation.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's sad to hear :(
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This aging permanent A list entertainer (singer) who is A list as a solo artist and in a group is married but is still having a relationship with the classmate of his granddaughter.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This aging permanent A list entertainer (singer) who is A list as a solo artist and in a group is married but is still having a relationship with the classmate of his granddaughter.

The one who's daughter and granddaugher are both pregnant?

Scrap - not married. Actually I feel bad now!!
  • SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Maybe he just wants to hold her hand? Or maybe he just had a really hard (days) night?

Actually, most are grandsons, his granddaughter is very young...that would be very wrong...!
  • ValWValW Posts: 1,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone else heard the rumours about Mr High Waisted Trousers and a famous TV hypnotist? Been going on for ages apparently, but I've only heard about it today!
    The problem I have with that rumour is that Dad Of The Year still smokes like a chimney (as does The Vessel for The Spawn - poor kid! :( ) Not a great advert for the Headf***er's talents! :D
  • dickronsondickronson Posts: 2,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValW wrote: »
    The problem I have with that rumour is that Dad Of The Year still smokes like a chimney (as does The Vessel for The Spawn - poor kid! :( ) Not a great advert for the Headf***er's talents! :D

Did smoking become illegal when I wasn't looking or something?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dickronson wrote: »
    Did smoking become illegal when I wasn't looking or something?

No but one of the Hypnotists skills is suposed to be helping people giving up smoking.

Also it's your choice to smoke and put your lungs at risk but the kid is not being given a choice in passive smoking.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ValW wrote: »

That is such an excellent name for her I will henceforth refer to her in no other way.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No but one of the Hypnotists skills is suposed to be helping people giving up smoking.

If they want to give up... DOTY obviously doesn't.
This discussion has been closed.