EE need to bring back Manda, Minty, Adam, Ben and Heather

royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The camera pans over Albert Square. The original actor who played Ben is wandering through the allotment, lonely. Suddenly Ian emerges from the hut. "Ben, what are you doing here...shouldn't you be in college" Ben then takes out a rifle and shoots Ian dead.

Then the opening titles.

We then see Ben in a psychiatric ward talking to a Councillor. "I keep imagining I'm killing people. I imagined my mum died in a car crash..I imagined attacking Jordan....I imagined killing Heather....I can't stop being plagued by these awful hallucinations.

Next scene Heather, Ian, Phil, Shirley etc are in a meeting discussing a pioneering new drug trial in the states that could help help Ben. "It doesn't come without risk...but it will improve his quality of life"

Next week we fly to the states with Ben and in the secure unit in California they bump into Sharon and Stacey Slater. "We are recovering from breakdowns" "come back to Walford with us...start again" so after Ben's treatment which seems to work, they return to the Square.

Ian returns home to a shocking voicemail. "Ian...I know this will be a shock, its your mum babe, I'm in a police station in Africa...I just escaped from a dungeon where I've spent last 18 years....I bumped into this woman called May, I was meant to be a surrogate mother but I miscarried, she told everyone I was dead and she locked me up...I've eaten nothing but rats...I could use a good cuppa, a bacon buttie and a bath! oh - and I think May might have moved to London so watch out for her....call me back....love you son"

duff duff.

Comments