Options

Home and Away character to leave?

Danny_SmithDanny_Smith Posts: 345
Forum Member
Is it true that Sonia Todd who plays Gina is to leave Home and Away as they been rumors that
her character gets killed of

Not sure if its true or not. :confused:

Comments

• Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Is it true that Sonia Todd who plays Gina is to leave Home and Away as they been rumors that

yep seems so. There was pictures and also in the promo of a funeral with loads of school kids at it.
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member

yep, there was photo leaked of her funeral in November heres the
    thread

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1765670&highlight=
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In this Pic:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/54307410151313690755446.jpg/

Is that not Gina in the white dress standing in the right corner of the background?

I would have guessed Xavier is back for
    Romeo's
    funeral if he dies from
    skin cancer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Otis Hill wrote: »
    In this Pic:

Is that not Gina in the white dress standing in the right corner of the background?

Romeo's
    funeral if he dies from
    skin cancer
    not sure if he even dies, he may just leave and why would all the school kids be at Romeo's funeral?
  • Options
    BadRomanceBadRomance Posts: 8,734
    Forum Member
    I think that is Marilyn in the dress. There was another pic released of Marilyn at the funeral and I think Harvey's friend from the wedding was next to her and it looked like they were a couple.
  • Options
    Otis HillOtis Hill Posts: 2,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    willows wrote: »
    not sure if he even dies, he may just leave and why would all the school kids be at Romeo's funeral?

Sorry i didnt see any other pics. thats only pic i've seen and except for Jett there was no school kids in it. Guess it is
    Gina
    then
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In this Pic:

Romeo's
    funeral if he dies from
    skin cancer
    That's Marilyn in the back surely?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O487tjEcYrI

00:14 pretty much confirms its gina
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry i didnt thats only pic i've seen and except for Jett there was no school kids in it. Guess it is
    Gina
    then

No probs I seen in in the 2013 prom vid
  • Options
    SOAPYFANSOAPYFAN Posts: 2,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who falls at 20 seconds???? Is that a hint??
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How exactly does Gina die?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,980
    Forum Member
    SOAPYFAN wrote: »
    Who falls at 20 seconds???? Is that a hint??

That looks like Indi falling into Sid's arms. Could be because of Romeo's death or when she finds out he has cancer?

All the signs are pointing to Gina dying, but I don't understand why it hasn't been announced? Romeo & Liam's departures were announced ages ago, and if they have already filmed Gina's exit then it's weird it hasn't been announced. They virtually give it away in the 2013 trailer too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That looks like Indi falling into Sid's arms. Could be because of Romeo's death or when she finds out he has cancer?

All the signs are pointing to Gina dying, but I don't understand why it hasn't been announced? Romeo & Liam's departures were announced ages ago, and if they have already filmed Gina's exit then it's weird it hasn't been announced. They virtually give it away in the 2013 trailer too.

see im wondering if there are two ending filmed for romeo, cause at the end you see him with a bag in his hand looking out at bay claming his whole life is wrapped up there

maybe this is a wake up call for him and decides to leave
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,980
    Forum Member
    see im wondering if there are two ending filmed for romeo, cause at the end you see him with a bag in his hand looking out at bay claming his whole life is wrapped up there

maybe this is a wake up call for him and decides to leave

Ah that's an interesting theory. Because Luke Mitchell has said he has filmed some of the most unique scenes ever to air on H&A..or words to that effect. That could be what is so unique.

Or could we have an episode seeing what life would be like if Romeo died (similar to what they did with Alf once) ?