DS Come Dine With Me: Viewers Discussion

124»

Comments

• pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    Any body watching tonight's episode with the dizzy blonde ( Sally ?) who had a PINK night , she had three dogs as well .... Just wondering what she did for a living . She seemed to have money it she seemed so thick .

Anybody catch what she did to earn money ...

Rich husband
  • soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Posted on Facebook this morning. Might be of interest for some people on here who are fans of the show.
    ITV Studios are looking for couples in Birmingham to take part in the hugely popular Channel 4 show, Come Dine With Me.

The production team are in Birmingham this week. Do you and your partner host the best dinner parties? It could be your other half, housemate, sibling, mum or son.

Over the course of three nights each couple will take it in turns to host a dinner party for the others. At the end of the three nights the best couple will win a £1,000 cash prize.

Please email nick.walker@itv.com If you would like to be considered for the new series.
  • anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Posted on Facebook this morning. Might be of interest for some people on here who are fans of the show.

They want couples to take part this week?
  • soapfan_1973soapfan_1973 Posts: 3,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    auditions for the new series I think