Options

Wolfy Last Nite ... Get Her Out!!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
Forum Member
✭✭
She infuriated me (again) last night, so apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere ...

(Wolfy goes into Diary Room):

"Ohhh my god ... can't believe the headlines said I was the most fake Big Bruv, I'm the most REAL person in here."

"Aaaagghh .... Charlie makes me so mad ..... I've got a REAL PROBLEM WITH HER!!!!!!!"

(Moments later Charlie is on the bench where Wolfy is spitting whilst practically eating a rollie):

(Charlie):

"I just want to clear the air & find out why you have a problem with me Wolfy."

(Wolfy):

"(snort) .... My problem is that you think I have a problem ....... which I don't ...... so I don't want to talk about it anymore .... (spits) .... "

Honestly she makes me mad, I know I'm a sad bugger but I've been fuming about this whilst mowing the lawns this morning!!! lol

Surely sly, conniving boyfriend stealer Hazell can wait a week, please get the lying, disgusting slob out instead this Friday!

Comments

• Options
    rachael7rachael7 Posts: 1,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's vile for sure!
    Hope you weren't aiming for immaculate stripes :D

Pee'd off at Hazel deflecting votes away from the crutch scratcher, pleeeeeeeeze may she go on Friday!
  • Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bullies always pick on people who are different and Wolfy has no victim card to play.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her response to Charlie's question about why Wolfy had a problem with her was to spit in the bucket. She must think she's untouchable.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She infuriated me (again) last night, so apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere ...

"Ohhh my god ... can't believe the headlines said I was the most fake Big Bruv, I'm the most REAL person in here."

"Aaaagghh .... Charlie makes me so mad ..... I've got a REAL PROBLEM WITH HER!!!!!!!"

(Moments later Charlie is on the bench where Wolfy is spitting whilst practically eating a rollie):

(Charlie):

(Wolfy):

"(snort) .... My problem is that you think I have a problem ....... which I don't ...... so I don't want to talk about it anymore .... (spits) .... "

Honestly she makes me mad, I know I'm a sad bugger but I've been fuming about this whilst mowing the lawns this morning!!! lol

Surely sly, conniving boyfriend stealer Hazell can wait a week, please get the lying, disgusting slob out instead this Friday!

No you're not.;) She makes me fume as well. I want her out on Friday.
  • Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is just insecure and playing on the hms tots in response to their gang bullying.
  • Options
    imaginarimaginar Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I just had a Wolfy spittle sandwich. I thoroughly recommend them.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's just so gross and seriously needs to go. It's making me feel sick watching her :mad:
    It's going to be so tight between her and Hazel but keep on spitting and acting as though she is mightier than thou and we might just get rid ....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    When Wolfy is evicted, I think the entire mob crowd and all the BB production team should spit at her.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(Charlie):

(Wolfy):

I totally agree about Wolfy, she is totally disgusting and so arrogant, she makes my blood boil too and I cannot for the life of me see why people would rather get rid of Hazel this week over the nasty Wolfy, especially as she was saved by BB last week when she would have most definitely have gone had they not messed with the voting to save and the secret house!

So people please vote to get Wolfy out this week!
  • Options
    Janny_GeeJanny_Gee Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Wolfy is utterly vile and Charlie retained her dignity when she got that revolting response. I'd have lost my temper. Also, why on earth does the silly girl keep rolling her eyes like that? She looks like the snake from Jungle Book. Actually, she's only 20 isn't she - still very immature.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BelindaJ wrote: »
    she is just insecure and playing on the hms tots in response to their gang bullying.

Are you joking, they are as disgusted with her as us viewers so cannot live with her disgusting habits. As for bullying, I don't think so!

People that talk like Wolfy, swearing and sticking her fingers up in the dr are not insecure! She is just a foul mouth, nasty piece of work!
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even if Wolfy spat in the soup the Hazel-is-a-slag brigade wouldn't be convinced to vote her out over Hazel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wolfy thinks 'The Secret' is going to help her win!!!

You know - 'The Secret' - where you think about what you want and the universe makes it happen
  • Options
    liamhereliamhere Posts: 2,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one word for wolfy......VILE! :)
  • Options
    robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no im with you all shes vile but it all depends on th edit now

if hazel keeps getting shown sitting on daley it will be her thats gone unfortunately
  • Options
    SSL2010SSL2010 Posts: 1,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be close between Hazel and Wolfy, the hl's tommorow more so then tonight are crucial.

I'm hoping Wolfy's gone, she add's nothing to the house except swearing and ill manners. I enjoy the show until she come's onto the screen.
  • Options
    PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is watchable about that disgusting Wolfy? In fact I can't watch her without wanting to scream. Get her out she is not entertaining one iota!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SSL2010 wrote: »
    I think it'll be close between Hazel and Wolfy, the hl's tommorow more so then tonight are crucial.

I'm hoping Wolfy's gone, she add's nothing to the house except swearing and ill manners. I enjoy the show until she come's onto the screen.

It's going to be horribly close. As much as I don't like Hazel, I just hope Wolfy still has the edge. Keep on spitting gal :D
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hazel's fav to go with the bookies this week, although i think it will be close. I really hope Wolfy goes, she makes me feel sick, she's just a modern day slob. She has such a nasty, arrogant personality - She's not an entertaining HM, she never has been if you ask me, she's just annoying.

BB will be more enjoyable to watch if Wolfy's no longer a HM come Friday!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What maddened me was Wofly saying she'll carry on spitting even though she knows the viewers find it gross, basically as a f***you to them. Why can't she consider that her fellow HM's don't like it either and stop it for them?

She's the direct opposite of being the enlightened hippy persona she believes she's projecting and there's one thing that riles me more than anything else: hypocrisy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(Charlie):

(Wolfy):

I agree 100% with the Wolfy bit. I hope so badly she will be evicted on friday.

Hazel hasn't done anything too extreme for me to vote her out, since I rarely vote except in extreme cases. Wolfy has earned that mark and I'll probably chain vote to get that chick off my screen.

I think people's main problem atm with Hazel is the Daley thing, so I reckon if she can tone that down and take Dan's advise, she could turn it round for herself and save herself, thus leaving the ground wide open for Wolfy to walk out on friday after getting deservedly evicted.
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wolfy, Wolfy, Wolfy. So perfectly positioned for a complete turnaround after she heard the boos at the last 'eviction'. What a trick she missed! All she had to do was to counteract the arrogance with a hefty dose of humble pie (and quit the spitting!) and she would have been in it to win it once again!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member

(Charlie):

(Wolfy):

it was quite pathetic the way she was treating Charlie, who really hasn't done anything, it made me angry too.
  • Options
    Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member

(Charlie):

(Wolfy):

Yep, completely agree. You'd think she'd have learned something from the last few weeks - a touch of humility perhaps. I'm not a big fan of Charlie but it's painfully obvious what she's doing - kicking out at someone who isn't going to get personal, or nasty back to her. Imagine if she'd tried that shit with Dan or Gina. She wouldn't.
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

(Charlie):

(Wolfy):

LOL... glad you have that off your chest.
    Wolfy is a person its hard to like. Shame really as I'm sure she would love to be liked, but maybe its just too risky to try to be popular and fail so she plays the renegade who doesn't care.

What ya rebelling against?

What've ya got!