Like him even more
36% 55 votes
Dislike him even more
26% 39 votes

Comments

• atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asshole before he entered & bigger one now ;)
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought I'd really like him ............ I thought wrong :mad:

Poisonous little baldy, prancing trog.
  • CarrieBradshawCarrieBradshaw Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Ha, I need the option 'Dislike him a little less' :-p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    I thought I'd really like him ............ I thought wrong :mad:

Poisonous little baldy, prancing trog.

Heck I do wish this forum would get a 'Like' button like Facebook :D

LIKED!! :cool:
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Ha, I need the option 'Dislike him a little less' :-p

:p Sorry :D
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    I was largely indifferent to him before CBB as he was barely on my radar.

Haven't taken to him. He can be funny and even kind (re Lauren at pillgate) but he seems pretty bitter and bitchy most of the time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trumbles wrote: »

Haven't taken to him. He can be funny and even kind (re Lauren at pillgate) but he seems pretty bitter and bitchy most of the time.

Attention seeking springs to mind! Pillgate was the opposite to what everyone else was doing that's why he was kind. Most people kicked off about it! Not to mention the people he really disliked kicked off about it namely people like Sophie so he was obviously going to go opposite way ;)
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I like him and was never against him, he's playing the game.
  • ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Is there a 'meh' option?
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Is there a 'meh' option?

Well you've just started one :D
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really liked Louie since first heard of him in 2009 but since he's gone in the house and decided cos he was still grieving for his late mum that he would treat BB as a job and act like he does in public I've liked him even more
    ,he's been just what he's known for -bitchy,outrageous and very camp-the fact he's hid his true self and his private life to me is fab-he's playing the game 100% and good luck to him :)
  • TrumblesTrumbles Posts: 7,781
    Forum Member
    atko wrote: »
    Attention seeking springs to mind! Pillgate was the opposite to what everyone else was doing that's why he was kind. Most people kicked off about it! Not to mention the people he really disliked kicked off about it namely people like Sophie so he was obviously going to go opposite way ;)
    You may be right there - no question he likes attention.

Sophie's very wearing but I prefer(red) her most of the time.
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dustin was right Louie can be an A HOLE.....
  • Innes_Morrison1Innes_Morrison1 Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    What odd options? I liked him, now I dont
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    He's a bitter old queen.
  • snickypoosnickypoo Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have always like Louie and I still do, he has his faults, he can be a bit bitchy an a bit mardy at times but overall, I think he has been great fun to watch:D
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trumbles wrote: »

I don't see him being bitter or nasty at all . He's one of the few who are treating it as a game . He keeps repeating the phrase " it's a game " or " it's pantomime " .
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't really vote. Sometimes I find him funny, sometimes I find him annoying - and it wasn't a surprise to me that he's not Mr Nice-guy all the time.

At least he has added something to the show though, unlike one or two others in there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vile embittered old queen - McCririck, as usual, was spot-on in his summing up of Louis on BOTS the other evening. Hasn't really contributed very much to the series and every shot I've seen of him seems to have his weaselly little eyes darting around the room trying to pick up on what's going on.
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him so much more. He appears to be struggling to play the game now as he developes friendship and liking for people. He is deeper than I originally thought and funny.
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,544
    Forum Member
    I love him always have :D

His is the best HM in there and playing it right.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's rotten. A little snidey biatchy man.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't like him at first, but I'm now starting to like his no nonsense attitude without being catty.
  • Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    I like him more - thought he would really get on my nerves but I quite enjoy his bitchy humour :o and even his OTT dancing makes me laugh.
    I don't always agree with his opinions but I like to hear what he has to say and I think he has a deeper more hidden side to his personality which he seems to want to keep private.
  • DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him but it was pretty obvious that what we have seen of Louis is a 'public persona' ... No one was going to be able to keep that up 24/7. He's alright I suppose ....a bit of a bitch at times, but love him or loathe him, he has entertained us and has been, what I would call, a good value housemate :)