Days of our Lives fans - MAJOR spoiler!

BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As you know, Nick Fallon suffered a blow across the head after trying to rape Gabi Hernandez. Gabi was helped to dispose of the corpse by Kate Roberts and Sami Brady, by dropping him into the river.

Very hilarious scene when they are trying to get rid of the body:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtimVOyX198#t=29m21s

Anyway... the big twist now is, Nick apparently survived even that! The guy's like Rasputin.

Can't wait for next week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9jxMmcjfJE

Comments

• danyelldanyell Posts: 10,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Joey still in it from friends? :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL @ Joey from Friends - this is what tends to happen when you smash someone over the head with a rock.

Couldn't figure out where the exciting bit started in the 43-minute clip lol - it's at around 13 minutes.

15 second preview clip was better and clearer.
  • BeaconboofBeaconboof Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kate and Sami are fun to watch!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    danyell wrote: »
    Is Joey still in it from friends? :p:D

I only found out a year or two ago that Days of our Lives is a real show and not just something within Friends xD
  • BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylva wrote: »
    I only found out a year or two ago that Days of our Lives is a real show and not just something within Friends xD

Me too:D
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this Nick Fallon there version of Phil Mitchell in that he can never escape death. I just noticed the blond girl appeared in Friends as Joey's co-star in Days of our Lives, I didn't realise she was actually in the show.
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennifer Aniston's father is the guy playing Victor Kiriakis on DAYS.

Nick Fallon is a favorite of mine, all due to the fantastic acting by Blake Berris :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick Fallon's my favourite character on the show too :D Watching him extract his revenge on multiple characters, possibly through extortion is going to be so sweet!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    Is Dr Drake Ramoray alive??!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Listen out for the hilarious music cue when EJ and Abigail start to have sex.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaXuhW33MR0
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Days of our Lives still goes on? I thought it had stopped!
  • Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Never again will I complain about the quality of Eastenders. That's awful.

The "outdoor" set obviously being on a soundstage is funny too. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    :eek: Never again will I complain about the quality of Eastenders. That's awful.

The "outdoor" set obviously being on a soundstage is funny too. :D

Oh come on, it's a daytime soap with a limited budget. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beaconboof wrote: »
    Oh come on, it's a daytime soap with a limited budget. :D

I know what it is. :D But even some of our low budget output is better than that.

But then it is La La Land. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    I know what it is. :D But even some of our low budget output is better than that.

But then it is La La Land. :D

It's Salem.:cool:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAiqeB4p028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But I imagine it's made in Bonkers Hollywood. :D
  • MelSingletonMelSingleton Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is pretty standard for US daytime soaps to recreate external locations in a studio (lots of pot plants and a fan works wonders). Makes UK (and Australian) soaps look like Gone With the Wind by comparison.

They sometimes do (or did) location shoots and I think at one time Days of Our Lives did have a small backlot (an outdoor shopping mall). Maybe they have gone now with all the budget cuts?

Days of Our Lives has been running since 1965. I thought it was well known having been featured in such films as Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977) and 9 to 5 (1980).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick Fallon, back from the watery grave at the end of the episode and sexier than EVER! Those luscious lips.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jit6DF4tNAQ&feature=share&list=UUeFbE-4rYasYdZ5kYHU3bHA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • DeschanelDeschanel Posts: 8,741
    Forum Member
    When I first opened this thread - and given the MAJOR title - I thought this was going to be about Alison Sweeny quitting the show after 20-ish years playing Sami Brady. Now that is major.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deschanel wrote: »
    When I first opened this thread - and given the MAJOR title - I thought this was going to be about Alison Sweeny quitting the show after 20-ish years playing Sami Brady. Now that is major.

Personally, I think the show can recover without her. She's like the Patsy Palmer of US soaps. :D
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    helkays wrote: »
    Is Dr Drake Ramoray alive??!!!!!!!!!

Or what about his Evil twin brother, Hans Ramoray?
  • pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, I think the show can recover without her. She's like the Patsy Palmer of US soaps. :D

no she's not lol EE has never been the 'Bianca' show, whereas Days is basically the Sami show past few Years.
    I'm just hoping it doesn't mean we lose the lovely James Scott :D
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember after Sunset Beach ended C5 bought Days of our Lives to replace it, it never once came close!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    I remember after Sunset Beach ended C5 bought Days of our Lives to replace it, it never once came close!

Speak for yourself. I loved it. First episode C5 showed was Princess Gina pretending to be Hope at her wedding to Bo, forcing Shawn D to jump off the ledge at gunpoint. LOVED IT!