Ollie saying Women won't sleep with him because they thought he was gay

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
Forum Member
This is going back a while but I meant to discuss it. And I think seeing his pressuring of Sam reminded me.

Basically he said a while back how women think he's gay so he never gets laid. And he's bi not gay.

But sorry my stance on this is (risky post!) I know in this day and age it's all very good to be open about your sexuality and no one cares about that. But, I don't think you can expect a straight woman to be comfortable with it. Like as in assume they should be ok with it. I mean it may put some women off knowing you've been with a man. Not only this but there's also a HIV risk. So it's just their preference and you can't force them to be ok with it if they're not.

But as we saw through out BB he seems to have a personality that his way is right only. Like wise when he was almost having a go / pressuring Sam for not fancying him! (but that is a thread in itself).

Your not her type, she doesn't fancy you deal with it, get over it. She let you down in a nice way and is still friends with you- which is a positive.

Like wise for women that don't want to sleep with you because they thought you were gay.... Deal with it!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ollie is camp in his mannerisms- but to a lot of women that is not a put-off.

He's a gorgeous, handsome, personable guy and I'm sure he will not be short of female interest now that the programme has finished.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Its what you get for wearing a coat with a big bow on the back
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    INFLUENCE wrote: »
    Its what you get for wearing a coat with a big bow on the back

Lack of fashion sense doesn't mean that he won't find a female partner!
  • Flo71Flo71 Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find Rylan more attractive then Ollie, he doesn't do a thing for me.
  • Dan 54Dan 54 Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just reminds me of Hugh Laurie playing Prince Regent in Blackadder.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only this but there's also a HIV risk.
    There's a HIV risk regardless of your sexual preference.

I do agree on the whole though, he is more likely to find an understanding partner who is also bisexual and understands what it involves.

I've watched MIC and one minute he's straight, then gay, then bisexual and anyone who is that uncertain of their sexual preferences isn't an attractive prospect.

His indecision probably deters females, not his actual preferences.
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he should shave his head to look more macho .
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    I think he should shave his head to look more macho .

Oh no he has lovely hair, Ollie is very pretty infact far prettier than a lot of women so he will look very femimin, i do think he is gay but if he says he is bi-sexual than only he knows, one thing i dont think he does fancy Sam i can see magazine deals for them and nothing else IMO.
  • jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red Lips wrote: »
    Ollie is camp in his mannerisms- but to a lot of women that is not a put-off.

He's a gorgeous, handsome, personable guy and I'm sure he will not be short of female interest now that the programme has finished.

I think he is asexual
  • Icabod CraneIcabod Crane Posts: 1,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor sweet ollie is a gay as gay can be, but has not quite come to terms with it, so is going down the bi route.hes gorgeous and will soon find a guy to give him the confidence to come out fully
  • soulloversoullover Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    I think he is asexual
    I think this too.
  • waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that someone like Ollie just adds to the whole bisexual confusion thing? He says that he hasn't slept with a man (people on Datalounge disagree!) but finds certain men attractive.

He is nearly 27, any normal guy of his age would have just tried out pretty much every single sexual pairing that they feel comfortable with by then. His constant sexual uncertainty just seems immature?

I'm certain that there are "Straight" guys in the mix in the Kensington & Chelsea circle that would have had at least a few gay experiences, the odds of Ollie not having tested the waters are pretty slim.
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Does no one remember when Ollie said hes never slept with a man near the beginning of CBB.
    So he is bi, but has only ever slept with women.
    And thats why Lee told him he has experimented too, to support Ollie, because Ollie was beating himself up about it.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Oh no he has lovely hair, Ollie is very pretty infact far prettier than a lot of women so he will look very femimin, i do think he is gay but if he says he is bi-sexual than only he knows, one thing i dont think he does fancy Sam i can see magazine deals for them and nothing else IMO.

I agree, I have good gaydar and I,m not often wrong and I dont care if he is or not, he,s a lovely guy with the most gorgeous eyes
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know what you're saying OP, and I do watch MIC - it seems to be the reason - or one of the reasons - that he split with his last girlfriend on there (I say on there, he may have had a girlfriend since, he's been off the show for a while now). She didn't feel secure once she found out he was bisexual, which he (stupidly) didn't tell her when they started seeing each other.

ETA: He did say he's never slept with a man, and he has only had girlfriends, including a couple of quite long-term ones.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know about asexuality, but there might be something I'll call 'vaguely sexual' - in that the person sometimes gets sexual feelings or what Ollie called an "inappropriate crush". It would be confusing, and he seemed very confused.
    Actually Sam seemed a bit that way too, so they might be perfect partners, both with a low sex drive and more interested in other things, like how they look.
  • hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan 54 wrote: »

In his interview he kept sounding very much like Michael McIntyre (who really irritates me!)
  • Mike2011Mike2011 Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Poor sweet ollie is a gay as gay can be, but has not quite come to terms with it, so is going down the bi route.hes gorgeous and will soon find a guy to give him the confidence to come out fully

I think it's more to do with being bi allows you to have more story lines!

I think he came to terms with it a long time ago and just following the advice of his agent.

I wonder how long it will be before we see a Ollie and Sam reality show...
  • WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    waz101 wrote: »
    I think that someone like Ollie just adds to the whole bisexual confusion thing? He says that he hasn't slept with a man (people on Datalounge disagree!) but finds certain men attractive.

He is nearly 27, any normal guy of his age would have just tried out pretty much every single sexual pairing that they feel comfortable with by then. His constant sexual uncertainty just seems immature?

I'm certain that there are "Straight" guys in the mix in the Kensington & Chelsea circle that would have had at least a few gay experiences, the odds of Ollie not having tested the waters are pretty slim.

Not necessarily. People can question their sexuality at any stage in life.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I've dated a few guys who've 'dabbled' if not labeled themselves bi so I'm not sure that's what puts some women off. They were all very masculine whereas for me, Olly is a bit cheesy and too camp (ie theatrical, luvvie-ish). Plus I can't be with someone who takes longer than me to get ready. Shower, shave, s**t, that's my kinda guy. :D
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    Mike2011 wrote: »

I wonder how long it will be before we see a Ollie and Sam reality show...

I bet his 'people' are already talking to her 'people'. I wondered if part of their caginess whenever they discussed next steps is because they need permission to date. One of the Made in Chelsea girls was very flustered on BBOTS after mistakenly suggesting there's no show crossbreeding. Sam's TOWIE contract may be a problem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I've dated a few guys who've 'dabbled' if not labeled themselves bi so I'm not sure that's what puts some women off. They were all very masculine whereas for me, Olly is a bit cheesy and too camp (ie theatrical, luvvie-ish). Plus I can't be with someone who takes longer than me to get ready. Shower, shave, s**t, that's my kinda guy. :D

I'm Intersted to know.. Did you have un protected sex with him? And if so did you get him tested before? Sorry personal questions but it helps the topic!

I think overall what I'm saying is also HIV is , statistical fact, more prevalent in gay communities. Even yesterday I was watching a programme saying how the gay communities are using a new needle based drug which is spreading HIV.

So I don't think, if you are bisexual, to expect or assume that straight people should be ok with it just because you are.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    hopwoodl wrote: »
    In his interview he kept sounding very much like Michael McIntyre (who really irritates me!)

I thought he sounded like Boris Johnson. :D

As for the question - send him round here I would be happy to see him right. :blush:
  • lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaq7uk wrote: »
    I think he is asexual

I think you are probably right
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan 54 wrote: »

lol its the overaffected way he speaks i think