Any Sky Staff out there ?

SkyPlatinumSkyPlatinum Posts: 871
Forum Member
✭✭
I am aware that sky are currently running a new friends and family promotion. Which is £25 for sports/movies for 25 months. I would be very grateful if anyone was able to help with the relevant code. If you can help please PM me. Thanks

Comments

• Dansky+HDDansky+HD Posts: 9,806
    Forum Member
    I am aware that sky are currently running a new friends and family promotion. Which is £25 for sports/movies for 25 months. I would be very grateful if anyone was able to help with the relevant code. If you can help please PM me. Thanks

If the above is true and there is such a promotion

may I please have a code for this too.

PM me

Thankyou very much in advance.

Regards,

Dan
  • SMILER30SMILER30 Posts: 467
    Forum Member
    That code is for new customers only though, not existing ones.
  • BOOTHY2905BOOTHY2905 Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and only for the first 2500 applicant too.
    I'm pretty sure they'll all be gone by now they've been out nearly a week if not more.
  • me_plus_oneme_plus_one Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would also love one, if anyone has a code spare I would be eternally grateful! ;-)

Please PM me if you can help me.

Kind Regards.
    Forum Member
    SMILER30 wrote: »
    That code is for new customers only though, not existing ones.

Anything at all for existing customers who want to upgrade to Sports & Movies???
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Does anyone have one of these codes? My friend left sky 4 weeks ago! >:(
  • DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But the promotion isn't called "random people you meet on an Internet forum and family" :p
    Forum Member
    DarthFader wrote: »
    But the promotion isn't called "random people you meet on an Internet forum and family" :p

And people are linked with about 500 people on Facebook and they, Facebook that is, still call them "friends" so the term these days is extremely loose.

If there is any fibre promotions at all I would like a code if possible.

Seething better than the widely advertised if possible.

Thanks in advance

Dan.
  • DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Facebook did introduce lists so you could list your 'friends' as family, close friends and acquaintances.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member

Isn't a regular promotion, was part of Sky's 25th birthday celebrations, every employee got 2 codes to give to family or friends and these ones are monitored
  • wcewce Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    Here you go for anyone ever wondering what the Family and friends offers are that are running they are listed here - https://staffiaf.sky.com/20132014-q1-july-bbubbf/uk-discounts/