The "I Want Sharon Back" Thread

1235»

Comments

• Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Bear wrote: »
    Well I'll stick my two pennorth in and say that although I don't like Sharon and find her unproffessional and rude I would rather see her on the panel than Dannii who is really boring to watch.

runs away..........

A stunner with a brain boring ? :confused:
    Having said that I do wish The X Factor producers would let her be herself completely on the live shows like on AGT in Oz. She was so great this season! fiesty, funny, tough, entertaining.
  • Options
    TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Channing wrote: »
    Most of the negativity didn't start until the Dannii fans came in and started bashing Sharon. It doesn't say "appreciation " in the title but you would think that it was implied. :rolleyes:

If it doesn't say it in the title then its not one simple as that really if you want a Sharon appreciation thread then set one up.

Also check the posts it was the Sharon fans that started slating Danni first.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerpaws wrote: »
    If it doesn't say it in the title then its not one simple as that really if you want a Sharon appreciation thread then set one up.

The thread was started for people who want Sharon back. Anything other than that is off topic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thread was started for people who want Sharon back. Anything other than that is off topic.

Offering an opposite opinion is not off topic though but this is starting to be.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think that a topic called "I want Sharon back" should be meant for fans who want Sharon back. If i'd known how much fuss would be caused i'd have added on an "appreciation" at the end. I'll know for the future. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just think that a topic called "I want Sharon back" should be meant for fans who want Sharon back. If i'd known how much fuss would be caused i'd have added on an "appreciation" at the end. I'll know for the future. :D

I do get your point and don't even necessarily disagree with you however once you get people dissing or putting down other judges you will attract their fans to defend them its always the same wait till it heats up with the contestants. :)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cannot understand why anyone would want the Osbourne back
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Every Forum Ive seen is about wanting Sharon back, and how it would be better with her and Cheryl.

Dannii's way out of the loop so i don't know what page your all reading from!
  • Options
    Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    *Katiie* wrote: »
    Every Forum Ive seen is about wanting Sharon back, and how it would be better with her and Cheryl.

Dannii's way out of the loop so i don't know what page your all reading from!

I'm on several X Factor forums. I see nothing of the sort. Can you provide proof?

In all honestly the majority on forums are pelased she has gone from what I can see. Sharon has not been forgiven from many for her comments towards Rhydian and other contestants. People think the show is much lighter without her. I think it's a very small minority on here who seem to miss her. 6 going off this thread. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Get your eyes check then mate, and as Channing said read the title, haven't got anything regarding that then don't bother.

We'll see how it all turns out. But right now Dannii isn't little snow white is she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good riddance. The trash should have been taken out at the end of the first series.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever. I guess then it's time for the next load of trash to be taken out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha agreed! get Dannii out asap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Sharon back but I doubt it will happen, I think Sharon got fed up with it. It had run its course for her. I am surprised it hasn't for Simon and Louis, especially poor old Louis who always gets a bad press for some reason.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Katiie* wrote: »
    Haha agreed! get Dannii out asap.

I thought you guys said this thread wasn't about hating Dannii and just wanting to get Sharon back? :sleep:
  • Options
    yorkielassyorkielass Posts: 2,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite liked Sharon although she was a bit rough on Steve Brookstein. I thought her critisism was constructive and fair.

I am sure Cheryl will do just as well, but there was never a dull moment with Sharon around.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was a thread for Sharon FANS.Why are there so many Sharon bashers/Dannii fans in a thread called "I want Sharon back"?
    You obviously don't want her back so why bother coming in here? Also why is it OK for Dannii fans to dislike Sharon but not OK for Sharon fans to dislike Dannii?

To add to the original discussion,everyone I've spoken to,online or otherwise, wants Sharon to come back but likes Cheryl as a judge too so it does seem that the majority miss her and feel an ideal panel would be Simon,Louis,Sharon and Cheryl.
  • Options
    Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    I thought this was a thread for Sharon FANS.Why are there so many Sharon bashers/Dannii fans in a thread called "I want Sharon back"?
    You obviously don't want her back so why bother coming in here? Also why is it OK for Dannii fans to dislike Sharon but not OK for Sharon fans to dislike Dannii?

To add to the original discussion,everyone I've spoken to,online or otherwise, wants Sharon to come back but likes Cheryl as a judge too so it does seem that the majority miss her and feel an ideal panel would be Simon,Louis,Sharon and Cheryl.
    Because people are allowed to post in what ever threads they want and it's got nothing to do with who is a fan of who.

The marjority of the online base seem thrilled Sharon has gone except for die hard Sharon fans who blame Dannii for the fact Sharon is an old hag who throws her toys from the pushchair when she cannot get her own way.

Maybe we can see links to all these upset people who miss Sharon?? From where I'm sitting it's a very very small minority who all seem to repeat the same thing word for word which is bizzare in itself. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because people are allowed to post in what ever threads they want and it's got nothing to do with who is a fan of who.

The marjority of the online base seem thrilled Sharon has gone except for die hard Sharon fans who blame Dannii for the fact Sharon is an old hag who throws her toys from the pushchair when she cannot get her own way.

Maybe we can see links to all these upset people who miss Sharon?? From where I'm sitting it's a very very small minority who all seem to repeat the same thing word for word which is bizzare in itself. ;)

Same here with Dannii fans I'm afraid-that is,they seem to be a small amount.I certainly don't know any.Sharon's gone,Dannii's happy,you obviously all are too but please let us Sharon fans miss her in peace.

No,I don't like Dannii,but I just never warmed to her,it had nothing to do with my being a Sharon fan as I actually found the whole "new judge" thing quite exciting. I gave her a chance but still disliked her when it got to bootcamp so that was that.And it's not just Sharon fans who dislike her,my brothers never particularly liked Sharon but they don't like Dannii either.

And it's got a lot to do with who's a fan of who-I wouldn't dream of going into a Dannii fan thread just to slag her off and annoy her fans, so as I said earlier,why is it OK for Dannii fans to do that in Sharon fan threads, which this clearly is? I dislike Dannii and admit to that,but I have the decency to refrain from saying so in her fans' threads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here with Dannii fans I'm afraid-that is,they seem to be a small amount.I certainly don't know any.Sharon's gone,Dannii's happy,you obviously all are too but please let us Sharon fans miss her in peace.

No,I don't like Dannii,but I just never warmed to her,it had nothing to do with my being a Sharon fan as I actually found the whole "new judge" thing quite exciting. I gave her a chance but still disliked her when it got to bootcamp so that was that.And it's not just Sharon fans who dislike her,my brothers never particularly liked Sharon but they don't like Dannii either.

And it's got a lot to do with who's a fan of who-I wouldn't dream of going into a Dannii fan thread just to slag her off and annoy her fans, so as I said earlier,why is it OK for Dannii fans to do that in Sharon fan threads, which this clearly is? I dislike Dannii and admit to that,but I have the decency to refrain from saying so in her fans' threads.

Appreciation thread are for supporting your fave judge/contestant - those type of threads are respected (generally) and are a place free of other fans or negative comments about your fave.

As i have already said in this thread it is not an appreciation thread therefore all fans can comment.

Perhaps if some of the posters in this thread had not posted negative comments about Danni there would be no need for her fans to feel the need to defend her.

For the record i didn't mind Sharon but I also like Danni. However i honestly don't think Sharon gave a toss last year and it was unfair on her group and it is a good thing she has left and Cheryl has come in.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,227
    Forum Member
    You've got her back now!
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How Sharon has fans astounds me lol
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Amazing on this thread how unpopular Dannii was in 2008. Two years later in 2010, she was constantly praised, voted the best judge/mentor, most stylish and became a DS favourite :D

A different two years can make!
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How Sharon has fans astounds me lol

I wandered onto the America's Got Talent page by accident the other day.

I'm surprised so many were like, "Bring Sharon back or Im not watching!"

That is so weird.