Jeremy and Steph Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• SMMcBeanSMMcBean Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    And it looks like she's even deleted the film reference, which is just......odd
  • jack_blairjack_blair Posts: 17,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bluecupper wrote: »
    She's just tweeted "The heartbreak kid" along with a crying with laughter emoticon.

I'd bet my house she's not really laughing.

NOPE
    SHE'S DELETED IT NOW ! :D:D:D

I saw it , it's not there anymore though !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMMcBean wrote: »
    And it looks like she's even deleted the film reference, which is just......odd
    I saw that too
    She's sitting there playing games , ho ho ho :cool:
  • SMMcBeanSMMcBean Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    I'm wondering if the 'no batt no charger' was a reference to his excuse for not contacting her (was it the morning after the PA)?

Just guessing, but if you're out, you can't tweet without any battery left, yet she managed to tweet that, so clearly had some battery life
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm wondering if the 'no batt no charger' was a reference to his excuse for not contacting her (was it the morning after the PA)?

Just guessing, but if you're out, you can't tweet without any battery left, yet she managed to tweet that, so clearly had some battery life
    Could have been his phone run out of battery , that's a thought.
    And perhaps it was her tweeting about the phone and charger because it was her way of reasurring herself publicly (as usual) as to why he hadn't been in touch with her?

It's been assumed though that she was with him but at the Hotel waiting for him while he did the PA , so she knew Del-boy was with Jezz so she could have just messaged him and Jezzy could have used Del-boy's phone to speak to her or message her back ? The morning after the PA is when all the tweets and deletes were going on, so perhaps she wasn't with him at his PA and was at home in Liverpool, ill ?

I think when they row he just doesn't answer his phone and ignores her, that's when the tantrums start - he may enjoy winding her up, he has her well and truly round his finger, so he can do what he likes and she'll rant at him but forgive him, but inbetween their rows get physical and loud , so you can only keep that up for so long before one of them is going to crack !
  • tic tactic tac Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    For sure something bad happened in the last two days .
    One minute it's " Next two weeks off with my baby" . Then the shit hits the fan for some reason .
    Maybe the idea of two weeks off being just her baby gave him a panic attack and he couldn't face it . Maybe he's tweeting from The Priory .At least in the BB house he had other people around . Two weeks glued to a bunny boiler :o . Nope .🏃💨💨 .

She's ridiculous . Tried the "Oh I'm so ill" card . Didn't work , LB still went out Clubbing and left her to fester .
    Then the "Bloody press.>:( How do I leave twitter?" thing . Nope Didn't work
    Then the "Can't wait to get out with my mates and away from plebs" attempt to make him jealous and yet insult everyone she's been with these past months .Nope, not working .
    Then old faithful, pictures of them both in happier times to tug at his heart strings .

I hope he's learned his lesson and stays away from her . He should look to a REAL man like MySam and at least attempt to recover some of his dignity . Might just be do-able if he keeps her at a distance .
    He's recoverable to some degree . She's a lost cause .Unemployable AND insulting everyone , including the press . Bad move .

Have to laugh at her implying that MySam threatened self harm if she dumped him . Here we are months later , MySam is doing great and despite getting her dream boat, Staph is falling to bits and her dreamboat has turned out to be a ship wreck . Pfft, stupid girl .

Yes. yes and yes!

I wonder if he read her words about having 2 weeks of snuggling and the very thought of being interred with her set him off running, I'm sure he saw the other attention grabbing 'illness' post and has just done a runner.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    tic tac wrote: »
    Yes. yes and yes!

I wonder if he read her words about having 2 weeks of snuggling and the very thought of being interred with her set him off running, I'm sure he saw the other attention grabbing 'illness' post and has just done a runner.

He simply couldn't stand the thought of laying in bed all day every day watching crappy films. It's all she seems to do.
  • Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    He simply couldn't stand the thought of laying in bed all day every day watching crappy films. It's all she seems to do.

Who wants to lie in bed all day? Unless you're forced to! No wonder he took off, because any normal person would. Then again Stephanie's not acting like any normal person at present.
  • tk096tk096 Posts: 5,829
    Forum Member
    One minute it's " Next two weeks off with my baby" . Then the shit hits the fan for some reason .
    Maybe the idea of two weeks off being just her baby gave him a panic attack and he couldn't face it . Maybe he's tweeting from The Priory .At least in the BB house he had other people around . Two weeks glued to a bunny boiler :o . Nope .🏃💨💨 .

She's ridiculous . Tried the "Oh I'm so ill" card . Didn't work , LB still went out Clubbing and left her to fester .
    Then the "Can't wait to get out with my mates and away from plebs" attempt to make him jealous and yet insult everyone she's been with these past months .Nope, not working .
    Then old faithful, pictures of them both in happier times to tug at his heart strings .

I hope he's learned his lesson and stays away from her . He should look to a REAL man like MySam and at least attempt to recover some of his dignity . Might just be do-able if he keeps her at a distance .
    He's recoverable to some degree . She's a lost cause .Unemployable AND insulting everyone , including the press . Bad move .

Have to laugh at her implying that MySam threatened self harm if she dumped him . Here we are months later , MySam is doing great and despite getting her dream boat, Staph is falling to bits and her dreamboat has turned out to be a ship wreck . Pfft, stupid girl .

Oh all this. And nobody's picked up on the fact, except I think you Heather, that they were forced to move hotels (and have that cheesy pic taken with the embarrassed rep) on their dream holiday.
  • CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member

He saw an opportunity to escape after the PA and f""ked off back to Dublin ;-):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tk096 wrote: »
    Oh all this. And nobody's picked up on the fact, except I think you Heather, that they were forced to move hotels (and have that cheesy pic taken with the embarrassed rep) on their dream holiday.

this is true, it did look like they moved hotels as Heather said
    but i don't know how we can know that they did ?
    Perhaps they moved rooms because they got complaints that were too noisy and the neighbouring rooms were families with children and Jezz and Staff were too loud at night ?
    Forum Member
    jack_blair wrote: »
    this is true, it did look like they moved hotels as Heather said
    but i don't know how we can know that they did ?
    Perhaps they moved rooms because they got complaints that were too noisy and the neighbouring rooms were families with children and Jezz and Staff were too loud at night ?

They started off at Melia Dunas and finished at Crioula? Sorry, can't do links, but different hotels. It is amazing nothing more has emerged.
    Forum Member

Had to laugh at this post absolutely brilliant and spot on Heatherbell:p

BIB 1 This is so true i think we all know what's shes like for attention and trying to make LB jealous next it will be following the blue ticks ;-)

BIB 2 i always thought it was the other way around ;-)
  • AEC2600AEC2600 Posts: 2,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie's not a normal person

Sorry, i just had to fix your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . It was for the greater good, i promise!!!!!!!!!!!
    They started off at Melia Dunas and finished at Crioula? Sorry, can't do links, but different hotels. It is amazing nothing more has emerged.

Indeed, i thought more would have come out about this by now. I bet they were kicked out of their first hotel (or has it been established that they were)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think I remember you saying this before ?
    or another FM< there's not been much on this has there, the press didn't pick up on it.
    They only mentioned them as bad guests.
    It is strange more hasn't been said about this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AEC2600 wrote: »
    Sorry, i just had to fix your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . It was for the greater good, i promise!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, i thought more would have come out about this by now. I bet they were kicked out of their first hotel (or has it been established that they were)
    :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had to laugh at this post absolutely brilliant and spot on Heatherbell:p

BIB 1 This is so true i think we all know what's shes like for attention and trying to make LB jealous next it will be following the blue ticks ;-)

BIB 2 i always thought it was the other way around ;-)
    I did,
    but i could also believe Staff twisting things to protect herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who wants to lie in bed all day? Unless you're forced to! No wonder he took off, because any normal person would. Then again Stephanie's not acting like any normal person at present.
    There must be so much he needs to catch up on at home in Dublin, like seeing the puppy and training it that THEY got together - and seeing his family and friends and doing other more mundane stuff, like paying bills opening post etc, she just wants to loaf in bed for two weeks eating and watching chick flicks and cuddling.

I agree , all vey boring and stale existence .
    Forum Member
    I think I remember you saying this before ?
    or another FM< there's not been much on this has there, the press didn't pick up on it.
    They only mentioned them as bad guests.
    It is strange more hasn't been said about this

Fairly sure it was Heather, I waited a few days because I thought it was quite telling. Who moves hotels during a one week holiday? And that rep didn't look happy, having to call them 'top guests'. Anyhow, it's in the dying stages. Really hope they can both move on to something better.
    Forum Member
    I imagine she'll get over LB in the next day or two and move on said nobodyyyyyyyyyy^_^:D
    Forum Member
    Fairly sure it was Heather, I waited a few days because I thought it was quite telling. Who moves hotels during a one week holiday? And that rep didn't look happy, having to call them 'top guests'. Anyhow, it's in the dying stages. Really hope they can both move on to something better.

Not sure Stephanie is quite ready to move on just yet ;-)^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was very telling that their behaviour was just not acceptable or accepted !
    I did wonder if that was the deal they had with the travel agent at first, but i never saw anything either about guests from both Hotels saying they'd seen or met them ? only looked like one Hotel where there were guests saying they'd met them, that's why i wasn't sure they had moved Hotels.

How did you know the names of the Hotels they'd stayed at ?
    I imagine she'll get over LB in the next day or two and move on said nobodyyyyyyyyyy^_^:D
    i don't think it's going to be that quick Clive , it's still in squabbling limbo stages , IF they have split, he could be grovelling 24/7 if she did find something on his phone, which i think she did from her strange tweets she put up, or someone's told her something he's said about her and their relationship, like someone at David's funeral ?

It's the timing of all this ,i'm putting 2 and 2 together like everyone else, but no way she'll be getting over him just yet, it's sit in bed eating icecream time for a while and he'll be getting p*ssed in Dublin to get away from the hoo ha her in the tabloids contemplating what he can do next.
    Forum Member
    Looks like the mushy pictures she put up of her and LB may of worked can you believe LB is following her again i have no words maybe he was scared he's 15 minutes were over ;-)^_^
    Forum Member
    That was very telling that their behaviour was just not acceptable or accepted !
    I did wonder if that was the deal they had with the travel agent at first, but i never saw anything either about guests from both Hotels saying they'd seen or met them ? only looked like one Hotel where there were guests saying they'd met them, that's why i wasn't sure they had moved Hotels.

How did you know the names of the Hotels they'd stayed at ?

i don't think it's going to be that quick Clive , it's still in squabbling limbo stages , IF they have split, he could be grovelling 24/7 if she did find something on his phone, which i think she did from her strange tweets she put up, or someone's told her something he's said about her and their relationship, like someone at David's funeral ?

It's the timing of all this ,i'm putting 2 and 2 together like everyone else, but no way she'll be getting over him just yet, it's sit in bed eating icecream time for a while and he'll be getting p*ssed in Dublin to get away from the hoo ha her in the tabloids contemplating what he can do next.

Can't see it Jack shes the one that's been putting up mushy pictures of them all the time absolutely nothing from him;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't see it Jack shes the one that's been putting up mushy pictures of them all the time absolutely nothing from him;-)

i've said that he hasn't put anything on twitter , but she has
    and that all he has to do to stop the speculation is tweet that they are still very much together, to silence those tweeting her and annoying her, but he hasn't

I said that he COULD be begging to go back to her as a last resort alternative view on it because that's all we've got - speculation, i don't believe he will be either, his silence means he wants it OFF TWITTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA and she's probably being a pain in the proverbial a*** that she can't shut up- He's either ignoring her calls so that's when she posts on twitter nonsensical posts, or he's calling her to try sort out the recent meltdown she's had on twitter

, - it's all conjecture , but from her side, she's kicked off about something, or it would just be her tweeting about deleting plebs^_^and being angry at PRESS only, but it's been more than that
This discussion has been closed.