Lauren Alaina and James Durbin

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
Forum Member
After all of the auditions for American Idol, I have to say I'm really excited for Hollywood. I definitely have my pick for the two frontrunners. In my opinion, it's Lauren Alaina, from the Nashville audition, and tonight's James Durbin! Which audition has been your favorite? http://whosright.com/poll/american-idol---out-of-these-front-runners-who-do-you-think-will-win

Comments

• threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Durbin is good but I can see him being compared to the 1 and only Adam Lambert and he is not as good as him.

Lauren seems pretty good, far too many similar girls were put through from this years auditions and it will be hard to separate them, she may just have an edge on many others.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Casey Abrams!
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    James, Emily Anne (think that's her name, distinct voice from tonight's show) and Jerome Bell stand out for me so far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    Emily Ann Reid for me! Check out her youtube videos. Shes fantastic! Its the only voice on Idol I have fallen in love with straight away!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were the two who I've liked too, but I'm not totally sold on anyone yet. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to become a big fan of Jacee too. What a sweet kid!