Forum Member
    I'd genuinely love to know.
  • Options
    Guts and GloryGuts and Glory Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Bit late for dinner isn't it? :D

Re-heated remains of a kebab that was picked up on the way back from the boozer. "Dinner" in the loosest sense.
  • Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Re-heated remains of a kebab that was picked up on the way back from the boozer. "Dinner" in the loosest sense.

I'm sure you heard worse than what I said at the boozer and if you throw up it's not my fault it's the dirty dirty kebab! :D
  • Options
    IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    Kebab was a term when I was in uni for a woman's lady bits that had seen more than their fair share of men...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iqoniq wrote: »
    Kebab was a term when I was in uni for a woman's lady bits that had seen more than their fair share of men...

And some people wonder why some gay men feel squiffy about birds minges :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iqoniq wrote: »

I'm 36, and kebab is a term still very much used to describe a girl's muff area in Liverpool, by the male half of the city at least.
  • Options
    unklesamunklesam Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    I've slept with quite a few girls - I like boobs there nice and bouncy but sex with lads just blows my mind. I love everything about men and rimming and pounding a nice tight little hole and getting the blowjob of a lifetime from someone who knows what there doing and is eager daily is incredible. I've not been in a relationship with a girl but judging from what both my straight and girl mates say women definitely arnt as up for sex as much as gay lads are and want to please you as much. Plus periods? Nope. Just nope.

Ok Ok can I just ask as I just don't get some of the "Finer" things in life but rimming, what is to like about licking someone's arse hole? especially another mans? I mean men are generally smellier beasts than females, licking a mans smelly ring, please explain :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unklesam wrote: »
    licking a mans smelly ring, please explain :confused:

I'd rather he didn't. :D
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Ok Ok can I just ask as I just don't get some of the "Finer" things in life but rimming, what is to like about licking someone's arse hole? especially another mans? I mean men are generally smellier beasts than females, licking a mans smelly ring, please explain :confused:

I've never done it on a man. :p (Good use of an emoticon there.)
  • Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    As a heterosexual straight as an arrow male, the thought of getting anywhere near another blokes arse makes me feel sick, and most red blooded males would feel the same.

I hope that you get away with that valkay, I agree 100%, but when I posted something similar, but in not quite as strong a fashion, someone of the other persuasion posted along the lines of, "Okay, I get it, you're straight, don't worry, I wouldn't fancy you if you were the last man on earth."
    Thank the Lord, I dodged that bullet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Well obviously I wouldn't go anywhere near a smelly arse! If it's spick and span I don't see what's so dirty about it? If I'm shoving my willy up there it's a bit insulting if I won't give him a good rimming too! I really like doing it, drives lads mad and they usually cum everywhere before we even have sex
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather he didn't. :D

I think your in the wrong thread laa!
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will-bee just about summed it up in post #7, imo, but was then berated for not being gay :confused:

I assume that I am setting myself up for ridicule by agreeing.
  • Options
    IqoniqIqoniq Posts: 6,299
    Forum Member
    I'm 36, and kebab is a term still very much used to describe a girl's muff area in Liverpool, by the male half of the city at least.
    I'm from Liverpool and went to JMU lol, but it seemed to mean on a woman who was promiscuous more than all of them lol.
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm a scouser born and bread and have never once heard the word kebab used in reference to muff.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AbbieJay wrote: »
    You did. Explains your username though.

Squiffy & icky. Sickening then.

Do you have a squiffy one?
  • Options
    AbbieJayAbbieJay Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    So in 2015 it's fine to degrade women's genitalia but you must support & protect a grown man for his rimming practices. Ok.
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So in 2015 it's fine to degrade women's genitalia but you must support & protect a grown man for his rimming practices. Ok.

Yes that's correct. Although it does depend on the squiffiness of the kebab.
  • Options
    David_Flanagan1David_Flanagan1 Posts: 303
    Forum Member
    Gay sex is better than straight sex because I'm gay. I've never had straight sex because I'm gay. I've never fancied a man because I'm gay. If I did have straight sex I sure as hell would not have liked it because I'm gay. I like fanny & tits because I'm gay. Hope that helps.

Ive known gay women who tried some straight sex and really enjoyed it. So its not quite as clear cut as that. Alot of lesbians inwardly enjoy/fantasise about hetero copulation.
  • Options
    davehunter5davehunter5 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    Simple, answer is: try both yourself!
  • Options
    NamiraNamira Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive known gay women who tried some straight sex and really enjoyed it. So its not quite as clear cut as that. Alot of lesbians inwardly enjoy/fantasise about hetero copulation.

No you haven't.
  • Options
    JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member

Degrade women's genitalia? Good lord, get a grip.

And, yes, nothing wrong with a bit of rimming between consenting adults. Not my cup of tea, but why the hell not if that's what you're into?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So in 2015 it's fine to degrade women's genitalia.

The term kebab to describe a woman's flange is not in the slightest bit degrading in my opinion, it's a fairly neutral term.
  • Options
    lee_sharplee_sharp Posts: 605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The term kebab to describe a woman's flange is not in the slightest bit degrading in my opinion, it's a fairly neutral term.

You haven't seen the kebabs at my local......dried up meat hanging out all over the place.....oh hang on.