The Beckhams....... (merged)

Comments

• nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OCD, hmm. Explains a lot of the changes we have seen in both him and her.

It was Mrs. B that spoke of Diet Coke in the fridge.

Oh, and Nissa glad to see you've stopped rioting in the streets.... Must be a b*tch being a student. Class, Digital Spy or rioting in the streets!
  • acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    nitenurse wrote:

Oh, and Nissa glad to see you've stopped rioting in the streets.... Must be a b*tch being a student. Class, Digital Spy or rioting in the streets!

PMSL! :D:D:D
  • SherazSheraz Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nitenurse wrote:

I don't need someone like you to patronise me ok !!especifically when you only watch Sky news surely to get informed about the situation :rolleyes: .

Would you go in a riot where some of the students representants try to become friends with Sarkosy and help him indirectly to be the next president (you know the man who think that an immigrant like me don't deserve to be well treated because i'm not like all the French and muslim ) and will you go to a riot where the syndicat you vote for are only interested on making publicity and money for themselves and not just work together with the students. I'm against that stupid law about job but there is a lot of things that are wrong also on those riots behind the scene. So i prefer to not go (not mentionning the physical violence).

So know what you talk about before to speak please *exasperatted*.

I don't owe you anything about my political conviction and not on a showbiz forum certainly !!! :rolleyes:
  • nitenursenitenurse Posts: 1,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oops, someone is sending me obscene pms.
  • DivinaCommediaDivinaCommedia Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    ninissa wrote:
    I don't need someone like you to patronise me ok !!especifically when you only watch Sky news surely to get informed about the situation :rolleyes: .

Would you go in a riot where some of the students representants try to become friends with Sarkosy and help him indirectly to be the next president (you know the man who think that an immigrant like me don't deserve to be well treated because i'm not like all the French and muslim ) and will you go to a riot where the syndicat you vote for are only interested on making publicity and money for themselves and not just work together with the students. I'm against that stupid law about job but there is a lot of things that are wrong also on those riots behind the scene. So i prefer to not go (not mentionning the physical violence).

So know what you talk about before to speak please *exasperatted*.

I don't owe you anything about my political conviction and not on a showbiz forum certainly !!! :rolleyes:

I think nitenurse was just being humorous.
    Are the French noted for a sense of humour? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think nitenurse was just being humorous.
    Are the French noted for a sense of humour? :D

For me i take it as if she pointed out than instead of going rioting like many students i posted here.

But no i didn't notice the humorous note , maybe a smilie might have help though.

Next time maybe people will stop making OT comment about poster to avoid confusion.

If nitenurse was joking then i apologise for taking offence and reacting so strongly but if not then i stand by what i said of course hey !;) :D
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it'll be nice if we don't talk about the very sensitive subject that is the current rioting in Paris :)
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    I think it'll be nice if we don't talk about the very sensitive subject that is the current rioting in Paris :)

We could take it to the nth degree, and not take about the sensitive subject of the Beckhams marriage! :)

..if jokes can't be made, this isn't a very entertaining way to spend free time!

It made me laugh Nitenurse! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nitenurse wrote:

That OCD story was very odd IMO. I think that the Sunday Mirror were going to run something else and had to pull it and run that riveting "exclusive" at the last minute.
    Forum Member
    Laurat wrote:
    That OCD story was very odd IMO. I think that the Sunday Mirror were going to run something else and had to pull it and run that riveting "exclusive" at the last minute.

I agree, Laurat - maybe he's been playing away again! Cue: frantic lawyer negotiations and a story being pulled at the last minute!

Damn these camera phones! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you guys will love this

http://www.sundaytribune.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=266&fArticleId=3183168

i love the "i like victoria comment" classic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you guys will love this

http://www.sundaytribune.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=266&fArticleId=3183168

i love the "i like victoria comment" classic.

Thanks for the link :)

I never rated J S-P as anything at all to be honest but that's a brilliant article!
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Thanks for the link :)

I never rated J S-P as anything at all to be honest but that's a brilliant article!

I agree. Very perceptive of JSP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    did you guys see the new cover of OK "Victoria : the people who want to split us up"....FFS!! Can't she just go on with her life and stop polluting mags with her pathetic "interviews" with such an obvious agenda it makes you laugh out loud. Maybe one day there will be a backlash against some of those magazine if they continue to be a constant vehicule for some celebrities' propaganda. Are they not supposed to be a tiny bit informative or do they live off celebrities PR's budget ? I sometimes wonder.. :confused:
  • UlairiUlairi Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I've read most of the thread and just wanted to say that there's a programme on UK Living tonight about celebrity dieting and asking the question whether these women in the public eye are putting the 'Die' into dieting. In the commercial they didn't mention Victoria as such, but one of the images shown was her. There was also a recent photograph of her leaving the Ivy restaurant in London dressed in a white fur coat. She looked skeletal. In fact the fluffy fur coat only enhanced her emaciation. Quite shocking really.

I just read this back and realised that it's the most boring first post ever written. :D
  • DonzDonz Posts: 1,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ulairi wrote:
    I've read most of the thread and just wanted to say that there's a programme on UK Living tonight about celebrity dieting and asking the question whether these women in the public eye are putting the 'Die' into dieting. In the commercial they didn't mention Victoria as such, but one of the images shown was her. There was also a recent photograph of her leaving the Ivy restaurant in London dressed in a white fur coat. She looked skeletal. In fact the fluffy fur coat only enhanced her emaciation. Quite shocking really.

I just read this back and realised that it's the most boring first post ever written. :D

Yes this programme has been on Sky before I think and they state that years of extreme dieting result in hair loss, extreme tooth decay and premature ageing - all of which I think Sticky Vicky is now succumbing too, in the end all this striving to be the thinnest stick in town will ravage her looks !!
    Forum Member
    Donz wrote:
    Yes this programme has been on Sky before I think and they state that years of extreme dieting result in hair loss, extreme tooth decay and premature ageing - all of which I think Sticky Vicky is now succumbing too, in the end all this striving to be the thinnest stick in town will ravage her looks !!

Makes sense when you think about it though. The body requires constant sustenance from a varied number of nutrients in order to continue. If someone deprives themselves over large periods of time of those nutrients, for whatever reason, then the body will start to struggle to maintain a level of good health. You probably wouldn't notice anything at first, but after a few years. It probably explains why Victoria has hair extensions. Her own hair is probably too thin now. Although I guess that putting extensions in would only weaken it further.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nana55 wrote:
    did you guys see the new cover of OK "Victoria : the people who want to split us up"....FFS!! Can't she just go on with her life and stop polluting mags with her pathetic "interviews" with such an obvious agenda it makes you laugh out loud. Maybe one day there will be a backlash against some of those magazine if they continue to be a constant vehicule for some celebrities' propaganda. Are they not supposed to be a tiny bit informative or do they live off celebrities PR's budget ? I sometimes wonder.. :confused:

Yeah i agree, that magazine is a joke really, no real interview inside , no new pics (the cover pic is a fake one from 2003 airbrushed at death with changing colour) and really it don't deserve the price it cost at all for only regurgiting stories from 4/5 years ago with no news inside.

I know lot of people who stop buying it because it's always the same people on the cover :eek: .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Ever wondered what she would look like chez hair extensions, fake tan, makeup, fake boobs ! :eek:

However, i do think their "marriage" is all but over - she is on holiday yet again without husband and the only time you see them together now is where is pulling her along by her hand like some naughty child!!! I reckon he would be a nightmare to live with - no wonder she always looks so unhappy - the girl is trapped and needs to get out for her own sanity now! Lets face it once a cheat always a cheat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know how irritating this is - yet these people are put on the cover as they know they sell the issues they are on, there is a list of 5-10 stars they know will help maintain/increase sales if they put on cover.
    But just as Head and Shoulders shampoo was fined recently by advertising standards for saying it gets rid of '100% flakes' as you said- OK is also false advertising by claiming to have exclusives /revelations/new pics when infact they are all just reconstructed articles we have already seen- they are certainly selling under false pretences and this should be looked into.

As much as people hate Jodie Marsh she even said she hates Ok- hasn’t done a shoot with them for years- but the had an 'exclusive' with her new brunette look- when this was infact an old shoot with blond hair and they airbrushed it and glossed over with brown hair to make it look new!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beccyl wrote:
    I know how irritating this is - yet these people are put on the cover as they know they sell the issues they are on, there is a list of 5-10 stars they know will help maintain/increase sales if they put on cover.
    But just as Head and Shoulders shampoo was fined recently by advertising standards for saying it gets rid of '100% flakes' as you said- OK is also false advertising by claiming to have exclusives /revelations/new pics when infact they are all just reconstructed articles we have already seen- they are certainly selling under false pretences and this should be looked into.

As much as people hate Jodie Marsh she even said she hates Ok- hasn’t done a shoot with them for years- but the had an 'exclusive' with her new brunette look- when this was infact an old shoot with blond hair and they airbrushed it and glossed over with brown hair to make it look new!

I don't think it's by choice though :cool:
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:

PMSL. :D:D
  • lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:

No, you're right Bom. They subscribe to the Jordan camp and from the sounds of it The Marsh is given a wide berth to keep Tango and chimp happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Does the woman not feel the cold? I would have thought she'd have felt it even more being skinny.

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1217755,00.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Once again, she has all the gear on but theres not one picture of her actually skiing! lmao

She's got her invisibale wine coat on, dontcha know! :D
This discussion has been closed.