Why Are People Nasty...

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wendyg wrote:
    Yes but she is also ALLOWED to comment on people whether they are in the public eye or not. When she does comment on people she is critcized for things she has said. people may not agree with what she has said but it's her opiniond snd people should respect that. Oh and I never said you weren't suppose to comment on Marsh I merely just stated a point.
    I also don't think the comments on her blog is the only/main thing people criticise her for.We watched her on CBB for a week and as they say,actions speak louder than words.The blog is only one reason that some people have a negative opinion of her.There are many reasons :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never said that Jodie Marsh should be gagged or stopped from voicing her ridiculous opinions, either.

I know,I think it's the hypocrisy that astounds most people. ;)
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    wendyg wrote:
    Yes but she is also ALLOWED to comment on people whether they are in the public eye or not. When she does comment on people she is critcized for things she has said. people may not agree with what she has said but it's her opiniond snd people should respect that. Oh and I never said you weren't suppose to comment on Marsh I merely just stated a point.

No, you implied that I criticised Marsh for passing comment on people - ie I denied her the right to free speech/an opinion - however stupid it is. Now, please clarify and elaborate, and find the posts where I have said this :mad: .

The only argument that any of the sentient posters like myself make on this board about Marsh is that brings her woes on herself, which you, she and her other fans seem to be blinkered about - eg. if she wants people to stop calling her slag in the street she should cover her knockers up and not wear a T-shirt displaying her 'marks out of 10' for past lovers.
  • RaytopsRaytops Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be considered really beatiful surely youve got to have a bit of class.
    And none of those origially mentioned, never have had and never will have any at all.
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    Charlotte Church strains her voice too much. I would not say she was a good classical singer.

The others are just media seeking ****,I pay no attention to.
  • NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charlotte Church is only a young girl, Collette not much older so i find it hard to be overly harsh to them and they havent done anything that offensive to be fair. I quite liked and felt sorry for Jodie when watching BB but she hasnt helped herself with her Blog comments. I dont agree with alot of what she wrote, having said that i guess it is her way if voicing her opinions the same way we do about celebs on here.

As for Kerry I have no opinion of her because i dont really read about her much.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is WendyG Jodie in disguise? Because it is becoming a bit apparant that that seems her main purpose for visiting here.
  • acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I don't think jodie ever wears enough to wear a disguise! She's is the original 'what you see is what you get' type of girl! In Jodie's case that means a hypocritical, nasty, deluded, t!ts out, all on show, type of slapper who needs a reality check!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find people that stand up for Jodie quite amusing. It must be hard to defend her... I know I would struggle as with her many inconsistencies and lies, she makes a hard case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....to some of the most beautfiul women in the world.

I was thinking of all the hatred that is thrown towards Jodie Marsh, Jordan, Kerry McFadden, Charlotte Church & Coleen McLoughlin.

Are these people who throw the abuse just jealous of these wonderful women?

You're clearly a wind-up merchant, you went too far naming the person I've highlighted in bold. You would have got away with it but for that. ;)
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where's Barry Bulls Hit :confused: :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Where's Barry Bulls Hit :confused: :rolleyes:

Yeah I wondered that... Same old story it seems.... :rolleyes:
  • acerspadesacerspades Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    Apparently he is a FM that was banned ages ago called Graeme Carter! From what I have been told he reregisters frequently and comes back just to stir up trouble! He has it in for particular fms on here and was instrumental in getting others banned who were on here before my time!
  • Lil'MissGigglesLil'MissGiggles Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    I think he has come back as wendyg ;)
  • Barry Bulls HitBarry Bulls Hit Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Some of us do have to go to work. :rolleyes:
  • Dundee JohnDundee John Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    I dont know why im bothering to respond to this but just in case you are 'special'

i dislike alot of the names you mentioned because they are media ****! with the exception of charlotte & colleen.
    and i am sick to death of them selling every single uninteresting aspect of their lives to any paper willing to pay them for it. I dont give a toss if they are depressed/bullied/drug addict/pregnant. I wish they all just disappear!

Er...so how come on this forum and spend a lot of time slagging them off?

BB is right. These women have a lot to put up with and should be applauded for the way in which they cope with the pressures upon them :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't start a thread if you don't have the time to hang around and defend your post :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Mr Matthew wrote:
    You're clearly a wind-up merchant, you went too far naming the person I've highlighted in bold. You would have got away with it but for that. ;)

The man speaks sense.

Colleen is gorgeous and a good girlfriend to Mr Rooney :)
  • PrefabSproutPrefabSprout Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Er...so how come on this forum and spend a lot of time slagging them off?

BB is right. These women have a lot to put up with and should be applauded for the way in which they cope with the pressures upon them :)

They're well paid for taking this so called 'pressure', People in 'real life' cope with far more.
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Don't start a thread if you don't have the time to hang around and defend your post :rolleyes:

Isn't it awful, eh?

It would appear that the OP has a life.

Poor him :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it awful, eh?

It would appear that the OP has a life.

Poor him :D

:yawn: :yawn: :sleep:

:cool:
    Forum Member
    They're well paid for taking this so called 'pressure', People in 'real life' cope with far more.

Most celebrities aren't paid enough IMO :)
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    :yawn: :yawn: :sleep:

:cool:

Ah....so that's why you can spend so much time on forums then?

You obviously claim benefits due to narcolepsy :D
  • PrefabSproutPrefabSprout Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Most celebrities aren't paid enough IMO :)

PMSL! :D:D
  • Barry Bulls HitBarry Bulls Hit Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    What a good idea, I'll go on the dole and post on here all day! :rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.