Options

H&A - Romeo's exit storyline *spoilers*

Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
Forum Member
Is the skin cancer storyline with Romeo that started this week aus pace going to be his exit storyline does anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a related note - Remember Belle found toxic waste nearby which had resulted in lots of cancer cases in the bay over the years shortly before she herself died?
  • Options
    mimi123456mimi123456 Posts: 2,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noo18 wrote: »
    Is the skin cancer storyline with Romeo that started this week aus pace going to be his exit storyline does anyone know?

Yes. I reckon so. I read it was to do with an illness.

I am glad in a way, his acting is appalling.
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Hope he's not going to die of skin cancer. They have already done that with Flynn and I don't think Romeo could have the same impact with that sort of story. Flynn's illness and death were really sad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I`m just glad he is leaving, the bloke does my nut in. One second he is a virgin going to bed blondie but instead for no reason I could ever work out he beds Ruby instead. He then does yonks of of woe is me Im so unhappy till he gets blodie back and marries her in seconds after that.

Then he goes all, woe is me I want to surf not have a job and suddenly he is sleeping with Ruby again. He then does another woe is me act where he wants to be back with blondie, Ruby has a pretend baby and then tries to kill Blondie .

And now, we are back to woe is me Romeo not wanting have an acyual job but just surf while yet again bumbing off Sid for his bed and board even thou Sid told him to leave his daughter alone several times.

As for the actual acting, ots lucky he is pretty as there is no talent there.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,314
    Forum Member
    elliecat wrote: »
    Hope he's not going to die of skin cancer. They have already done that with Flynn and I don't think Romeo could have the same impact with that sort of story. Flynn's illness and death were really sad.

They don't have to have the same impact. Besides, considering he's a surfer and spends everyday in the sun. He'd probably have a higher risk than others. For a soap this is actually kind of realistic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,980
    Forum Member
    I'm really not sure how he's going to leave, because it would seem he will die of skin cancer, as there doesn't seem to be enough time for another exit and him and Indi splitting up again would be pointless. It does seem they are going down the route of making them really happy again with opening the gym etc, then have him die of cancer.

But would they do this so close to the death of another big character?
    Gina
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,314
    Forum Member
    I'm really not sure how he's going to leave, because it would seem he will die of skin cancer, as there doesn't seem to be enough time for another exit and him and Indi splitting up again would be pointless. It does seem they are going down the route of making them really happy again with opening the gym etc, then have him die of cancer.

But would they do this so close to the death of another big character?
    Gina

If they both signed around the same time, they kind of have little choice.
  • Options
    nats18nats18 Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    I can't see it being anything else as his times seriously running out to do anything else. Though maybe he doesn't die just goes to the "city" for treatment and forgets the way back. Then when the wifes contract ends she goes to be with him
  • Options
    Noo18Noo18 Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    That's kind of what I'm wondering, doubt they'll kill another young character off with cancer but can't imagine how they'd split him and indi up after making such a point of getting them back together. Wondering if he'll go somewhere for treatment? Suspect indi will leave few months later so maybe have a storyline where he's away and she'll visit. Agree also not killing him off with another person on their way out.

I've thought about this way too much :o