Options

Ps4

markieingmarkieing Posts: 213
Forum Member
You know you after down load the xbox one first and some days , will you ps4 be same or just playing like a ps3

Comments

• Options
    Weigh-ManWeigh-Man Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What? Can you try again in English.
  • Options
    markieingmarkieing Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    I mean can you play ps4 games as you get the console and not they the xbox one
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That still makes no sense.
  • Options
    Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you buy the games on disc then yes, as far as I know you can play them straight away on both consoles. Tho I believe they do install to the HDD, I'm not sure if you can play while they are installing.

Downloading your games is optional on both consoles.
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he means WILL YOU play your PS4 again, after being on a more SUPERIOR MACHINE :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you buy the games on disc then yes, as far as I know you can play them straight away on both consoles. Tho I believe they do install to the HDD, I'm not sure if you can play while they are installing.

Downloading your games is optional on both consoles.

You can't play an xbox one game straight away, you have to wait till the game is downloaded to a certain % (which is different according to the game that your playing).

You have no choice on xbox one other than to download the game to the systems hdd and you can't play a game straight away!

You still need to put a disc in the drive to prove that you own the game.

I don't know what the set is for ps4 but it sounds similar to xbox one.

There's no avoiding this set up and sadly you have to have patience while the disc is ripping to the hdd, it's not a quick process.
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't play an xbox one game straight away, you have to wait till the game is downloaded to a certain % (which is different according to the game that your playing).

You have no choice on xbox one other than to download the game to the systems hdd and you can't play a game straight away!

You still need to put a disc in the drive to prove that you own the game.

I don't know what the set is for ps4 but it sounds similar to xbox one.

There's no avoiding this set up and sadly you have to have patience while the disc is ripping to the hdd, it's not a quick process.

Is there a link about it on PS4? because it shouldnt be how you describe above on PS4 at all, not with PlayGO.