Options

The John James and Josie Appreciation Thread [Part 8]

Comments

• Options
    ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ says he and J have spoken about what they will say when they get out to the press
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mrsol wrote: »
    Why????????????????????????????????????

she said somthing in the bathroom and Rach said it could be his last night :o maybe my mind is just playing games with me..
  • Options
    linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brit_x wrote: »
    From what he is saying there, its obvious that JJ is worried about him getting hurt if J's feelings aren't real.

I think that is the way JJ is putting it to Andrew. In the best way he can without hurting him. BUT, I also think he's telling him to 'rack off! Very very sweet
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doesnt look like they are sleeping together tonight

Don't know where you got that one from?:confused::confused:
  • Options
    PIVOT!PIVOT! Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    This has got to be great for John James. I will be so surprised if her is voted out. Aw Andrew and him had little bit of banter there. I actually think this was a good idea JJ! Who'd have thunk. When he took him in there i was like, why jj? Why?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rayforever wrote: »
    i actually love JJ he is being more open with Andrew about his feeling for J than he has anyone else

I KNOW!! A's asking all the right questions we want to know -- he's defo sticking about after the show and may go back for a short time if there is time to see his mum.

BIT (LOT!) worried at how JJ doesn't seem to really ralise ow much we all know ... and worryingabout how he might react to Josie having blabberooed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she said somthing in the bathroom and Rach said it could be his last night :o maybe my mind is just playing games with me..

Was she saying that it could be his last night tonight, as he could be evicted tomorrow?
  • Options
    Brit_xBrit_x Posts: 7,030
    Forum Member
    Andrew being quite protective here of JJJ. Telling JJ to prepare himself if he were evicted cause he will get asked about Josie. JJ saying him and Josie have spoken about that and JJ quite simply will be prancing around questions and not answering what he doesn't want to, so he and Josie can sort it out themselves.

So - if we get lots of mixed signals from his eviction interview - we know why ;)
  • Options
    clazza 1clazza 1 Posts: 5,880
    Forum Member
    Oh come on JJ I am not in the slightest bit jealous .... oh yes you are !!!

Andrews made up headline just about sums it up !!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what he is saying there, its obvious that JJ is worried about him getting hurt if J's feelings aren't real.

yeah he said he's confident of his feelings for her. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PIVOT! wrote: »
    Me! I did!

hehehe! glad it wasn't just me!!!!! I actually really felt that he was waving at me! :D
  • Options
    Dutchgirly23Dutchgirly23 Posts: 3,799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So now we know what they were talking about last night in the garden and why J felt bad about her ramping him this morning.
  • Options
    Brit_xBrit_x Posts: 7,030
    Forum Member
    zenscara wrote: »

BIT (LOT!) worried at how JJ doesn't seem to really ralise ow much we all know ... and worryingabout how he might react to Josie having blabberooed!

I'm a bit concerned about this as well. But I think JJ must realise that even just the way they have acted this week makes it pretty obvious there is more to it. Especially the conversation in the garden last night. Plus - he's basically telling Andrew the score here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was she saying that it could be his last night tonight, as he could be evicted tomorrow?

Them two need their heads banging together,

wait till he goes on youtube and sees all the videos :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew being quite protective here of JJJ. Telling JJ to prepare himself if he were evicted cause he will get asked about Josie. JJ saying him and Josie have spoken about that and JJ quite simply will be prancing around questions and not answering what he doesn't want to, so he and Josie can sort it out themselves.

So - if we get lots of mixed signals from his eviction interview - we know why ;)

LOL! I was expecting that anyway! :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when this ends gonna update my realplayer and see if it's possible to record things. So far it crashes every time I load t up :( ... oh and even if I do manage that I don't really know what I'm doing...
  • Options
    ArwenEvenstarArwenEvenstar Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    helxx wrote: »
    hehehe! glad it wasn't just me!!!!! I actually really felt that he was waving at me! :D

Back off girls, he was waving at ME!!
  • Options
    Caged KittyCaged Kitty Posts: 15,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Completely. He is still not completely sure of her yet seems far more sure of his.

I do think Dave saying that it was obvious that J was head over heals in love with JJ did help him a lot last night though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,431
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloody hell, I want a John James too!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Them two need their heads banging together,

wait till he goes on youtube and sees all the videos :)

Maybe we could find a wy to hotline them to this nice fluffy forum...
  • Options
    fruit&nutfruit&nut Posts: 1,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JJ melts my heart. He is somthing special, the most beautifull man both in looks and personality. I want one all of my very own :(
  • Options
    WitchHazelWitchHazel Posts: 4,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all :)

Glued to LF at the mo.... dont know what the lead up was... but JJ and Andrew chat is awesome!
  • Options
    fish&tatyfish&taty Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zenscara wrote: »
    I KNOW!! A's asking all the right questions we want to know -- he's defo sticking about after the show and may go back for a short time if there is time to see his mum.

ahhhh but this may be why shes coy with everyone but coin!
  • Options
    ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So now we know what they were talking about last night in the garden and why J felt bad about her ramping him this morning.

I think as we suspected. J is impatient and needs reassurance of JJ's feelings, he doesn't want to broadcast his feelings so took his mic off to tell her how he really feels and that he'd be banging her senseless if it wasn't for the cameras.

That was like a car crash in slow motion, which turned into a love in :D
  • Options
    Pops~~Pops~~ Posts: 7,292
    Forum Member
    linmic wrote: »
    I think that is the way JJ is putting it to Andrew. In the best way he can without hurting him. BUT, I also think he's telling him to 'rack off! Very very sweet
    *gets headrush*
    Hold me Lin :)
This discussion has been closed.