'Who Pushed Paul Robinson 'J.R'?' Thread

Comments

• Options
    RuthLess_AntRuthLess_Ant Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    Here are the main list of suspects courtesy of Neighboursfans.com

Andrew Robinson (Jordan Smith)
    Relationship: Paul's son.
    Motive: Convinced he has "done his time" and is ready for a position of responsibility at Lassiter's, Andrew realises his loyalty to his father will never be repaid when he demands his rights to the Robinson empire and Paul responds by threatening to disinherit the teen.
    Jordan's take: "Andrew has tried to gain his dad's approval, but Paul refuses to see his good intentions, leaving Andrew to resort to desperate measures to get what he wants."
    Evidence: "I wish he was dead," Andrew fumes to himself earlier in the week.

Rebecca Robinson (Jane Hall)
    Relationship: Paul's wife.
    Motive: Having already discovered that Paul's been embezzling money through Pirate Net, Rebecca feels further betrayed when Diana arrives on her doorstep and reveals she had a one-night stand with Paul several weeks earlier.
    Jane's take: "Rebecca's hurt turns to rage as she uncovers more about her husband's untoward dealings. On top of exposing the true paternity of Steph's baby, Paul's cheated on her with Diana and threatened her son."
    Evidence: Rebecca's on the scene within seconds of Paul's fall. But are her tears genuine?

Declan Napier (Erin Mullally)
    Relationship: Paul's stepson.
    Motive: With Paul hell-bent on exacting revenge against Declan for his failed takeover of Lassiter's, the young businessman's life is a living nightmare. And when Paul threatens Declan's daughter, India, and mother, Rebecca, it seems the young widower may have been pushed too far.
    Erin's take: "When Declan sees that Paul is the cause of his mother's traumatic state, in addition to his own professional failure, he's had enough."
    Evidence: "He can't hurt you like this and get away with it!" an incensed Declan rages to his mother moments before Paul's "accident".

Diana Marshall (Jane Badler)
    Relationship: Paul's ex-lover and former business partner.
    Motive: Jilted by Paul both in the boardroom and the bedroom, the American businesswoman is sent packing from Lassiter's in the most humiliating of circumstances - and all at the hands of her former lover.
    Jane's take: "Seeing her name splashed across the Erinsborough News prompts Diana to pull out all the stops in order to bring Paul down. And she still has friends in high places!"
    Evidence: Diana places a call to a mystery person, saying she needs "something taken care of". She's later seen handing cash to a stranger.

Jarrod "Toadfish" Rebecchi (Ryan Moloney)
    Relationship: Paul's neighbour and former lawyer.
    Motive: It was Paul who exposed Toadie and Steph's paternity cover-up and marriage scam to all of Erinsborough, leading to an explosive chain of events with far-reaching ramifications for many residents.
    Ryan's take: "Paul played the tape in Charlie's Bar, revealing to Libby that Dan is the real father of Steph's baby. You don't really know what Toadie is capable of."
    Evidence: Toadie's hatred of Paul intensifies when the businessman insults his girlfriend, Sonya, earlier in the week.

Lyn Scully (Janet Andrewartha)
    Relationship: Paul's ex-wife.
    Motive: They may have been married for only a few short hours years earlier, but it's safe to say that Lyn has never forgiven Paul for breaking her heart - not to mention he's all but destroyed her daughter's life! But could Lyn really want Paul dead?
    Janet's take: "Destroying the Scully name by revealing Steph's secret... Lyn may get revenge in the worst possible way."
    Evidence: "Paul is the most evil man I have ever met. The world would be a far better place without him," Lyn tells Diana just hours before Paul's shocking fall.

Then again it could be sonya and steph too
  • Options
    mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,770
    Forum Member
    there are a lot of spoilers saying it's so and so (not going to say name - I don't know how to post a spoiler.

but my vote goes to Lynn Scully
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mumbles26 wrote: »
    there are a lot of spoilers saying it's so and so (not going to say name - I don't know how to post a spoiler.

but my vote goes to Lynn Scully

I think it's probably Rebecca or Declan. I havent read any spoilers or seen anything so I dont know but thats what I think. Declan seems too obvious but Rebecca seems to nice.
  • Options
    Nasty_RobinsonNasty_Robinson Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    sleepydove wrote: »
    I think it's probably Rebecca or Declan. I havent read any spoilers or seen anything so I dont know but thats what I think. Declan seems too obvious but Rebecca seems to nice.

Declan is too obvious but I think its sonya, lyn or Andrew
  • Options
    ToadieTheLawmanToadieTheLawman Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS should start a whodunnit pull
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS should start a whodunnit pull

sorry, I meant poll! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Hi just bn watching omnibus can someone explain andrew (i think that's his name),I tune in and out so not a regular follower but is he Scottish:eek:?!Iv only picked up on that now,has he always had that accent?!thanks guys,just been arguing with my sister so I hope someone can settle it for us??:o xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryLips wrote: »
    Hi just bn watching omnibus can someone explain andrew (i think that's his name),I tune in and out so not a regular follower but is he Scottish:eek:?!Iv only picked up on that now,has he always had that accent?!thanks guys,just been arguing with my sister so I hope someone can settle it for us??:o xx

Hope this helps:

http://neighbours.com.au/A-New-Hottie-Joins-the-Street.htm

http://tv.uk.msn.com/news/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=152148830
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a bit of a dicussion about how good was the 6000th episode?

http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index.php
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member

Hey,thanks very much very quick and helpful!Was it always that strong?!x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryLips wrote: »
    Hey,thanks very much very quick and helpful!Was it always that strong?!x

no worries. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonya is my frontrunner!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well paul wakes up this week, i think tomorrow, so, he can put an end to our fun speculation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Paul won't remember straight away.
  • Options
    BIG NEWERBIG NEWER Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

your right he does not remember when he wake up
  • Options
    BIG NEWERBIG NEWER Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well paul wakes up this week, i think tomorrow, so, he can put an end to our fun speculation.

paul does not wake up till the 15 nov
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIG NEWER wrote: »
    paul does not wake up till the 15 nov

Tomorrow's preview seems to show him waking up :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Options
    Forum Member

Is it a case of amnesia?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the episode again for those of us who need reminding:
    Neighbours: Neighbours: Season 2010 - Friday 15 October
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-eGyLOHiM
  • Options
    Simon-SmithSimon-Smith Posts: 2,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laugh if it was summer!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    when is the reveal?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anything know when is the reveal?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is today the climate?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've found that the climax is on Monday!!!