Options

Current Foxsat issues

NathanNathan Posts: 789
Forum Member
✭✭
I am a proud new owner for the last month of the foxsat hdr and it is brill!

I have experienced a few issues though that I am not sure if have been mentioned elsewhere:-

A) The other day I was watching channel 5 from the live pause buffer and a scheduled recording came was due at 8pm of the gadget show (nothing else was being recorded at the time) as soon as it hit 8pm I was thrown out of catchup mode in to live view and lost the buffer ( I could not rewind back to where I was either).

B) if you pause an HD recording the picture stops immediatley but the audio runs for a further 3 or 4 seconds, and the opposite happens when you go back to play, no audio for 3-4 secs until the picture catches up - this only happens on HD recordings not any SD ones.

C) then there is the one we all know about the subtitle issue when watching buffer on BBC1 - http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1372572

anyone else getting A) & B) ?
or is Bob cat already aware of these 2?

Comments

• Options
    grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A always happens when the tuner you are using is used for recording. The firmware does not substitute the other tuner even if it's free. The safe way is to use chasing playback to time shifted material, tuner allocation works properly if you are recording the material rather than just time shifting it.

B has always been like that since the original firmware

C Pressing OK twice clears the subtitles
  • Options
    NewWorldManNewWorldMan Posts: 4,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    C Pressing OK twice clears the subtitles

Cheers Graham. Didn't know that. :)