Psychic TV programme on Radio Leeds 774 AM

wns_195wns_195 Posts: 13,566
Forum Member
✭✭
What is this psychic programme? It seems to be a TV show going out to Trinidad and Tobago and the UK. The psychics only talk to one country at a time and transfer. Sounds like there are a load of psychics gathered together each with their own computers. People are being asked to dial the numbers on their screen, but obviously this is on 774 AM so UK viewers who are actually listeners can't see the numbers. It isn't on DAB or Radio Leeds online. It isn't on the Asian Network or any other station I can receive.

update

Just before 10 PM, AM joined other platforms before the programme ended.

Comments

• omnidirectionalomnidirectional Posts: 18,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It sounds like 'Psychic Interactive' which is shown on various low budget Sky/Freeview channels usually late at night. Who knows why it's going out on 774 though.. they should have seen it coming I suppose.
  • franchisefranchise Posts: 1,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure many of their AM listeners will have passed onto the other side now, but I don't think have RAJAR books there!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    franchise wrote: »
    I'm sure many of their AM listeners will have passed onto the other side now, but I don't think have RAJAR books there!

At least they weren't listening to the past like DABs delayed output. :cool:
  • SteveBentleySteveBentley Posts: 2,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds bizarre - do Radio Leeds still relay the Asian Network on AM? Could they take that from a Sky or Freeview box, and it got switched to the wrong channel?
  • Nick_GNick_G Posts: 5,137
    Forum Member
    When I saw this thread I thought it was referring to industrial pranksters Psychic TV doing a show on BBC radio :eek: ;)